The Proper Way To Beat Phaleg!

@Zarozian said in The Proper Way To Beat Phaleg!:

there's nothing lower than someone else putting down others to boost their own ego. I don't want people like that joining my glorious

Y... you what...?

You're... doing this on purpose... right? You have to be. Nobody can be this lacking in self-awareness to so immediately contradict themselves.

@Fattest-Leg said in The Proper Way To Beat Phaleg!:

@BloodyKyona said in The Proper Way To Beat Phaleg!:

Re: Skill, the truth is PSO2 has so much varied content a player can be very good at one and not at another. The stuff you called harder isn't harder to me. And I'd put my overall average skill across the game at around 82, though yes, in Final Lament, I'd give myself a 93. I generally do better as a team player than solo due to only having about a 90% dodge percentage in the game. Also, there were two people in particular who did talk down about being able to beat Phaleg. Not gonna scour right now, but one person said something about "not being even in the top half if you get filtered by Phaleg" and someone else who said something along the lines of "only bad players fail Phaleg at max level" or something like that. Too many pages to look through. Yes, there has been a lot of advice, and appreciated, though alas, due to my tremors, none of it has worked. Just someone wondered how it got to this, and it's because some people have been elitist and I just got tired of it and snapped. Alas, I'm prolly just gonna have to move on, as I doubt I can get prescribed anything useful that can stop my body from producing adrenaline.

https://youtu.be/0lzqRVuRqN0 , I've noticed you tend to give yourself scores on how you do in content and I don't think grading yourself is honestly healthy since you're very biased towards yourself, what does "93" mean when you say lament "but in a team setting" does this mean your score is only good if you rely on others?

Hey that's not very nice. No bullying allowed here. v .v

Some people have this mentality where they feel pressured to achieve and accomplish something and it causes them this crippling fear of failure which results in low self esteem and low self worth. :<

It's okay to rely on others. In fact it would be great if they all relied on me. They should join Ship-02 and I would be happy to carry them through every content while helping them with gear and etc to improve! ;>

Also, there's nothing lower than someone else putting down others to boost their own ego. I don't want people like that joining my glorious Ship-02. >=/

You kinda bit your tongue there when you talked about Ego, stop projecting your insecurities on to others btw, it seems like any time someone calls another "Elitist" or "toxic" it's because you can't clear the content yourself and thus feel frustrated.

It is okay to rely on others to an extent, not fully, that's called being a parasite.

You're still throwing Kyona under the bus here lad. There's nothing wrong with being relied on or relying on others. People are social creatures. Can't survive all alone. This is what you call empathy not projecting by the way. =/

Also, your input is neither positive or helpful. It just puts others down. So why are you here? To gloat? o -o

We've learned not only from the forums , but from discord that Kyona is a person that does not want to learn and refuses to listen to other's advice, I've tried to honestly give them some advice only for them to completely ignore the post and disregard it.

People that genuinely want to improve themselves will try to do so and seek other people's advice when they actually need it, this is not the case.

I'm not here to gloat cause there's nothing to gloat about, if you saw my comment as such you're probably a very sad individual IRL, I suggest you find real friends and not people you can "Control" with this fake attitude of yours.

If you are still blind to all this, I'm sorry but you should seek professional help or seek some fresh air.

Re: Skill, the truth is PSO2 has so much varied content a player can be very good at one and not at another. The stuff you called harder isn't harder to me. And I'd put my overall average skill across the game at around 82, though yes, in Final Lament, I'd give myself a 93. I generally do better as a team player than solo due to only having about a 90% dodge percentage in the game. Also, there were two people in particular who did talk down about being able to beat Phaleg. Not gonna scour right now, but one person said something about "not being even in the top half if you get filtered by Phaleg" and someone else who said something along the lines of "only bad players fail Phaleg at max level" or something like that. Too many pages to look through. Yes, there has been a lot of advice, and appreciated, though alas, due to my tremors, none of it has worked. Just someone wondered how it got to this, and it's because some people have been elitist and I just got tired of it and snapped. Alas, I'm prolly just gonna have to move on, as I doubt I can get prescribed anything useful that can stop my body from producing adrenaline.

https://youtu.be/0lzqRVuRqN0 , I've noticed you tend to give yourself scores on how you do in content and I don't think grading yourself is honestly healthy since you're very biased towards yourself, what does "93" mean when you say lament "but in a team setting" does this mean your score is only good if you rely on others?

Some people have this mentality where they feel pressured to achieve and accomplish something and it causes them this crippling fear of failure which results in low self esteem and low self worth. :<

It's okay to rely on others. In fact it would be great if they all relied on me. They should join Ship-02 and I would be happy to carry them through every content while helping them with gear and etc to improve! ;>

Also, there's nothing lower than someone else putting down others to boost their own ego. I don't want people like that joining my glorious Ship-02. >=/

You kinda bit your tongue there when you talked about Ego, stop projecting your insecurities on to others btw, it seems like any time someone calls another "Elitist" or "toxic" it's because you can't clear the content yourself and thus feel frustrated.

It is okay to rely on others to an extent, not fully, that's called being a parasite.

You're still throwing Kyona under the bus here lad. There's nothing wrong with being relied on or relying on others. People are social creatures. Can't survive all alone. This is what you call empathy not projecting by the way. =/

Also, your input is neither positive or helpful. It just puts others down. So why are you here? To gloat? o -o

We've learned not only from the forums , but from discord that Kyona is a person that does not want to learn and refuses to listen to other's advice, I've tried to honestly give them some advice only for them to completely ignore the post and disregard it.

