CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.

@ZENCHI post your highest cm score.

@Thanks said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

GMs pardoned hackers/exploiters and now they're cheating again. Global PSO2 players do not deserve trash GMs

Don't most of them play JP and do same thing over there? It ain't exactly a global thing. See plenty of weird shit on JP too, SEGA just doesn't care that much.

@HarmlessSyan Someone showed me a vid of a dude literally flying over to the enemy's spawn point and fighting them with fists in JP, but the difference is that dude will inevitably get banned, whereas we have these guys seemingly getting away with cheating in every game mode on NA because they're "boys" with certain GMs.

@Wlojnir said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

Irrelevant.

@Herro-everynyan said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

@HarmlessSyan Someone showed me a vid of a dude literally flying over to the enemy's spawn point and fighting them with fists in JP, but the difference is that dude will inevitably get banned, whereas we have these guys seemingly getting away with cheating in every game mode on NA because they're "boys" with certain GMs.

I want an explanation on why this can be done, are there no rules?

Oh look another new account.

Once again colored me surprised. Talk about insecurity.

@ZENCHI not irrelevent, if you're not ranking in top 10's to begin with. you have no reason to complain about scores.

@ZENCHI not irrelevent, if you're not ranking in top 10's to begin with. you have no reason to complain about scores.

I'm no longer complaining about scores, go back to the old thread.

I'm complaining about unaction against cheats and other rulebreaking behaviors. Read.

@ZENCHI not irrelevent, if your not ranking in top 10's to begin with. you have no reason to complain about scores.

You mean the leaderboard SG that is rewarded to the exploiters/cheaters?

What you're saying is irrelevant to this thread. New accounts show the Cheaters/Exploiters are once again trying to stop the light from being shined on them.

@ZENCHI sorry i was signed in through steam, like i said get better.

Alright, if your logic is that any new account speaking against your point of views is suspect, mine isn't new, and I still stand against what you're saying and doing.

At first, this was a reasonable report which GMs - naturally more than a single one, regardless of who they know personally - investigated and determined nothing dishonest was going on. It may not have been the answer wanted, or expected, but that's what their investigation turned up.

NOW it's crossed the line well into harassment, with the continued reasoning that anyone who disagrees with the OP must somehow be in league with or trying to cover up for the people previously accused, and even outright criticism and insults toward the GMs. Criticism is fine, being upset is even fine. But harassment and insults are not. Those of you continuing to try and press this matter, you need to stop.

@AuraLens said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

@ZENCHI sorry i was signed in through steam, like i said get better.

That isn't how profile join dates work.

Nice try, but people aren't as stupid as you think they are.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10771/challenge-mode-decision-wallclip-exploit-ta-exploit-pvp-exploit/430

@ThirdChild_ZKI said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

Alright, if your logic is that any new account speaking against your point of views is suspect, mine isn't new, and I still stand against what you're saying and doing.

At first, this was a reasonable report which GMs - naturally more than a single one, regardless of who they know personally - investigated and determined nothing dishonest was going on. It may not have been the answer wanted, or expected, but that's what their investigation turned up.

NOW it's crossed the line well into harassment, with the continued reasoning that anyone who disagrees with the OP must somehow be in league with or trying to cover up for the people previously accused, and even outright criticism and insults toward the GMs. Criticism is fine, being upset is even fine. But harassment and insults are not. Those of you continuing to try and press this matter, you need to stop.

So you agree that cheating is okay?

You don't care if the day that NGS opens someone suddenly has max meseta and max level and controls the market?

@ThirdChild_ZKI said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

At first, this was a reasonable report which GMs - naturally more than a single one, regardless of who they know personally - investigated and determined nothing dishonest was going on. it may not have been the answer wanted, or expected, but that's what their investigation turned up.

Brand new accounts got shown to be the same cheaters/exploiters in this thread.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10771/challenge-mode-decision-wallclip-exploit-ta-exploit-pvp-exploit/430

Assuming that they are the same or different cheaters/exploiters isn't unwarranted. This has been going on and the OP shown plenty of proof of their spite for him.

@Zeke Screenshot_20210324-210401_Chrome.jpg idk man it looks like it works that way to me

OP profile just got deleted the hell?