Petition: Sega, please reconsider your stance on PSO2 titles carrying over into NGS.

@_Flux_ said in Petition: Sega, please reconsider your stance on PSO2 titles carrying over into NGS.:

As much as i like your idea dude its understandable that NGS wont implement it, its new genesis after all imagine it like isekai you can forget being the old guardian or the hero you are or an arks trash and i doubt you'll ever hear that again there, so you cant go around having a title I've been around a while, lol everyone is suppose to start new beginnings there atleast that's how i see it but either way im fine whatever.

@_Flux_ Anyone disagreeing with you is a troll, i'm sure. Anyway, next time you know not to start your thread with "i talk for myself and all my imaginary friends, so listen to "us"."

@Yggranya said in Petition: Sega, please reconsider your stance on PSO2 titles carrying over into NGS.:

@_Flux_ Anyone disagreeing with you is a troll, i'm sure. Anyway, next time you know not to start your thread with "i talk for myself and all my imaginary friends, so listen to "us"."

Litetally everyone in this thread disagrees with me and unlike you they were civil about it and backed up their arguments. You're the only one I've accused of trolling. Something to think about as I block you.

Greetings!

We would like to thank you for sending this suggestion to us. Rest assured that we will forward this to our developers for review. Also, we will be closing this thread to avoid heated conversations. Thanks!