People that genuinely want to improve themselves will try to do so and seek other people's advice when they actually need it, this is not the case.

I'm not here to gloat cause there's nothing to gloat about, if you saw my comment as such you're probably a very sad individual IRL, I suggest you find real friends and not people you can "Control" with this fake attitude of yours.

If you are still blind to all this, I'm sorry but you should seek professional help or seek some fresh air.

Although I don't know you or Kyona personally, I think you seem like the type to give advice in the most condescending manner. I know that a lot of people playing PSO2 are people that are pretty old by now and don't have the reaction speed that they used to have. I'm not gonna try to impose on them nor will I argue with you if you're gonna start acting like a manchild. =/

Although I don't know you or Kyona personally, I think you seem like the type to give advice in the most condescending manner. I know that a lot of people playing PSO2 are people that are pretty old by now and don't have the reaction speed that they used to have. I'm not gonna try to impose on them nor will I argue with you if you're gonna start acting like a manchild. =/

Calling me a manchild is pretty immature of you and contributes nothing to the conversation, you only seem to take my words as condescending but do be wary I am in no manner trying to be or trying to be hostile, read what I said one more time, not knowing Kyona when they got banned from discord for saying a big no no word and never taking any advice even from Advisors and such is why my words may sound biased towards them but take in mind in another thread I've tried to help them out and asked them general questions to gauge where they made need help.

I know there's old people in here, most of them tend to call younger players "Snowflakes" and whenever you talk to them about that attitude they get super defensive and condescending , maybe it's just an old mindset these people have which is kinda sad tbh.

TL;DR: If you actually have a medical problem you shouldn't try to lower the game's standards to something that fits your slower standards, maybe play another game if all you're gonna do is complain on how "Difficult" the game is.

Well you didn't have to say anything but you really went out of your way to harass Kyona regardless and onw you're picking a fight with me over something so petty and trivial. = 3=

If you're gonna be all defensive about it now, then the least you could do is apologize to Kyona for being so rude. v .v

Well you didn't have to say anything but you really went out of your way to harass Kyona regardless and onw you're picking a fight with me over something so petty and trivial. = 3=

If you're gonna be all defensive about it now, then the least you could do is apologize to Kyona for being so rude. v .v

Stop pivoting lol.

Stop pivoting lol.

Man you are hopeless. = w=

Wow, people from the Discord still lying about me I see. I swear this is the most toxic MMO community I've been in yet. First off, I never refused to listen to advice I asked for; I always took it. Second, I was banned simply for speaking out against the whole "trap" thing by stating rightly that it is no different than the "N" word for black people.

Anyway, I don't "rely on others" per se, I just only have a 90% dodge rate and thus the top-level solo content is beyond me. I'm a team player, good at working with others to accomplish goals and such. When I'm faced with a one-on-one duel that requires a near 100% dodge rate, that is where I falter. I will try to method suggested here. Any solo content that doesn't have a ton of one-shot mechanics I can do easily. I just can't do hardcore "can't get hit" stuff with my hands because of the tremors; if PSO2 had full VR like a holodeck, it'd be VERY different as the problems don't go beyond my hands.

Wow, people from the Discord still lying about me I see. I swear this is the most toxic MMO community I've been in yet. First off, I never refused to listen to advice I asked for; I always took it. Second, I was banned simply for speaking out against the whole "trap" thing by stating rightly that it is no different than the "N" word for black people.

Anyway, I don't "rely on others" per se, I just only have a 90% dodge rate and thus the top-level solo content is beyond me. I'm a team player, good at working with others to accomplish goals and such. When I'm faced with a one-on-one duel that requires a near 100% dodge rate, that is where I falter. I will try to method suggested here. Any solo content that doesn't have a ton of one-shot mechanics I can do easily. I just can't do hardcore "can't get hit" stuff with my hands because of the tremors; if PSO2 had full VR like a holodeck, it'd be VERY different as the problems don't go beyond my hands.

Which discord is this? ;o

@Zarozian It was the PSO2 Discord made by the people behind the translation patch.

EDIT: Ultimately, it's because my autism causes me to say things in a way a lot of people find "rude" even though I do nothing to deliberately offend while doing so. Something I can't do anything about but get heat for nonetheless. My ban from it was about the word "trap" and me stating the fact it's essentially the N word for trans people.

@Zarozian It was the PSO2 Discord made by the people behind the translation patch.

EDIT: Ultimately, it's because my autism causes me to say things in a way a lot of people find "rude" even though I do nothing to deliberately offend while doing so. Something I can't do anything about but get heat for nonetheless. My ban from it was about the word "trap" and me stating the fact it's essentially the N word for trans people.

Ah well at least you admit to your wrong doings. ;>

However, the word trap is actually used to describe a select group of males that look female but are deceptive on purpose. It's a term coined from anime from characters like Felix from Re:Zero, Astolfo from the Fate Series, and many other anime shows. Not only that but the trans community is a more diverse place than you think, some even like the term while others outright take offense to it and make it a big issue. However, if they make it a big issue and they stir up conflict, that would make it harder for their community as a whole to do what they originally intended to do: Acceptance & generally being liked by others. It's actually thanks to traps like Astolfo, Felix, and those creepy futanari stuff that kinda paved way for more acceptance for the trans community though traps and trans people are not the same thing. I hope you understand that. o -o