Ship-02's Cafés Seem To Always Be Active With People Hanging Out And Chatting In Them!

So one day I wandered into the café area of some block by accident and found this! o -o

alt text

Actual people hanging around the cafe! I asked my friend to take a screenshot too cause mine didn't load everyone in properly! o -o

alt text

But that's not all! Other parts of the cafe is occupied too! O _O

alt text

alt text

So what are the Cafes like in other ships other than Ship-02? Are they also as full as the ones in Ship-02? o -o

Poggers! I asked them to all to gather around to take screenshots together and they were all down for it! = w=

alt text

alt text

What a bunch of cool folks and friendly folks! The type of people you would definitely want as your friends! ;D

alt text

alt text

alt text

Some of them sent me their screenshots too! ;D

Seems really nice. On ship 4 I sometimes see two players sitting in the cafe together but not a full room. I’ve thought about doing that, too. I wish we could make our alliance base into a cafe.

Ship 2 full of toxic players. The one in b37c that looks like a frog is the most toxic.

@Zarozian said in Ship-02's Cafés Seem To Always Be Active With People Hanging Out And Chatting In Them!:

Actual people hanging around the cafe!

By a positionally-assorted group of doppelgangers, no less!

5c1509eb-6e00-46f2-969d-d28178b39036-image.png

People might spend real money getting a ship transfer because of this deception. Please stop being so irresponsible.

bro like lick a tree or something idk

Lick my tree pls.

Omw!!!

alt text

@Miraglyth

People might spend real money getting a ship transfer because of this deception. Please stop being so irresponsible.

People do hang out in the cafe's on ship 2 lol, often alliances do. You'll find multi-alliance groups hanging out too.

@Tis-A-Cat said in Ship-02's Cafés Seem To Always Be Active With People Hanging Out And Chatting In Them!:

People do hang out in the cafe's on ship 2 lol, often alliances do.

Absolutely. I see similar on Ship 3 when I happen into blocks 34 or 42 at the right time of day, not quite to the same density but also without the insultingly obvious choreography seen in this topic's opening post.

What I'm calling out is this is not "Actual people hanging around the cafe!" with "Other parts of the cafe is occupied too!" because they're the same people.

fedora is here guys lets pack up

alt text

@Miraglyth said in Ship-02's Cafés Seem To Always Be Active With People Hanging Out And Chatting In Them!:

What I'm calling out is this is not "Other parts of the cafe is occupied too!" because they're the same people.

ok but end of the day does it really matter lol

@Tis-A-Cat

It's just a cute little set of screen shots, i doubt anyones actually gonna spend money to transfer ships just cause theres people sitting in the back of a cafe, LMAO

@Miraglyth said in Ship-02's Cafés Seem To Always Be Active With People Hanging Out And Chatting In Them!:

@Zarozian said in Ship-02's Cafés Seem To Always Be Active With People Hanging Out And Chatting In Them!:

Actual people hanging around the cafe!

By a positionally-assorted group of doppelgangers, no less!

5c1509eb-6e00-46f2-969d-d28178b39036-image.png

That's how I know you're a conspiracy theorist! alt text

alt text

alt text