Are you ever going to add the items missing from gobal that japan has had for years?

We are still missing weapons outfits and accessories that japan had near launch. Why won't you add them? Add TIGER PIERCE outfit already! add the weapons you placed in challenge mode to the main game! Why do you delay?

Most non collab non event AC items from pre EP4 are most likely going to be used for the Mission Pass / FF shop. For weapons here you go but keep in mind that unless you don't want to use your weapon as a weapon it's better to ask for a camo than the weapon itself cause remember except for some extremely niche cases: whatever your weapon does Klauz does better.

Nope they won't. Go back to JP it's better. Global is terrible and will die within 3 years.

@XBOX552 said in Are you ever going to add the items missing from gobal that japan has had for years?:

Nope they won't. Go back to JP it's better. Global is terrible and will die within 3 years.

Makes an account just to complain about global, sounds like another account that just got banned

@XBOX552 said in Are you ever going to add the items missing from gobal that japan has had for years?:

Nah, we don't want them either. JP ship 2 got alot better since global release, much less spamming and trash talking in lobbies. Ki-Rin hates anime anyways, and global got like what... 1 anime collab so far? Seems like a perfect fit.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Are you ever going to add the items missing from gobal that japan has had for years?:

Makes an account just to complain about global, sounds like another account that just got banned

Pot calls kettle.

You do know PSO2 on both ends will likely die in three years due to NGS right?

Also lol @ new account. Old one likely got banned.

There’s still a few outfits I was hoping for as well but with NGS it won’t matter that much to me anymore because I want to use a NGS body. I wish we would have gotten them all sooner when I wanted them so badly. 😞

We are also missing weaponoid outfits.

@Zeke said in Are you ever going to add the items missing from gobal that japan has had for years?:

You do know PSO2 on both ends will likely die in three years due to NGS right?

Also lol @ new account. Old one likely got banned.

Honestly, Ive beem seeing a lot of these troll accounts pop up on here. I wish they wouldn't be allowed to circumvent bans like this, but I guess there isnt much anyone can do.

We are still missing actual key items that effect the games meta. I think fashion is currently the least of our worries.

@NIC said in Are you ever going to add the items missing from gobal that japan has had for years?:

We are still missing actual key items that effect the games meta. I think fashion is currently the least of our worries.

We just got Darkweave weapons which is top in both versions as well as the units with 155 base stat boost.

We HAVE the end-gane meta that JP has now. I don't get why people argue otherwise now.

Summoners would like access to the huge backlog of sweets that are curiously missing from global.

If it's not a collab items then I'm pretty sure they will add them eventually into the mission pass or fresh finds rotation

@Zeke said in Are you ever going to add the items missing from gobal that japan has had for years?:

@NIC said in Are you ever going to add the items missing from gobal that japan has had for years?:

We just got Darkweave weapons which is top in both versions as well as the units with 155 base stat boost.

We HAVE the end-gane meta that JP has now. I don't get why people argue otherwise now.

SU is missing sweets still.. sweets we should have gotten 2 episodes ago. Vital sweets for certain pets.

Also, a Katana exists in game that we don't have access to yet that it great for specific classes to travel with, as it allows the use of a specific movement Braver PA, although that is really a speedrun/Time attack thing, mostly.