CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.

@Thanks said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

@hee-ho said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

This is just sad, I hope the GMs do something or do some restructuring if the accusation is true.

All of the evidence is there brother

@ZENCHI said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

This is just sad, I hope the GMs do something or do some restructuring if the accusation is true.

All evidence is on main post. You even have videos there.

I mean if the GMs collaborating with the cheaters, sorry for the poor wording. Either way, I hope they get banned.

I mean if the GMs collaborating with the cheaters, sorry for the poor wording. Either way, I hope they get banned.

We're not really discussing that here. We need answers on why they weren't stopped.

This post is deleted!

We're not really discussing that here. We need answers on why they weren't stopped.

Oh okay. Skimmed the thread and just didn't read much into it. Thank you for the clarification

@Zeke said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

You're ignorantly being a brown noser to GM's who are clearly cooperating with these Exploiters/Cheaters.

More than likely they, or at least their friend got hit (regardless of any ban happening) and now, like all cheater groups when they get caught with their pants down, they want to make everyone they can miserable as revenge. Can't dispute facts with BS, so now they go around claiming mental disorders on people for calling out lazy and/or incompetent GMs.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10771/challenge-mode-decision-wallclip-exploit-ta-exploit-pvp-exploit/430

All evidence is there. They successfully derailed the thread with us involved and it got locked.

Don't let it be buried. All the proof is there.

@ZENCHI Damn, though. Those PvP vids sure are sus. Does jeeg/och/katherine wanna try and explain this behavior, or has he been instructed by his GM buddies to step back and let them handle things from here?

@Herro-everynyan said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

@ZENCHI Damn, though. Those PvP vids sure are sus. Does jeeg/och/katherine wanna try and explain this behavior, or has he been instructed by his GM buddies to step back and let them handle things from here?

If they were perma-banned then this suspicion of collaborating GM's would of been put to rest. The fact they ALL got off with their SG still intact is quite telling.

Update added, info on them rigging PvP matches.

These guys are a damn virus, they ruin everything they touch, what the hell?

just accept theyre better players than you its not that hard

@aura-3 said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

Go back to the old thread, that discussion is long over.

612811d2-67fa-4a32-ab92-f390cf1b7580-image.png

@aura-3 said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10771/challenge-mode-decision-wallclip-exploit-ta-exploit-pvp-exploit/430

All the proof of hacking says otherwise. You aren't fooling anyone and we won't let anyone be fooled.

Oh look a brand new account. Colored me shocked.

check paypal GMs you know what to do

@auralenss there pride wont let them. they cant accept people can still be better at a game mode then them, even if a exploit is not used.

@Wlojnir said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

@auralenss there pride wont let them. they cant accept people can still be better at a game mode then them, even if a exploit is not used.

They lost without the exploit, that's why they used it.

fe45bf8a-a411-4435-8327-399753c07fdb-image.png

Why am I even giving a reply to you?