Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

@n_n said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Nah, forums are way better than trash platforms like Plebbit. It's just this forum has little to no moderation. I'm surprised it's worse than PSOW lol.

actually you are 100% correct lmao. Everything in the forums comes down to everyone having hate boners and it grows larger when they see someone they dislike post.

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@n_n said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Nah, forums are way better than trash platforms like Plebbit. It's just this forum has little to no moderation. I'm surprised it's worse than PSOW lol.

actually you are 100% correct lmao. Everything in the forums comes down to everyone having hate boners and it grows larger when they see someone they dislike post.

Oh yes expand my ZENCHI

@ZENCHI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Oh yes expand my ZENCHI

HIS HATE BONER ITS THE LARGEST IVE SEEN! HOW CAN WE DEFEAT THIS LENGTH!?!

alt text

Targeted Mass reporting to cause a flag for investigation is a thing btw.

@Reilet You know what else is a thing? You guys making alt accounts and offering to boost other people's accounts while banned LMAO1616370652076.png

Oof.

Hand in the cookie pot.

Rent free baby

We do appreciate all the efforts of the players reporting this, however, this thread is getting out of hand with that I will be closing this.