Soo... when do we all think NGS will hit?

Soon? Few more months? A year away?? The guess closest to the actual date wins a prize!*

*the prize is just that you feel good about being right.

Oh. I didnt realize the date was actually announced. =D

@Raes said in Soo... when do we all think NGS will hit?:

It hasn't. I still think early June. Since Spring lasts until June 20th.

Late May Open beta and Early June release is my guess with 25th May being OBT and 1st June being release. (These are my predictions and not fact)

@Raes said in Soo... when do we all think NGS will hit?:

I was just answering your question lol. I put dots because I needed more text characters for my post ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

I'm basing my guess on the timing of the Oracle Renew Collection 5 Scratch, which comes out on May 19th, and since Scratches last 4 weeks normally, I think that the NGS release might be on June 15th/16th (assuming that it is released both for the Japanese and Global servers at the same time); to me, this makes sense since it makes it so that any new Scratches after that are exclusively released in NGS, with only the permanent Scratches being available in PSO2.

They could still fall under the Spring quarter, though, if they release as late as June 30th, and that would put it pretty close to the 9th anniversary of PSO2's launch (July 4, 2012).

June 2, Mission Pass 6 on JP ends

End of May or early June. My first guess was May12th or the next week of that, as PSO2 memorial mission in JP server ends there. But seeing the numerous bugs in JP NGS CBT2 and the announcement of global NGS CBT, I had to push my guess back (I assume the global release of NGS happens at the same time as JP).

Previously thought May but with the bugs and now a global closed beta coming i'm assuming it's probably June.

So early June is more likely? Wish they were more honest or on point when they said it was coming soon a few weeks ago on Twitter. W/e, can't wait X)

I'm guessing June 8th/9th (timezone) for full release.

For Global Beta, if it's a closed beta I'm guessing late April or early May, if open beta, I'm guessing late May.

Note: These are all just my personal guesstimates and is unlikely to come true.

@coldreactive Not in Florida It doesn't.

not that its any of my buisness, but when this new expansion hits, i'll need the extra firepower to be built up again