Cutest characters you've run into?

@Yggranya said in Cutest characters you've run into?:

...people spend time checking out other peoples characters?

When you're sitting in a lobby you really start seeing the creativity of some people.

Some amazingly cool. Others horrific for variety of reasons.

But it really does show how cool you can make characters look.

@Zeke said in Cutest characters you've run into?:

@Yggranya said in Cutest characters you've run into?:

...people spend time checking out other peoples characters?

When you're sitting in a lobby you really start seeing the creativity of some people.

Some amazingly cool. Others horrific for variety of reasons.

But it really does show how cool you can make characters look.

I think that is what draws a lot of users to this game. The ability to create what you want, how you want to create it, it's this games bread and butter. To be fair, that's most MMORPG's, however this game has a lot of potential that other games lack. SEGA allows for crossovers, both in house, and with licensing deals to other companies. Very few other games out there do it to such a degree, at least to my knowledge. And the potential for some really unique looks gains a boon from those crossovers. I love seeing players being allowed to freely create.

There’s a cool GLaDOS character on my main ship that I’ve been lucky to party with in UQ, her autochat is on point and actually funny. I wouldn’t exactly call GLaDOS “cute”, though. I see a lot of creative or cool looks but mm mm no sir, cute is my toughest category to be impressed by, I’m a tough judge!