It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global

@BloodyKyona said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

I said SOLO Divide is for top tier only, and it is.

That depends on how you define "top tier", if you're talking about "the top 10%" then no, not at all but if you're talking about the "upper half of the player base" then yes. I can't see the bottom half of the player base soloing the higher divide stages at all (if that was something one would expect from "the average player" then people wouldn't lock their MPAs).

@BloodyKyona said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

Divide isn't for "Top tier" players only, my dude.

I said SOLO Divide is for top tier only, and it is. I'm a VERY good player and can do 90% of the stuff in this game WELL, and while I can advance the stages in Divide, I can't actually even S rank the bosses much less kill them. Hence I said "top tier solo or have a good group". I don't have the latter because a) I've encountered far too much bad behaviour from other players who talk down to you for not doing everything their way, b) the few Alliances I tried to get into either wouldn't tolerate my autistic moments or had right wingers that would constantly be saying things to trigger me. As such I only really play with my significant other, but she's only about 75% of my skill level so we can't duo the things I can't solo.

If you think on a 2 or 3 month time, you can just play normally and eventually somehow end up with the mats for them and by that time you just augment transfer the affixes from your trailblazer and that's it one piece has been completed. :3

The very thought of grinding for two or three months for ANYTHING makes me angry beyond words. It's bad game design called "pointless busy work".

Solo divide isn't for TOP TIER players, If you're not killing Varuna + Mitra or Execour in Time it's because you're not doing the fight right and you're probably spending time running away or aimlessly walking around you say you're a VERY good player but I highly doubt someone who knows what they're doing would have issues with divide, If you're having issues with either bosses I recommend you lookup the fights on youtube and try to find videos of your class beating them so you can take notes on strategies and general positioning + PA /Tech rotation.

Making excuses ain't gonna fix your lack of experience.

P.S I feel like it's disingenous of you to call other people "Right wingers" or say they're misbehaving and can't take your autistic moments when I clearly remember you being Kicked out of a server for dropping the N word with the hard R when you couldn't take someone's advice.

P.S I feel like it's disingenous of you to call other people "Right wingers" or say they're misbehaving and can't take your autistic moments when I clearly remember you being Kicked out of a server for dropping the N word with the hard R when you couldn't take someone's advice.

You're a liar. That is not what happened. I was going after people for the whole "trap" nonsense and RIGHTLY compared the word to the N word with the hard R. BECAUSE IT IS. It's called a slur. If one isn't acceptable, neither should the other be. Had nothing to do with not taking advice.

Also, I can solo every stage of Divide, but can't beat any of the bosses (typically I get SSSSB no matter whether it's 5 or 30. I know the fights and I'm aggressive and I know my class, but I'm not perfect, I'm about an 80-85 out of 100 in terms of skill in this game I'd say. Literally the only other solo content I can't do are Phaleg and Omega Masquerade. I have done literally everything else there is to do. So these claims, I'm not buying it, this is just more elitist gaslighting, no more, no less.

You're a liar. That is not what happened. I was going after people for the whole "trap" nonsense and RIGHTLY compared the word to the N word with the hard R. BECAUSE IT IS. It's called a slur. If one isn't acceptable, neither should the other be. Had nothing to do with not taking advice.

Also, I can solo every stage of Divide, but can't beat any of the bosses. I know the fights and I'm aggressive and I know my class, but I'm not perfect, I'm about an 80-85 out of 100 in terms of skill in this game I'd say. Literally the only other solo content I can't do are Phaleg and Omega Masquerade. I have done literally everything else there is to do. So these claims, I'm not buying it, this is just more elitist gaslighting, no more, no less.

See you can't even see past your foggy glasses cause you're fuming at the mere thought of someone offering you advice, you say you're an 80-85 but if you can't even do omega masquerade or phaleg that tells me you're actually a bit below average and more of a 40-45 , if you wanna prove me wrong please upload a video of you doing divide ,that way we'll be able to check where you can improve and maybe check any area of opportunity you might have missed, this is an incredibly useful method because a lot of people don't realize what they're doing wrong until they rewatch their gameplay and start looking at it in a critical manner.

I am offering honest guidance since you seem to struggle with bosses that I've done with Trailblazer weapons on alts.

what's your class?

P.S apologies if I did not remember the conversation correctly where you dropped the N word with the Hard R, but you still did drop it which was completely unnecessary.

