The Proper Way To Beat Phaleg!

@Milk And I get angry when people defend BigPharma. Try having your life ruined by the right wing capitalist system and see if you can say one word of what you've said. I would never suggest against taking physical meds, but for the love of all that matters, do not trust doctors with your mental health. I was not failed by A doctor or A shrink. It was DOZENS of doctors and DOZENS MORE shrinks, across no less than a dozen different states from one coast to the other. Same thing everywhere. Dozens of meds, all of them making me worse, two of them leading directly to suicide attempts. When you have been failed utterly by the ENTRIE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM OF THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD... and that same country puts people in prison for the very drugs that save your life... Then you'll understand. Physical ailments, vaccines, trust them, they want LIVING customers. But for mental health, they are deliberately making patients worse. In fact, I have yet to see even one person helped by these meds, whereas I got my significant other off he meds and now she's doing better as well. I'm sorry about your friend, but no psych meds would have prevented that suicide, of that I would bet my own life. Doctors certainly have toyed around with my life enough. And yet when I get angry and rage at these people for messing with me, they act like I'm the unreasonable one. There is no justice in this country. If there was, I'd have a license to do anything I want after the all the suffering and abuse I've endured at the hands of this system.

@HarmlessSyan Truth? People were being elitist, saying that anyone who can't beat Phaleg is basically a terrible player. This offended me greatly because I can do literally all other content in the game without too much trouble now, and I have a physical condition that messes me up in her phase two. That condition is a permanent side effect of ADHD medication when they diagnosed me with that fake disease. I have many other permanent conditions resulting from psych meds. They even killed my sex drive, gave me PCOS (resulting in people now accusing me of being trans), and made me gain 70 pounds unable to lose any. The only thing that saved my life was STOPPING and relying on actually a pair of illegal drugs that the powers that be have lied about being bad and still do. That is how we got here. Maybe if people weren't elitist and didn't make ridiculous statements, it wouldn't have gotten to this. Then again, maybe it would have, since I've been on the verge of exploding for weeks because another doctor is messing up the treatment of my shoulders, risking crippling me. I'm angry and bitter at the entire world quite frankly, and none of it is my fault unless I'm to blame for a) listening to what I was taught growing up and b) trusting doctors.

@BloodyKyona well the illegal drug use aside, as I don't think it pertains to the topic nor is this a proper place for such discussion... Phaleg is part of the extreme quest Elite Training: Madness & Phantasms, which is a requirement for Expert Matching on the JP server - that's why people use it as a measuring bar.

@BloodyKyona said in The Proper Way To Beat Phaleg!:

@Milk And I get angry when people defend BigPharma. Try having your life ruined by the right wing capitalist system and see if you can say one word of what you've said. I would never suggest against taking physical meds, but for the love of all that matters, do not trust doctors with your mental health. I was not failed by A doctor or A shrink. It was DOZENS of doctors and DOZENS MORE shrinks, across no less than a dozen different states from one coast to the other. Same thing everywhere. Dozens of meds, all of them making me worse, two of them leading directly to suicide attempts. When you have been failed utterly by the ENTRIE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM OF THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD... and that same country puts people in prison for the very drugs that save your life... Then you'll understand. Physical ailments, vaccines, trust them, they want LIVING customers. But for mental health, they are deliberately making patients worse. In fact, I have yet to see even one person helped by these meds, whereas I got my significant other off he meds and now she's doing better as well. I'm sorry about your friend, but no psych meds would have prevented that suicide, of that I would bet my own life. Doctors certainly have toyed around with my life enough. And yet when I get angry and rage at these people for messing with me, they act like I'm the unreasonable one. There is no justice in this country. If there was, I'd have a license to do anything I want after the all the suffering and abuse I've endured at the hands of this system.

That’s rich. It’s like you didn’t read one word of what I said at all. My life was ruined, and I still say people should listen to their doctors because they know a hell of a lot more than you or I do. You don’t speak for everyone, and you’re not a doctor. You’re using your own experience to dismiss anyone else. I’ve been completely let down by doctors because they’re simply not magic, they sometimes can’t fix it.

