"Free" Versus Annihilation SG Scratch choice ticket coming

Real quick, it's do 7 recommended quests AND get 7 special gifts. This takes 2 days because you can only get a special gift once per day for a recommended quest!

@FANtasyStarOnline said in "Free" Versus Annihilation SG Scratch choice ticket coming:

Real quick, it's do 7 recommended quests AND get 7 special gifts. This takes 2 days because you can only get a special gift once per day for a recommended quest!

Yeah, true. It's the same as the last rec quest campaign, so I just kinda glossed over mentioning that bit.

Could probably do it in 1 day if the same rules apply that previous campaigns like this had.

Hell yeah, now I can finally get Shiva's hair to finish my look.

@Knight-Raime said in "Free" Versus Annihilation SG Scratch choice ticket coming:

For sure. But I was rather lazy in gathering SG [snip] and spent less SG on fresh finds than I did

Four years of lazy is still going to be way better than one 😛 And don't get me started on Fresh Finds draining SG which JP never had.

@YagyuChan said in "Free" Versus Annihilation SG Scratch choice ticket coming:

Could probably do it in 1 day if the same rules apply that previous campaigns like this had.

Recommended quest presents are at the very least ship-wide. Extra characters can't get extra presents.

@Yggranya said in "Free" Versus Annihilation SG Scratch choice ticket coming:

@Milk said in "Free" Versus Annihilation SG Scratch choice ticket coming:

only $60.

Heh, "only".

By comparison that’s very fair, $60 to guarantee you get the item you wanted most. SG is just ridiculous. At least the game didn’t take a page out of B&S’s book though with their Trove. $300+ and you still aren’t guaranteed anything because there’s no choice ticket and everything is bound so no F2P players can obtain it ever. Ugh it was so awful.

@Miraglyth said in "Free" Versus Annihilation SG Scratch choice ticket coming:

@Knight-Raime said in "Free" Versus Annihilation SG Scratch choice ticket coming:

For sure. But I was rather lazy in gathering SG [snip] and spent less SG on fresh finds than I did

Four years of lazy is still going to be way better than one 😛 And don't get me started on Fresh Finds draining SG which JP never had.

@YagyuChan said in "Free" Versus Annihilation SG Scratch choice ticket coming:

Recommended quest presents are at the very least ship-wide. Extra characters can't get extra presents.

Yeah that is what I was referring to tbh if you got two characters on different ships it should be possible 🙂

Update: It is confirmed it is still possible through this method since I just attempted it and have now gotten the ticket.

@Milk If B&S means Blade and Soul, that's just what you should expect from Korean MMOs. Awful indeed.

@Yggranya said in "Free" Versus Annihilation SG Scratch choice ticket coming:

@Milk If B&S means Blade and Soul, that's just what you should expect from Korean MMOs. Awful indeed.

Pretty much. I stopped playing after B&S made a pvp event catered to gear-whales specifically, an event for the rich to get richer. Suddenly I had to scratch for every fashion because the gear-whales had billions from the event and bought up everything up to scalp it. It would be like in PSO2 not being able to touch an outfit for under 500m, completely game breaking nonsense.

@YagyuChan OKAY! So, if I have 2 characters on 2 different ships, I can do all 7 recommended quests and get 7 special gifts? That's really cool!

@FANtasyStarOnline said in "Free" Versus Annihilation SG Scratch choice ticket coming:

@YagyuChan OKAY! So, if I have 2 characters on 2 different ships, I can do all 7 recommended quests and get 7 special gifts? That's really cool!

Yep 🙂

Is there only one ticket? I got one and don't recieve it anymore, I got 12 gifts in 3 days and there no more tickets.

@DoubleMoonkin said in "Free" Versus Annihilation SG Scratch choice ticket coming:

Is there only one ticket?

The campaign is not repeatable. Very few campaigns are.