It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global

@LyssaDhrak said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

@BloodyKyona Solo divide is mostly about knowing what to do and not too much of being the best on the class. For example,

Supply missions, you just run around ignoring all the mobs and get an S rank

Search & Destroy, is pretty much the same but you also attack the mobs with a blue glow and ignore the rest

On Boss fights, you ignore the boss and just kill the little mobs until you kill like 3 or 4 and get an attack buff that destroys the boss

Free-for-All is pretty much grouping as many exploding mobs together or make them explode 1 by 1 on the non-explosive mobs.

The playstyle is kind of different so maybe that's why some people think it's harder.

Going by what has been said only the "Big Boss Stage" at the end seems to be the problem where there are no "little mobs to destroy". That being said I don't think that you even need any skill at all to clear these stages as I'm pretty sure that even "something like this" would be sufficent here.

Yikes. Branding a demographic is harmful. There have been numerous events in PSO2 where players have many golden opportunities to level their alts and get free gear from SEGA. I'm unsure what your opinion is hinting as it seems like lazy baby rage. Now for the gear part, I slightly agree, it's like the lifestyle difference of a 100 millionaire versus a 1 billionaire; sure you have more money, but it doesn't really improve your life by a whole lot. Lightstream to Cras is the same way IMO. At least it has an incentive to have some content to farm. After all, we are at the end-game. End-game in every game starts to have diminishing returns anyways, but it separates the casuals from the people that care (which are called hardcore players, no-lifers, blah, sadly, that's poor mentality/sportmanship). Example, so you wouldn't say that to a pro esports player if you play the same game. Realistically, if you want to make excuses on this and that to not get stuff, I think these kinds of games aren't for you (maybe try mobiles games or any MMO with AFK incentives).

@Xaiyeon said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

Yikes. Branding a demographic is harmful. There have been numerous events in PSO2 where players have many golden opportunities to level their alts and get free gear from SEGA. I'm unsure what your opinion is hinting as it seems like lazy baby rage. Now for the gear part, I slightly agree, it's like the lifestyle difference of a 100 millionaire versus a 1 billionaire; sure you have more money, but it doesn't really improve your life by a whole lot. Lightstream to Cras is the same way IMO. At least it has an incentive to have some content to farm. After all, we are at the end-game. End-game in every game starts to have diminishing returns anyways, but it separates the casuals from the people that care (which are called hardcore players, no-lifers, blah, sadly, that's poor mentality/sportmanship). Example, so you wouldn't say that to a pro esports player if you play the same game. Realistically, if you want to make excuses on this and that to not get stuff, I think these kinds of games aren't for you (maybe try mobiles games or any MMO with AFK incentives).

Can't really say Klauz requires skill or anything involving "caring" by your definition. The season pass is now giving darkstones and you can buy the modules on the player shop. Sorry to say, but you can easily p2w those items.

Lightweave weapons on the other hand you can't p2w those. Hell it requires 4 Gradia's which you get from doing Divide quests. Those with that weapon I would say care about how well they do.

Klauz units are a luxury and strong, but won't fix someone not being able to handle Solo bosses like Masq.

This will become very clear when we get a certain solo quest later.

@SuccubusAlice said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

Klauz units are a luxury and strong, but won't fix someone not being able to handle Solo bosses like Masq.

This quest has been cleared at depth 100 by TMG only Heros with nothing but normal attack and BNS spam, gameplay wise masq is more demanding.

@Ryoga said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

@SuccubusAlice said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

This quest has been cleared at depth 100 by TMG only Heros with nothing but normal attack and BNS spam, gameplay wise masq is more demanding.

The point was not to compare the solo quests to decide which was harder, but more to focus that they all require the player to actually be competent.

People can do that for Masq and Phaleg too. The point of skill having a larger impact does not change.

@NIC said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

@Fattest-Leg said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

How Crazy? I got all the mats for my units in less than 2 days in, not even doing all TPDs or trains

Imagine doing weekly divide quests and ending up with the mats before the units even came out.

Right? Who in their right mind would play the game?

@Fattest-Leg said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

@NIC said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

How Crazy? I got all the mats for my units in less than 2 days in, not even doing all TPDs or trains

Imagine doing weekly divide quests and ending up with the mats before the units even came out.

Being honest here there are a lot of players who can't do basic 1-5 floors. It's one of the reason I farm Divide alone because of the amount of people who are outright bad and not having good gear to begin with.

@Zeke said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

Being honest here there are a lot of players who can't do basic 1-5 floors. It's one of the reason I farm Divide alone because of the amount of people who are outright bad and not having good gear to begin with.

It's weird that it's an issue of people being entitled... Like, you could be level 10, why would that person be able to equip endgame gear? And if the player is truly awfully bad... Then this is an online game not a single player offline game, you get friends or alliance buddies :S I just... don't understand.

(Or buy skimpy outfits to stand on the lobby and force players to carry you like in the ancient times of old mmo games, lol)

@LyssaDhrak said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

@Zeke said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

It's weird that it's an issue of people being entitled... Like, you could be level 10, why would that person be able to equip endgame gear? And if the player is truly awfully bad... Then this is an online game not a single player offline game, you get friends or alliance buddies :S I just... don't understand.

Shouldn't be hard to understand that having to work harder for a bunch of moochers isn't exactly the pinnacle of cooperation. But hey, it's an online game, and i'm sure most people expect nothing more. Working together towards a common goal only works with humans if we go with the tribal hatred in a competition.

@Zeke If the grind is for BiS end game gear then I don't mind it taking a bit to get. If it's too easy to get then majority of the players gonna have nothing to play/grind for once they get their gear. They going to complain game got nothing to do after that besides waiting for new AC scratch and seasonal UQs.

@Albedo said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

@Zeke If the grind is for BiS end game gear then I don't mind it taking a bit to get. If it's too easy to get then majority of the players gonna have nothing to play/grind for once they get their gear. They going to complain game got nothing to do after that besides waiting for new AC scratch and seasonal UQs.

I just got Lightweave weapon. Grind wasn't bad, but I also have enough skill to solo 1-30 divide quests for S rank. If I had to do that with others I would of lost my mind.

Yeah if it's higher divide steps I tend to only run it with alliance mates. Step 1 to 20 usually we have enough life points if we have a semi bad pug group. If they getting 1 tap by anything then there's no hope for the run even on step1.