Was hoping the Force class weapon would play more like a Scythe

@Ezodagrom Well, seems a lot better than PSO2 version of them. Hopefully the stealthed weapon camo is in NGS.

Scythe themed skins for Rods existed even before the release of Phantom e.g. the Grand Foicerer and the Colorbelle Foicerer. But yeah, as others have said if you want "scythe themed gameplay" then the return of Phantom would be your best bet.

@Yggranya said in Was hoping the Force class weapon would play more like a Scythe:

Hopefully the stealthed weapon camo is in NGS.

Weapon camos transfer over so of course it is.

@Yggranya Yeah, and not just knuckles, every weapon is being completely reworked for NGS (though some more than others), which is why we're not having all the current classes at launch.

And yeah, like Ryoga said, camos transfer over. Not only that, in NGS we'll have individual camo slots for each weapon type.

@Ezodagrom Yeah, It's great. NGS made me actualy want to try out the Ranger class because I usualy like using guns in games: Guns > Swords.

Hunter and Ranger are the classes I will go for in NGS, they play so much better there. I didnt play those classes in the original PSO2 because those both seems overall poorly made and Ranger in PSO2 is extremely slow-paced with the rifle. They fixed the unpolished issues of PSO2 in NGS thankfully.

@Ezodagrom said in Was hoping the Force class weapon would play more like a Scythe:

which is why we're not having all the current classes at launch

Well Hr, Ph, Et and Lu could also use some changes here and there but that's generally more in regards to their passives, I do hope they make it back as their gameplay is distinctive enough to warrant their return.

@Ezodagrom said in Was hoping the Force class weapon would play more like a Scythe:

camos transfer over

The question is: what about skins? Both the Valkyrie and Valkyrie S weapons as well as some other unique weapon skins like the one from the Bullet Kunai are not available as camos and I'd also like the to use the weapon skins from the low rarity NGS weapons as camos in base PSO2.

in NGS we'll have individual camo slots for each weapon type

I really hope that this is going to be a universal change to the "camo system" and not just NGS exclusive.