CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.

@Laep said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

@ZENCHI said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

And you talk about rent free?

I'm not the one making new threads sweetie and stalking the /vg/ thread for dirt to post on the global forum.

New thread was needed.

@Zeke That's a pretty low IQ response. It's almost as if you didn't read any of the messages in the image Zenchi posted. Just because things dont go the way that you've been radicalized into thinking is correct doesn't mean the GMs are in some sort of funny business.

This is no different than the threads accusing the GMs and staff of secretly censoring the game behind Sega's back, its straightup schizophrenic.

@Laep Aren't you that dude from ship 3 that's obsessed with 4chan alliances and what they do? You should really find something better to do than arguing with people on the forms LoL

@Herro-everynyan said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

@Laep Aren't you that dude from ship 3 that's obsessed with 4chan alliances and what they do? You should really find something better to do than arguing with people on the forms LoL

Just block honestly. What I did and I keep notifications on blank responses I can't see lol.

@Herro-everynyan I'm in the Ship 3 /vg/ alliance, not sure where you're getting the obsession stuff from.

@Laep prolly from the fact that you can't help but bring up people from ship 2 all the time. You're a contrarian in every way shape and form, and yet you still think people take you seriously. Not even your own alliance likes you bro.

@Herro-everynyan Besides the handful of them being mentioned in the CM threads when have I ever brought them up? I'm not sure where you're assuming this from or if you're just putting out low quality bait

Ahh rushia cheating the leaderboards again like in jp. Brings back memories. Not much you can do. Sega rarely bans people as it's a loss of revenue.

Pretty much this means wall glitches are ok on na? When they are a bannable offence on jp.

I guess some rules will be different. Atleast we know for ngs wall clips are ok.

just be better at CM. simple as.

@A-Silver-King said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

Ahh rushia cheating the leaderboards again like in jp. Brings back memories. Not much you can do. Sega rarely bans people as it's a loss of revenue.

Pretty much this means wall glitches are ok on na? When they are a bannable offence on jp.

I guess some rules will be different. Atleast we know for ngs wall clips are ok.

At least that's the message GMs are leaving.

Everyone in forum who entered the thread knows they're confirmed cheaters, if confirmed cheaters get free pass well, NGS future's looks grim.

just pvp instead

This is just sad, I hope the GMs do something or do some restructuring if the accusation is true.

@hee-ho said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

This is just sad, I hope the GMs do something or do some restructuring if the accusation is true.

All of the evidence is there brother

@hee-ho said in CM Cheaters, unbanned, making a mess again.:

All evidence is on main post. You even have videos there.

@hee-ho There's literally no evidence of the GMs being in cahoots with the CM clique