Cutest characters you've run into?

alt text

So small and cute love it.

Is this reddit now?

alt text

Sugu of Ship-02.

When I first saw her. I wanted to abduct her to Ship-02. Shame she was already there. o -o

alt text

You can be too! * ~*

Hanuke’s character. I don’t even like rappies but he made a really cute one.

I’m very critical of cute, there isn’t many characters I run into in game that I find cute. Proportions are always off or something else bugs me. I see a lot of photos of characters I think are cute and well made, though.

...people spend time checking out other peoples characters?

well just for the humor and prove im not just into gameplays, here is a flex pso2 2021-02-15 mix.png well i cant post other peoples char since i havent really encountered any1 that interest me as much as what i have pretty arogant right, im long done playing dress up doll anyways might as well share it

@Macmaxi said in Cutest characters you've run into?:

@Zarozian alt text

Oooh Allmight. This made me lul.

@Rollhuh said in Cutest characters you've run into?:

well just for the humor and prove im not just into gameplays, here is a flex pso2 2021-02-15 mix.png well i cant post other peoples char since i havent really encountered any1 that interest me as much as what i have pretty arogant right, im long done playing dress up doll anyways might as well share it

AYY IS THAT SABER ALTER OVER THERE?! WELL DONE! FINELY MADE!

@Rollhuh said in Cutest characters you've run into?:

Eh that’s how I feel about my characters too, we can both be arrogant

@Zarozian yes thx, it ultilizes 3 basic headgear to make that mask and it goes so well with that certain weapon camo with black aura.

@Milk lol glad to know i wasnt alone with that mate.

Im really surprised myself here just now, i have no idea its that twisted

@Yggranya said in Cutest characters you've run into?:

...people spend time checking out other peoples characters?

I mean, that's what the lookbook is for. If I see a character I think was well put together, and the person obviously made some effort to be original, I check out their lookbook and give them a like.