Don’t bet anything on my significant other. Psych meds kept her alive, she was happy, she felt safe. The moment the meds stopped? It all came back. Don’t bet on my pain or her mother’s pain. It’s been thirteen years and it still hurts. I’m grateful that her doctors did everything they could, I’m grateful for the time that we had which they gave us because without those meds we wouldn’t have even had that. I’m glad your significant other turned out just peachy from dismissing their medication; mine didn’t.

I’m just going to block now and leave this thread. Sorry for the derailments.

Well either way, I'm not qualified to speak on the topic, since i have no experience with this stuff. I have opinions about mental health but im aware enough to know that these opinions are offensive to pretty much everyone so I won't say anything. I hope people can find a way to enjoy life regardless of how it's achieved.

And this weird fixation on meeting some kind of skill level requirement especially on PSO2 global is utterly deranged and i recommend everyone to just walk away from anyone who starts with "post your endless score" or whatever else people wanna dick measure with.

If you enjoy the challenge go do it, I've tried Rod PH and rabarta / ilgrants spam should get you S Rank without needing to do much and if you don't use an ungrinded weapon like me you might be faster than 3 minutes too.

But personally im the last person that cares about this. I'm just here to have fun, couldn't care less what other people do in my MPAs or anywhere else.

@HarmlessSyan Truth? People were being elitist, saying that anyone who can't beat Phaleg is basically a terrible player. This offended me greatly because I can do literally all other content in the game without too much trouble now, and I have a physical condition that messes me up in her phase two. That condition is a permanent side effect of ADHD medication when they diagnosed me with that fake disease. I have many other permanent conditions resulting from psych meds. They even killed my sex drive, gave me PCOS (resulting in people now accusing me of being trans), and made me gain 70 pounds unable to lose any. The only thing that saved my life was STOPPING and relying on actually a pair of illegal drugs that the powers that be have lied about being bad and still do. That is how we got here. Maybe if people weren't elitist and didn't make ridiculous statements, it wouldn't have gotten to this. Then again, maybe it would have, since I've been on the verge of exploding for weeks because another doctor is messing up the treatment of my shoulders, risking crippling me. I'm angry and bitter at the entire world quite frankly, and none of it is my fault unless I'm to blame for a) listening to what I was taught growing up and b) trusting doctors.

At no point as anyone in this thread said you’re a terrible player if you can’t beat Phaleg, most people were giving you advice and tips, myself included. The only point I was arguing was you saying it’s the most difficult content in the game, cause it’s not and I have given you two examples of harder content.

Now that being said, that doesn’t mean Phaleg is easy, we have had numerous threads about Phaleg and many people struggle to beat her, so you are by no means a terrible player at all. It also means though you’re not in the top 10% as you suggested when you said you run final lament better than 90% of player. Which is perfectly ok, everyone plays at different skill levels and it is completely unrealistic to expect someone with a medical condition to play at the same level has someone who doesn’t have one.

In conlusion, when talking about Phaleg: phaleg

Reminder that I made this video to show people a easy way to just get through her....

Elitists need to like go somewhere else. = 3=.....

you know phaleg is more of a test to find out whats the best way to cheese with your class.. just saying..

@someone-1 said in The Proper Way To Beat Phaleg!:

you know phaleg is more of a test to find out whats the best way to cheese with your class.. just saying..

There we go! Someone who gets it. It's not all about showing off skill and reflex yah know? It's about figuring out the easiest way to relax and beat something challenging and helping others who are having a hard time beat it too. = w=

No skills. No elitism. No effort. Just easy peasy relaxation. = 3=

Re: Skill, the truth is PSO2 has so much varied content a player can be very good at one and not at another. The stuff you called harder isn't harder to me. And I'd put my overall average skill across the game at around 82, though yes, in Final Lament, I'd give myself a 93. I generally do better as a team player than solo due to only having about a 90% dodge percentage in the game. Also, there were two people in particular who did talk down about being able to beat Phaleg. Not gonna scour right now, but one person said something about "not being even in the top half if you get filtered by Phaleg" and someone else who said something along the lines of "only bad players fail Phaleg at max level" or something like that. Too many pages to look through. Yes, there has been a lot of advice, and appreciated, though alas, due to my tremors, none of it has worked. Just someone wondered how it got to this, and it's because some people have been elitist and I just got tired of it and snapped. Alas, I'm prolly just gonna have to move on, as I doubt I can get prescribed anything useful that can stop my body from producing adrenaline.

