NP0 Bug

Since the update my friend was unable to run the game. He's been having this problem since the update, and he's reinstalled the game multiple times. He told me the error was called NP0, will something like this get fixed or is there a fix for this already?

@lxMattAranxl said in NP0 Bug:

Since the update my friend was unable to run the game. He's been having this problem since the update, and he's reinstalled the game multiple times. He told me the error was called NP0, will something like this get fixed or is there a fix for this already?

NP0 is a general GameGuard Error. The only thing you can try has already been done with the re-install, which is removing the gameguard folder and letting it redownload. Without further info, there isn't much to help with. Your best bet would be to have them go to the en-tech-support channel on the Phantasy Star Fleet Discord and post their gameguad logs for an analysis by their bot.

Okay, I'll tell him this, thank you. 🙂

But will removing that folder let him do the game?

@lxMattAranxl said in NP0 Bug:

Okay, I'll tell him this, thank you. 🙂

But will removing that folder let him do the game?

removing the folder has the game redownload it upon launch to fix any corrupted files for GG. If it still doesn't work, something on their computer or thier ISP is blocking it