"Disconnected from Server" After Completion of new UQ

Suprised that nobody is talking about this. I have gotten a "No response from PSO2 servers" 5 out of the 16 times i've completed the new urgent Face of The Abyss. I'm also not the only person, I know about 6 other players dealing with this problem. If this is some kind of bug please try to fix this it's very discouraging. And no it's not my connection, it only happens with this quest. I should have the new weapon by now, guess ill just do enough quests for 2 of the weapons and only have enough Darkstones for 1 ............ 7c8a8f11-8ad1-443e-9e7e-c0bfae4d1088-image.png

Just happened again for the 6th time out of 19 ❤

Hasn't happened to me yet, but I wonder if there's something about this UQ in general. More than once I've sat in a lobby with 12/12 and at least one person never showed up, I assumed that they were just leeching but last time it happened and only 10 people were in the lobby at 12/12, it suddenly dropped to 8/12 after 2 mins or so and we refilled. Wonder if those people just got booted instead.

Might also be congestion-related from everyone scrambling to do the new boss UQ, especially since this is the final boss, causing connection issues. But seems weird it'd happen specifically at the end then, but maybe it's a combo of congestion + transferring people to the new post-fight area.

I finally got an UH run in and was 630'd at the end 😞 We've had this problem before and it's a shame that it may be worse with this UQ.

It'd be nice if they could at least refund the stones we lose as there's still a record of the completion somewhere (I got the title for clearing).

And if your friends have access to the Steam version I'd tell them to try that. My memory is that we previously isolated the problem to Microsoft's end as it was affecting Xbox and MS Store players. Iirc, something about PSO2 needing to sync with your Microsoft profile.

@Rang-Dipkin said in "Disconnected from Server" After Completion of new UQ:

I finally got an UH run in and was 630'd at the end 😞 We've had this problem before and it's a shame that it may be worse with this UQ.

It'd be nice if they could at least refund the stones we lose as there's still a record of the completion somewhere (I got the title for clearing).

And if your friends have access to the Steam version I'd tell them to try that. My memory is that we previously isolated the problem to Microsoft's end as it was affecting Xbox and MS Store players. Iirc, something about PSO2 needing to sync with your Microsoft profile.

Yep the game must be able to sync with the respective gaming service and PSO2 server in order to fetch and save data otherwise you will lose or become unable to connect to the servers leading to everyone's "favourite" error 630.

Happens to me from time to time but not just at the end of the UQ. Today I got a decent PuG for the TPD UQ and then "error"... now this is still better than getting it "at the end" but I missed out on what probably ended up being a sub 15 min run just to get a >30 min run instead...

Works on my machine

Ran it last night, no issues whatsoever. My DC’s happen during rainbow keys instead I guess.

@Milk said in "Disconnected from Server" After Completion of new UQ:

Ran it last night, no issues whatsoever. My DC’s happen during rainbow keys instead I guess.

Last DC I had was running a Gold Key when they were the best source of EXP still I know the pain 😞

@YagyuChan said in "Disconnected from Server" After Completion of new UQ:

Last DC I had was running a Gold Key when they were the best source of EXP still I know the pain 😞

I actually got so mad after it happened during my second rainbow in a row that I just rage quit for the day, I was trying to get the all class harmonizer. It just wasn’t meant to be.

@YagyuChan said in "Disconnected from Server" After Completion of new UQ:

I actually got so mad after it happened during my second rainbow in a row that I just rage quit for the day, I was trying to get the all class harmonizer. It just wasn’t meant to be.

damn sorry to hear that 😞

@Rang-Dipkin this is happening to me on steam

@YagyuChan I'm on steam tho.. lol, like I stated prior i know like 7 people having this issue

@JeZz0_ Dang, sorry to hear that this has infiltrated Steam as well!

I think our only recourse is to simply document that this is a server issue as best we can and then submit Support Tickets detailing the issue. You can find an example of how folks have documented 630 errors in the past here (see screenshots on 2nd page), and if you want details on how to submit a ticket you can check here.

Just happened to me finished it and got DC at end didn't get to loot anything on steam as well.