Profound Garbage UH

Those trash weapons aren't trash. You can use them for fodder affixing, or break them down for parts. Parts which people buy to build other things. I made 3mil meseta passively in a day from selling said parts. And if nothing else, thirteen star weapons and fourteen star weapons can be turned into ex-cubes. Those drops have their uses. Think outside the box.

@Anarchy-Marine I think that the point here is more on the fact that you literally "GO THRU HELL AND BACK" and then only to be slapped in the face in the end with sub-standard rewards. It is very true what you are saying though, But - having to comtemplate Nox weps over and over and over again.. Come on -that's stuff from what... >? Ep 3!!??

ANd you know what? I can almost GUARANTEE that the Easter event(s) that are coming will have FAR BETTER rewards than this garbage. Just some fun facts for you Laddie~

@Sakesubaki said in Profound Garbage UH:

@Anarchy-Marine I think that the point here is more on the fact that you literally "GO THRU HELL AND BACK" and then only to be slapped in the face in the end with sub-standard rewards. It is very true what you are saying though, But - having to comtemplate Nox weps over and over and over again.. Come on -that's stuff from what... >? Ep 3!!??

ANd you know what? I can almost GUARANTEE that the Easter event(s) that are coming will have FAR BETTER rewards than this garbage. Just some fun facts for you Laddie~

I agree Nox weapons shouldn't be dropping like that from the final endgame boss. It should be thirteen star and up, especially on ultra hard, which if I remember correctly, other earlier urgent quests had thirteen star and up drop consistently. If those drops are intentional, that's not really good, because those weapons stopped being relevant for a while. Unless of course they break down into items that helps you build the darkweave, and lightweave sets. Other than that, it would make zero sense for them to be dropping like they do.

Thing is with weapons you can get Darkweave from zig with little effort. Those are pretty darn good that can easily carry though the end-game.

I would figure weapon drops aren't that important this late in pso2 lifespan.

...Are we talking about Profound Darkness, or Primordial Darkness here, because I feel like we're talking about two very different bosses. I have never "Gone through hell and back" in a Profound Darkness UH run. I go in, we Mc.Murder PD to the point where it's not even funny, and I walk away with my fodder about ten minutes later, fifteen if people don't kill the bits.

Primordial Darkness is the encounter that's still stumbling a lot of people who still have the mindset of "Hur I playz the game for funs, I don't need to try". But Profound? It's so laughably easy now thanks to the power creep that even a raid group with half decently geared people can easily carry the team to victory.

@Blade-Syphon said in Profound Garbage UH:

...Are we talking about Profound Darkness, or Primordial Darkness here, because I feel like we're talking about two very different bosses. I have never "Gone through hell and back" in a Profound Darkness UH run. I go in, we Mc.Murder PD to the point where it's not even funny, and I walk away with my fodder about ten minutes later, fifteen if people don't kill the bits.

Primordial Darkness is the encounter that's still stumbling a lot of people who still have the mindset of "Hur I playz the game for funs, I don't need to try". But Profound? It's so laughably easy now thanks to the power creep that even a raid group with half decently geared people can easily carry the team to victory.

That's one of the reasons why they added a new 4 man Profound in JP. Or should I say about to.

Get ready for round three of butt kicking. Spoilers it won't be profounds lol.

@Zeke said in Profound Garbage UH:

That's one of the reasons why they added a new 4 man Profound in JP. Or should I say about to.

Get ready for round three of buttons kicking. Spoilers it won't be profounds lol.

Are they really? That acutally makes me supper happy. Deus Esca's hard mode was actually one of my favorite encounters in the game because it required you to actively respect the mechanics, use a bit of strategy with your team, and most importantly not face tank everything thanks to the KO limit.

If they're adding more Deus Esca style encounters, Imma be super happy.

They are, it will be level 200, have a time limit of 22:22 and a 2-death limit.

Basically, probably not a good idea to play public, as only one major mistake is allowed.

Ya the new Profound fight is going to be insane. I'm sure a lot of his attacks will do 1000 damage with top rate gear and then some.

We ded boiz.

Does it still have the annoying Gemini fight tied to it, or is it going to be strictly Profound. Because I'll happily admit that Gemini is my least favorite part of the Profound encounter.

Does it still have the annoying Gemini fight tied to it, or is it going to be strictly Profound. Because I'll happily admit that Gemini is my least favorite part of the Profound encounter.

We'll know Wednesday when they have their patch.

Or at least I think it's this Wednesday.

@Zeke

I'll have to keep my eye on it then. I figured they said what the UQ would actually contain other than the difficulty. Still sounds like something fun to attempt with the Alliance.

I do agree - this is not something I'd want to PuG, atleast not out the gate, and not anywhere other than Block 1.

It's not Profound, it's Primordial.

@Matt

Even better than. But ah..Jesus could people actually stop calling Primordial Profound then? It's kind of why I was confused when I first posted in this topic about the TC crying about Profound Darkness.

They're two different bosses, with two different names.

Actually, the TC is talking about PD WHICH IS Profound Darkness