Disconnected during a Rainbow Key...

Hello. I was just disconnected in the middle of doing a Tokyo: Rainbow key, literally five seconds from defeating the final enemy and claiming the rewards. I am extremely upset that my key has been lost, and would like to request a refund on this particular Tokyo: Rainbow key.

I am unable to use the support, as it consistently errors when I attempt to login and it logs me back out. RainbowFail.jpg

There has never been a case of a key refund and there never will be, they do warn that the key is lost upon the start of the quest. Moreover, Error 630 is related to your internet connection being weak or your ISP giving low throughput at that moment in your region.

The only case that error is sega's mistake is if everyone disconnects from the server at the same time & even then they won't refund a key

@Kan Bleh. Good thing it's just a bunch of digital stuff and nothing really important was on the line. At least I got every >other< enemy in the key down. 😕

OKAY WHAT IN BLOODY HECK IS THIS. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IN A FREAKING ROW THAT MY RAINBOW KEY HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AND WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE!?![alt text](RainbowFail2.jpg image url)

HOW DO I OPEN A TICKET ABOUT THIS? ONCE IS A RANDOM CHANCE BUT TWICE IN A ROW IS NOT NORMAL.

I CANNOT OPEN A TICKET. THE BROKEN WEBSITE KICKS ME OUT IN AN INFINITE LOGIN/OUT LOOP WHEN I CLICK ON THE SUPPORT SITE. I AM ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT REDIRECTED TO https://pso2.com/zendesksignout?kind=error&message=Invalid+data+from+remote+sign-in+mechanism.+Missing+name+or+email.

HOW DO I FIX THIS??

I am still in need of help. How do I contact support if I cannot make a ticket?

I am still in need of help. Does Tech Support not read these?

@Tyrnn-Eaveranth-0 said in Disconnected during a Rainbow Key...:

I am still in need of help. Does Tech Support not read these?

Tech Support members are not on the forums. Only Community Managers are.

@Ragnawind Would you know how I could get a message to Tech Support without using their ticket system? I was unable to locate any email addresses for Support, and am still unable to access their ticketing system to report the issue with the ticketing system.

I'm going through the same problem.unknown-min (1).png

@Tyrnn-Eaveranth-0 said in Disconnected during a Rainbow Key...:

@Ragnawind Would you know how I could get a message to Tech Support without using their ticket system? I was unable to locate any email addresses for Support, and am still unable to access their ticketing system to report the issue with the ticketing system.

Try using the Xbox Login instead. I can't use the steam login because it gives me an infinite loop, but the Xbox Account login works fine for me. There's no way to contact them otherwise.

@MarcosBR9999 & @Tyrnn-Eaveranth-0

WE do apologize for the troubles you are experiencing with the game. In order to further assist you, please submit a support ticket via our site. In order to do so, please make sure you are logging in to the same platform for which you are playing the game, and then click on the Player Support Icon.

For example: If you play via Steam client, then click on the Steam option on our website under the "Log into your account". Or if you play via XBOX, then choose Xbox Live option. Logging into the correct platform will ensure there is no loop issue and it will let you submit your support ticket so that we can assist you.

@GM-Ronin said in Disconnected during a Rainbow Key...:

please make sure you are logging in to the same platform for which you are playing the game, and then click on the Player Support Icon.

I'd love to login via steam (which is what I play on) on the support ticket page, but it gives me an infinite login loop. The support system only accepts me logging into it via my Microsoft/Xbox Account.

I used to play on the MS Store version, but I account linked to the steam version, so I should be able to login via the steam one as well.

You wont get it refunded. It sucks, yes. But that is the way of things. Don't use keys over and over when you are d/cing =p