"can't beat any of the bosses (typically I get SSSSB no matter whether it's 5 or 30."

"Literally the only other solo content I can't do are Phaleg and Omega Masquerade."

"I'm about an 80-85 out of 100 in terms of skill in this game I'd say. "

Hate to tell you this, but you aren't as good as you think.

@BloodyKyona Preach it queen, they just don't know what they're talking about. They're probably just envious of your Divide scores, SSSSB is really highly level play for solo for sure. Don't listen to the haters ✊

I mean if you don't really care to do more niche/challenging content then the gear they handed out of 3 different gunblades and a full riv armor set was already more than enough to let you do pretty much any mpa content comfortably.

Going for cras/light weave stuff and beyond is like going for great affixes. It's just stuff to do. Some people need goals to continue playing a game.

Me personally I'm just passively farming divides and uq's for the materials. I want to play pso2 but gameplay wise there's nothing for me to really do anymore so I'm looking to get better gear to pad out gameplay time for me.

I want to get better at luster but theres not much content out there that can stand against luster long enough to learn something from. The few things that can would benefit me greatly for having better gear. So that's my current gameplan.

@Ezodagrom said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

@Riesz said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

If atlas units dropped more often they would still be better than Klauz if you want raw damage (but since they don't, having a way to get klauz units even with bad rng makes them useful still). Because I calculated it with the set effect factored in and 3 Atlas units give 10 more power than 3 Klauz units.

There's no set effect though, each unit has its own individual stats, which would mean that back and leg klauz + arm atlas would be a better offensive combo than 3x atlas (while leg atlas would have 10 more ATK, the 19 more PP from klauz is more important than something as low as 10 ATK).

Oh that's my bad, I didn't check the stats of all 3 units, because I assumed like most units, all 3 of them would have the same power stats. And I got the arms to drop, and they list a set effect, I assumed it just listed the wrong set there, and the units just both had +60 base power increases and a set effect at the same time.

The math somehow ended up being the same for if you have all 3 klauz units even with that though. But yeah the klauz back would go better with 2 atlases for maximum power.

But anyway while extra pp is always nice to have certain s grade augments and class skills related to pp regen could make it not really matter either way whether the pp was there as well or not.

Klauze is BiS. So I don't see why you wouldn't strive for it if you are trying to run content and set yourself your with a goal.

@Albedo said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

Klauze is BiS. So I don't see why you wouldn't strive for it if you are trying to run content and set yourself your with a goal.

Grind is pretty crazy if you don't have the money for it.

@Zeke said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

@Albedo said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

Grind is pretty crazy if you don't have the money for it.

How Crazy? I got all the mats for my units in less than 2 days in, not even doing all TPDs or trains

@Fattest-Leg said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

How Crazy? I got all the mats for my units in less than 2 days in, not even doing all TPDs or trains

Imagine doing weekly divide quests and ending up with the mats before the units even came out.

Klauz grind is definitely ridiculous if you haven't done any work prior to today. For the Darkstone Deimos it's easy, but the modules are expensive or a lot of work, depending on which route you would rather take.

That being said, since it's the final gear, a big grind doesn't bother me at all (and I also don't mind grinding... I don't really get the complaints about grinding in a grinding game like... ?)

I'm now at the point where I gotta gather augments for my final setup and I haven't been hoarding at all. Mistakes were made, but thankfully PSO2 Global is SUPERIOR and has the epic trigger shop so this is pretty easy to actually hunt.

@Matt said in It occurs to me: Steel weapons and Klauz units are not worth the effort in Global:

a big grind doesn't bother me at all

Issue is that some items are not really grindable, JP currently has their yearly weapon badge shop going on for their "equivalent" of RWBs where you can buy some of these limited times (like the Key Rivalate) from. I hope that they add them on global to the RWB5 shop (maybe with a weekly / monthly purchase limit).

@BloodyKyona Solo divide is mostly about knowing what to do and not too much of being the best on the class. For example,

Supply missions, you just run around ignoring all the mobs and get an S rank

Search & Destroy, is pretty much the same but you also attack the mobs with a blue glow and ignore the rest

On Boss fights, you ignore the boss and just kill the little mobs until you kill like 3 or 4 and get an attack buff that destroys the boss

Free-for-All is pretty much grouping as many exploding mobs together or make them explode 1 by 1 on the non-explosive mobs.

The playstyle is kind of different so maybe that's why some people think it's harder.