Are you ever going to add the items missing from gobal that japan has had for years?

@NIC said in Are you ever going to add the items missing from gobal that japan has had for years?:

@Zeke said in Are you ever going to add the items missing from gobal that japan has had for years?:

@NIC said in Are you ever going to add the items missing from gobal that japan has had for years?:

We are still missing actual key items that effect the games meta. I think fashion is currently the least of our worries.

We just got Darkweave weapons which is top in both versions as well as the units with 155 base stat boost.

We HAVE the end-gane meta that JP has now. I don't get why people argue otherwise now.

SU is missing sweets still.. sweets we should have gotten 2 episodes ago. Vital sweets for certain pets.

Also, a Katana exists in game that we don't have access to yet that it great for specific classes to travel with, as it allows the use of a specific movement Braver PA, although that is really a speedrun/Time attack thing, mostly.

So some sweets for pets and one katana. Is there anything else? To me that seems very minor and can hardly call enough evidence to say we're out of the meta. Moreso with advance classes being the top played class.

@Zeke said in Are you ever going to add the items missing from gobal that japan has had for years?:

So some sweets for pets and one katana. Is there anything else? To me that seems very minor and can hardly call enough evidence to say we're out of the meta. Moreso with advance classes being the top played class.

"Some sweets" includes Barrier rolls, which are required for Summoners to complete 999 Masq, and Conversion Rolls which give melon a huge damage boost. Conversion Rolls should have been given to us during Ep 4, but they actually took them OUT of the drop pool, and have yet to give them to us.

It's actually gotten so bad that TPD is actually dropping the "super" version of sweets that we still don't have access to yet.

I'd like to see some camos we don't have yet like double cannon / nacht (and the base double cannon too), and red saber. For items I pretty much only care for PSO1 stuff that's not readily available.

"Some sweets" includes Barrier rolls, which are required for Summoners to complete 999 Masq, and Conversion Rolls which give melon a huge damage boost. Conversion Rolls should have been given to us during Ep 4, but they actually took them OUT of the drop pool, and have yet to give them to us.

It's actually gotten so bad that TPD is actually dropping the "super" version of sweets that we still don't have access to yet.

So it sounds like just SUM that they bother to give all the items with.