Pso2 beat saber

I have been making beat saber maps from the concert songs. I have mapped out 2 songs so far

rare drop koi koi

Eternal encore

End of the Light

Endless Story

Cosmic Twinkle Star

Our Fighting

Check them out and let me know what you think

This is cool mate, but sadly i cant VR the first time i tried it was horrible experience in a few secs on the headset i feel nauseous and find myself rushing to the wall and falling to my knees

This is amazing! My husband got a headset for Christmas and he likes to try new songs, plus we love koi koi!

My personal favorite is the boss song for Armada of Defense UQ. All Arks(“Battle Stars”)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JLr2_tm3fZg

@Essadis911 said in Pso2 beat saber:

I have been making beat saber maps from the concert songs. I have mapped out 2 songs so far

rare drop koi koi

Eternal encore

Check them out and let me know what you think

I am also looking for suggestions on which song I should do next.

At the end of light

Endless story

Our fighting

Cosmic twinkle star

We’re arks (wish we had Quna version)

if there is a song I am missing let me know. I eventually want to make a pso2 concert pack for beat seabed.

If you would like to play these songs and are able to play custom songs on your beat saber just ask

Makes beat saber maps for Phantasy Star Online 2 music.

"I shall watch your career with great interest."

@Rollhuh yah When I first tried vr with the PlayStation I was really sick but with the quest 2 headset it’s not to bad.

@Milk I’d like to do the concert songs first before I move one to the bgm. I know there are a couple that would make nice beat saber maps.

If you are running the most recent version of beat saber you will not be able to play custom songs.

If you would like to learn how to play or make your own songs Go to http://bsmg.wiki

I don't play these sort of things but pretty cool.

I'd vote for Our Fighting personally but I'm not going to be the one playing.

@Milk I’d like to do the concert songs first before I move one to the bgm. I know there are a couple that would make nice beat saber maps.

If you are running the most recent version of beat saber you will not be able to play custom songs.

If you would like to learn how to play or make your own songs Go to http://bsmg.wiki

It’s been a minute since we’ve played so it’s probably not the most recent. I’ll check out the link later, thanks! Does it matter what VR headset it is? He has the Oculus Rift but I don’t know a single thing about VR or Beat Saber other than playing Bad Apple on it a few times. 😞 Probably dumb question, sorry!

@Anarchy-Marine well if you like them be sure to check out my non pso2 beat saber maps there’s one from Rick and Morty called do you feel it that I really enjoy

@Milk make sure you don’t update when you start it. No it doesn’t matter the only one that can’t play custom songs is PlayStation VR it actually maybe easier for you to mod the pc version actually

@Milk make sure you don’t update when you start it. No it doesn’t matter the only one that can’t play custom songs is PlayStation VR it actually maybe easier for you to mod the pc version actually

Good info, thank you!

Just finished End of the light you can check it out in the link on my original post. Hope you enjoy 😊

Just posted Endless Story the link is in my original post check it out.

I have also added a download link to the description for the video on YouTube If your able to play custom songs then feel free to download and play my songs Hope you all enjoy 😊

New Release Cosmic Twinkle Star Coming Soon Our fighting We're Arks

Ooo I’ll have to download all three of those!