Re: Skill, the truth is PSO2 has so much varied content a player can be very good at one and not at another. The stuff you called harder isn't harder to me. And I'd put my overall average skill across the game at around 82, though yes, in Final Lament, I'd give myself a 93. I generally do better as a team player than solo due to only having about a 90% dodge percentage in the game. Also, there were two people in particular who did talk down about being able to beat Phaleg. Not gonna scour right now, but one person said something about "not being even in the top half if you get filtered by Phaleg" and someone else who said something along the lines of "only bad players fail Phaleg at max level" or something like that. Too many pages to look through. Yes, there has been a lot of advice, and appreciated, though alas, due to my tremors, none of it has worked. Just someone wondered how it got to this, and it's because some people have been elitist and I just got tired of it and snapped. Alas, I'm prolly just gonna have to move on, as I doubt I can get prescribed anything useful that can stop my body from producing adrenaline.

Well don't feel pressured. It is only game. You can use my method and no one has to know.

https://youtu.be/0lzqRVuRqN0 , I've noticed you tend to give yourself scores on how you do in content and I don't think grading yourself is honestly healthy since you're very biased towards yourself, what does "93" mean when you say lament "but in a team setting" does this mean your score is only good if you rely on others?

@Fattest-Leg said in The Proper Way To Beat Phaleg!:

https://youtu.be/0lzqRVuRqN0 , I've noticed you tend to give yourself scores on how you do in content and I don't think grading yourself is honestly healthy since you're very biased towards yourself, what does "93" mean when you say lament "but in a team setting" does this mean your score is only good if you rely on others?

Hey that's not very nice. No bullying allowed here. v .v

Some people have this mentality where they feel pressured to achieve and accomplish something and it causes them this crippling fear of failure which results in low self esteem and low self worth. :<

It's okay to rely on others. In fact it would be great if they all relied on me. They should join Ship-02 and I would be happy to carry them through every content while helping them with gear and etc to improve! ;>

Also, there's nothing lower than someone else putting down others to boost their own ego. I don't want people like that joining my glorious Ship-02. >=/

@Zarozian said in The Proper Way To Beat Phaleg!:

Some people have this mentality where they feel pressured to achieve and accomplish something and it causes them this crippling fear of failure which results in low self esteem and low self worth. :<

It's okay to rely on others. In fact it would be great if they all relied on me. They should join Ship-02 and I would be happy to carry them through every content while helping them with gear and etc to improve! ;>

Also, there's nothing lower than someone else putting down others to boost their own ego. I don't want people like that joining my glorious Ship-02. >=/

You kinda bit your tongue there when you talked about Ego, stop projecting your insecurities on to others btw, it seems like any time someone calls another "Elitist" or "toxic" it's because you can't clear the content yourself and thus feel frustrated.

It is okay to rely on others to an extent, not fully, that's called being a parasite.

@Zarozian said in The Proper Way To Beat Phaleg!:

You kinda bit your tongue there when you talked about Ego, stop projecting your insecurities on to others btw, it seems like any time someone calls another "Elitist" or "toxic" it's because you can't clear the content yourself and thus feel frustrated.

It is okay to rely on others to an extent, not fully, that's called being a parasite.

You're still throwing Kyona under the bus here lad. There's nothing wrong with being relied on or relying on others. People are social creatures. Can't survive all alone. This is what you call empathy not projecting by the way. =/

Also, your input is neither positive or helpful. It just puts others down. So why are you here? To gloat? o -o