Please merge ship 3 with any other ship

The history of daylight savings time is fairly well-documented but essentially came from increasing recreation time and reducing lighting and other energy costs around 110 years ago.

It's worth noting that daylight savings is probably on the way out at least in Europe. Its benefits have been scientifically challenged for some time now and an EU public consultation in 2018 saw something like 84% (5 in 6 people) in favour of scrapping it. Plans to advance that were put on hold last year owing to pandemic management but it feels like it'll come back to the agenda sooner or later.

People need to remember this is an old game. People flock to the new and shiny. I love MMORPG's, but a lot of them that lasted this long are just downright old now. A lot of people don't want to play old games.

Look at WoW. The ones left often agree they just have a hard time quitting due to Stockholm syndrome with time investment. It hasn't really been getting new players and more leave every expansion.

With New Genesis being the new and shiny thing it will be populated at launch. Moreso with it being the first Xbox Exlusive that is likely going to get advertised massively on the Xbox store when you boot up the console just like this game was. Will they keep the population that comes in? Only time will tell.

@HarmlessSyan said in Please merge ship 3 with any other ship:

@Milk said in Please merge ship 3 with any other ship:

daylight savings

Why does it exist? I live where it is not observed, but I have to adjust my schedule for everyone else.

The official reason was to save on candle use, it’s stupid and outdated. All I know is it screwed my UQ schedule and I’m mad at it.

daylight savings

Why does it exist? I live where it is not observed, but I have to adjust my schedule for everyone else.

The official reason was to save on candle use, it’s stupid and outdated. All I know is it screwed my UQ schedule and I’m mad at it.

I mostly have to wait till weekends to do Face of the Abyss farming since most happen while I'm at work during the week.

@Zeke said in Please merge ship 3 with any other ship:

daylight savings

I mostly have to wait till weekends to do Face of the Abyss farming since most happen while I'm at work during the week.

They start the minute I get off work and end the minute I get home...the next one starts at my bedtime, so the entire time I play there’s nothing going on. Weekends are all I get, too. Before daylight savings I used to be able at least do two on a weekday. 😞

Honestly they should just replace all UQ's with episode 6 only. We literally have no reason for older ones now. Especially since we can just buy their triggers.

@Milk there's always something to do in pso2 even without the urgent, buster, or limited time quests, you can always take daily, alliance, and client orders, all of which bring in precious exp, not to mention big bucks, as for the lack of players I actually like it better when there aren't a lot of people in the same block as me because having too many people causes major lag and can even cause a crash 💥 but if you want a ship with more people you can always apply for a transfer during the next maintenance cycle and move ship 1 feoh

P.S.

You get huge exp and meseta for completing the weely ARKS mission "take orders - make even more meseta"

@TURION-MOONSTAR Precious EXP? Yeah, maybe until level 30, then it's pretty much useless. Big bucks? Yeah, maybe, but considering you need ludicrous bucks to buy anything, it isn't anything special. One million once a week isn't that much when most items cost at least 10 million.

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in Please merge ship 3 with any other ship:

@Milk there's always something to do in pso2 even without the urgent, buster, or limited time quests, you can always take daily, alliance, and client orders, all of which bring in precious exp, not to mention big bucks, as for the lack of players I actually like it better when there aren't a lot of people in the same block as me because having too many people causes major lag and can even cause a crash 💥 but if you want a ship with more people you can always apply for a transfer during the next maintenance cycle and move ship 1 feoh

P.S.

You get huge exp and meseta for completing the weely ARKS mission "take orders - make even more meseta"

Oh I just do them for fun, I’m already leveled, geared and have meseta but it gets boring just doing divide all the time and burned out on buster since ep5. There’s just nothing else I want to do 😞 already do weeklies on my alts

Can go through the grindable cosmetics that are in risks and such. Give you a carrot on a stick to keep farming.

Don't worry UQs gonna be in NGS too so you can let SEGA dictate you some more when you are allowed to play their game

@Macmaxi said in Please merge ship 3 with any other ship:

Don't worry UQs gonna be in NGS too so you can let SEGA dictate you some more when you are allowed to play their game

Which is why we have triggers. You would of had a point otherwise. So far it's three or so UQ's we can't do on our own without real cash or plentiful amounts of SG farmed over the months.

Tbh saying things like that is how triggers came to be to begin with.

Oh I haven’t tried risks yet, completely forgot about them! Good idea. This is going to sound pathetic but I’m scared to do triggers because I don’t want to stand in the lobby advertising I need party members. God I have an active life irl but a friggin’ trigger in a videogame gives me hives, what the hell.

@Macmaxi There's this from the first NGS CBT survey though:

Many people responded to the survey requesting that Emergency Quest don't become the center of progression. NGS is designed so there is a balance between progression through Emergency Quests and other activities like exploration and gathering.

https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-new-genesis-cbt1-survey-report/

Simple solution is cross-server matches. That's what I think every other MMORPG does.