Missing Polygonal outfits in Designer Dreams IV

31c9a467-d6c7-442f-95bb-34c44e376586-image.png

3717606e-217f-4173-9b10-789d8671fe8f-image.png

If you can't guess by this, JP had more Polygonal outfit colour variations than we got. In particular, the Moon version was used to create what I like to call the "Meseta Man" so I'm a bit sad that we didn't get it.

Is this an oversight because of the original Polygonal not actually being colour changable?

I'm kind of annoyed by this. There were previous outfits too that didn't get all there colors that are on JP. I hope they release the other colors in the future but I'm not sure if that has happened yet.

@NuclearPenguin said in Missing Polygonal outfits in Designer Dreams IV:

I hope they release the other colors in the future but I'm not sure if that has happened yet.

Only really for old SG Shop / Fresh Finds content that has returned several months later in different colours (and then the issue is the original rarely returns).

I wonder why we got all the color variation accessories but not the costumes.

Oh wait, but we got a million fem costumes again.

@ZENCHI said in Missing Polygonal outfits in Designer Dreams IV:

Consequence number 791 of going with a needlessly disorganised mixture of the organised sets JP got.

@Miraglyth said in Missing Polygonal outfits in Designer Dreams IV:

@ZENCHI said in Missing Polygonal outfits in Designer Dreams IV:

Consequence number 791 of going with a needlessly disorganised mixture of the organised sets JP got.

Unfortunately this is probably true.

From what I know they deliberately removed colored versions and put them in the SG fresh finds shop. They do this with even stuff too.

Pros: Don't have to spend money to get them.

Cons: Diliberately holding back on items so people are forced to use fresh finds shop.

@Zeke said in Missing Polygonal outfits in Designer Dreams IV:

From what I know they deliberately removed colored versions and put them in the SG fresh finds shop.

I don't think we've had a single instance of a non-Fresh Finds outfit being split up by colour like this. To my knowledge, every time Fresh Finds has had a colour variant of something we've had months prior, that something was also from Fresh Finds.

For instance today we have Lorette Beldia: Ruby. Lorette Beldia's original colour was a Fresh Finds Recommended Set.

I don't believe anything to have lost colour variants in AC scratches has ever seen those variants subsequently appear in any capacity.

They do this with a lot of scratch, I never got all the colors from Shining Heroes scratch, either.

That's why this scratch was feeling a bit lacking..

Here's your reference Meseta Man, they're also using 4 of the Meseta Circle Accessories

ファンタシースターオンライン2_20200922150448.jpg

Yeah, this is really unfortunate we didn't get the moon variant. I scratched the previous Designer Dreams ticket we had awhile ago just to get the meseta accessory scratch bonus to make a meseta man character. Really annoying they omitted the color I needed to make it when we finally got the costume... Even more silly that we got all the colors of the accessory ticket that goes to it without getting the costume colors they match with.