The Proper Way To Beat Phaleg!

I did this to create a method that anyone can use to beat Phaleg. This method is the most forgiving of mistakes and it is even easier with level 1 hero.

Some stuff about this method:

1.You can make as many mistakes as you want and still succeed.

2.You only need one sword weapon.

3.You only need to spam one skill.

4.There is no need to dodge.

5.Takes 3 minutes.

And now those of you stuck against Phaleg can get 100% clear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKeMK0MSXmc

There will be no elitism in Ship-02 so come join us today! ;D

No elitism? You can't remove human nature with this.

"no need to dodge" but you still concern yourself with not getting hit. Hu/Et can just walk up to her and spam PAs without actually caring about anything.

Wait people are still having problems with this? I kept thinking there was some new Phaleg i somehow missed, but it's just the same one that you could beat in 90 seconds back at level 80 with Nemesis, you can probably kill her in 10 seconds now...

Beat it the same week we got her fight at level 70/75 FI/HU knuckles only.

Imagine getting filtered by Phaleg in the fucking final updates for the game LMAO

@Fross said in The Proper Way To Beat Phaleg!:

Imagine getting filtered by Phaleg in the fucking final updates for the game LMAO

Maybe GMs don't ban cheaters because they're aware the Global community gets filtered by easy content?

Don't care about your shitty drama, lad.

@Fross said in The Proper Way To Beat Phaleg!:

Don't care about your shitty drama, lad.

Yeah, I don't see why casual players would care about every single ranked content is lead by unbanned confirmed cheaters.

@Macmaxi Idk how you beat her that quick back then (like yeah doesn't take that long, but that seems really fast for then still), but that's the entire issue people had though, that it takes a while to learn her patterns and even when you do one mistake without a tanky class as either your main or sub it could be instant death.

While other bosses even with a not so tanky class depending on difficulty you could make a few mistakes and then heal, or have someone revive you if you really mess up. But being the only target of a boss that could one shot you for as long as the fight used to take some people, is a lot for people to deal with.

Like a minute wouldn't be too bad to dodge for, but it didn't take everyone as short as a time as that. So for some it was quite a bit of time to keep up that much concentration.

I can easily beat her now with klauz weapoms (and did with novel knuckles too in the past, with fi/et), but you being able to beat her in 90 seconds back then easily wasn't the same way it happened for everyone else.

ah the good old times, this is when i started to get really hooked on the game pso2 2020-10-25 11-28-50.jpg imagine humoring Phaleg for nearly 15min fight rofl.

That 90% healing reduction is the only difficulty the fight has otherwise you could just outheal her.

Ayy ayy! Whole point of the thread is to ensure that anyone can get past Phaleg with minimal effort. Not for some weirdos to come here and try and flex! = 3=

@Zarozian said in The Proper Way To Beat Phaleg!:

Ayy ayy! Whole point of the thread is to ensure that anyone can get past Phaleg with minimal effort. Not for some weirdos to come here and try and flex! = 3=

can always hope on Iron Will and Baleful Circle spam for a Fighter/Hunter and beat it.

@Ryoga said in The Proper Way To Beat Phaleg!:

"no need to dodge" but you still concern yourself with not getting hit. Hu/Et can just walk up to her and spam PAs without actually caring about anything.

You wanna make your own video of that then? Cause I am pretty sure that requires some effort and that you can't just walk in there as a level 1.