CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.

@Zeke Yeah, they banned zenchi. Guess some of us are probably next. Can't have people speaking about the unfairness of the GM's decisions, can we?

Banned accounts dont get turned into "A Former User" that only happens when you manually delete an account. Please stop spreading disinformation.

@Herro-everynyan said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

@Zeke Yeah, they banned zenchi. Guess some of us are probably next. Can't have people speaking about the unfairness of the GM's decisions, can we?

He showed proof on both threads.

Also I thought only people can delete their own profiles. Those who get banned just get their messages deleted with a big ol' "banned" labeled kn their profile.

@ZENCHI No, cheating is not okay, and I said in your previous thread that if the investigation proved those players or even any GMs were doing something dishonest, I expect them to be held accountable.

They determined nothing dishonest was going on, and that should've been the end of it. But here we are yet again.

Now then, as you ask if I'm okay with cheaters, I ask if you're okay with open harassment of other players? I ask are you okay with stirring up the masses and creating an unnecessary public spectacle, perhaps out of some personal grudge? Because if you ARE okay with that, that's no better than the cheating you've implied is happening, where investigations done by Sega themselves have proven otherwise. And let me save you time on the whole "end justifies the means" logic. . . That's pretty dangerous thinking and doesn't reflect well upon you.

This seriously needs to stop. YOU need to stop.

@Laep For what purpose would one delete their own account in the middle of this?

@ThirdChild_ZKI Watch those videos at the bottom of is OP, and tell me they aren't suspicious.

@Herro-everynyan He probably thinks itll bolster the anti GM stuff further.

@Laep Only you, who spends all day shitposting on the forums and on 4chan, could come up with something that retarded.

@ThirdChild_ZKI said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

@ZENCHI No, cheating is not okay, and I said in your previous thread that if the investigation proved those players or even any GMs were doing something dishonest, I expect them to be held accountable.

They determined nothing dishonest was going on, and that should've been the end of it. But here we are yet again.

Now then, as you ask if I'm okay with cheaters, I ask if you're okay with open harassment of other players? I ask are you okay with stirring up the masses and creating an unnecessary public spectacle, perhaps out of some personal grudge? Because if you ARE okay with that, that's no better than the cheating you've implied is happening, where investigations done by Sega themselves have proven otherwise. And let me save you time on the whole "end justifies the means" logic. . . That's pretty dangerous thinking and doesn't reflect well upon you.

This seriously needs to stop. YOU need to stop.

The OP is determined to show the cheaters/exploiters and telling people to stop won't work. It's been proven and now a lot of people, myself included, are pissed they got off without any punishment.

It was SHOWN on various posts in the last thread that cheaters are rampant in these modes. THEY EVEN ADMITTED TO IT! This isn't unwarranted claims, but backed. https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10771/challenge-mode-decision-wallclip-exploit-ta-exploit-pvp-exploit/430

@Herro-everynyan Sweetie, I have 350 posts on the forum over the almost year I've been on here. I hardly post unless theres a juicy thread.

rent free

Why'd the zench get benched

The OP's account getting yanked is a bit weird, but yeah there's been banned users before and they just get a "banned" slapped on their profile. Unless GMs have multiple ways to delete accounts and they just decided to be weirdly suspicious about it this time, he probly did it himself. Especially since if he did get banned for this thread, the GM would've probly locked the thread or deleted it or something too.

@ThirdChild_ZKI said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

At first, this was a reasonable report which GMs - naturally more than a single one, regardless of who they know personally - investigated and determined nothing dishonest was going on. It may not have been the answer wanted, or expected, but that's what their investigation turned up.

If the exploit was actually fixed like the OP says it was, then that doesn't sound like "nothing dishonest" to me. If it was an honest strategy, why would it need to be fixed?

@Zeke Then what you do is follow the proper procedures and appeal. Resubmit the claim if necessary. Don't stir up an angry mob and further harass people. THAT'S what got Zenchi banned. No one's saying he's wrong to want something suspicious looked into, but every bit of his way of going about it has been wrong.

For the most part, both sides need to stand down. No public shots, no sarcasm, no gloating or snarking or trying to call each other out. Like seriously, calm down. You can be as angry or upset about this as you like, but it went too far long before we got here, and it's a bad look for all of us.

That makes two accounts deleted in the same thread that puts cheaters/exploiters in the spot light. Now I'm convinced GM's are doing that. Or at least the ones being accused of helping the cheaters/exploiters.

That is just too suspicious.