Why the servers are offline? Jesus christ

@Zeke

Yeah, it is up a ton and will continue to be as the new/last "hotness" for PSO2 proper.

The end of the road, so to speak. Shame it starts off with a whimper.

I expect another sg pick ticket since anniversary is starting off with a super long extended maint.

@Rager said in Why the servers are offline? Jesus christ:

@Zeke

Yeah, it is up a ton and will continue to be as the new/last "hotness" for PSO2 proper.

The end of the road, so to speak. Shame it starts off with a whimper.

You act as if JP never had hiccups. Boy did you not see the 20 hour mant they had for the NGS update?

@Zeke said in Why the servers are offline? Jesus christ:

@MarshalTobias32 said in Why the servers are offline? Jesus christ:

We are going to miss he 1st TPD UQ of the day. I do hope they give out TPD triggers as compensation.

I mean have you seen the schedule? It's up A LOT this week. One of them won't kill us.

Nevermind, I rescind my previous request, give us 1500 darkstones and 99 powerstones instead sega. The people demand compensation.

@Zeke

Yeah, and we have that to look forward to as well. Wahahahahaha!

@Miraglyth said in Why the servers are offline? Jesus christ:

@Charus said in Why the servers are offline? Jesus christ:

@SuccubusAlice Strangely there is no any mention of extended maintenance in news

Sadly the game's primary communication platform is Twitter, not its own website.

This made me chuckle, too true.

Hopefully they ban the challenge mode rank 1 cheaters.

@ZENCHI said in Why the servers are offline? Jesus christ:

Wait people still do challenge modes? Wasn't that dead on release?

A small handful of people do it because it's easy weekly (monthly?) SG and it's actually kinda fun to do if you run with an organized group.

That said, there's a few people use exploits to ensure they have the top scores each time. From what someone explained to me it had to do with wall clipping I think?

No, there's been people constantly fighting for the top 10 reward and rank 1 reward. There were two teams constantly struggling to get the first place but one of them began using a cheat to boost up their score so they no longer risk being second.

Hey, guys - I'm a new player so this is my first experience of maintenance. I understand that their guys are probably working really hard, non-stop but...

Is there any timescale for when the extension would end? Or maybe a prediction? It's my day off and I planned to grind some serious PSO2 today! But 4 hours overdue so far, with mention of up to 20 hours overdue in the past. I've been checking back in every hour, but should I just wait until tomorrow?

@Flint_Creighton said in Why the servers are offline? Jesus christ:

Hey, guys - I'm a new player so this is my first experience of maintenance. I understand that their guys are probably working really hard, non-stop but...

Is there any timescale for when the extension would end? Or maybe a prediction? It's my day off and I planned to grind some serious PSO2 today! But 4 hours overdue so far, with mention of up to 20 hours overdue in the past. I've been checking back in every hour, but should I just wait until tomorrow?

At this rate your better off going for tomorrow.

@Flint_Creighton In personal experience checking in a few hours serves better.

@Flint_Creighton said in Why the servers are offline? Jesus christ:

Just keep checking every now and again. It could come back online at any moment...

well, fyi, xbox just made me download a 1 gb update 10 mins ago, and still offline, hope it means we will be online soon