Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

@Herro-everynyan said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Where's the joke, though? The first part with zephyr, sure, but why bring up a random GM that had been mentioned absolutely 0 times prior to that? I'm going to take it at face value specifically because of what's already been revealed in this thread, while you and a few other posters can continue to cover your ears and keep telling yourselves nothing's happening.

A cheater said something after potentially being banned, and mentions a GM randomly after the fact to make it seem as though they are close, and you haven't considered the possibility that the GM he mentioned was the one that suspended Jeeg's account? Wow. Not the brightest bulb huh.

@Anarchy-Marine I get your tactic, now. You keep talking in complete circles, ignoring the brunt of someone's argument, and just repeating the same exact shit ad nauseum in an awful attempt to make them look like idiots. This is the last reply you're getting, and the last reply anybody should give someone as asinine as you.

@Anarchy-Marine just take the L already

@Herro-everynyan said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Anarchy-Marine I get your tactic, now. You keep talking in complete circles, ignoring the brunt of someone's argument, and just repeating the same exact shit ad nauseum in an awful attempt to make them look like idiots. This is the last reply you're getting, and the last reply anybody should give someone as asinine as you.

Nice deflection tactic. You just don't want to admit that you might be in the wrong here.

@Herro-everynyan I will ask you once and only once to stop assuming I am trying to turn a blind eye to anything. I've read all the same things you've read, and yet come to a very different, but still reasonable conclusion.

If Jeeg knows a GM, that in itself is not an issue. IF however said GM acts in a manner that is anything less than fair or shows favor or favoritism, then we have an issue. I have not seen that, and I don't believe anyone else has. Yet you launched a thread trying to imply just that, without evidence, and on little more than heresay. That, again, is disingenuous. And that is what I and a few others have expressed concerns about.

@kozue said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

What L? They are arguing with me in circles, and deflecting away from my very valid points. They can't answer my questions, and they can't accept the fact they made a separate thread through a knee-jerk reaction to a cheater, and a liar saying that a GM was their buddy. Once a liar, always a liar. You must be pretty naive or have not dealt with enough liars in your time to know when to see it.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@kozue said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

What L? They are arguing with me in circles, and deflecting away from my very valid points. They can't answer my questions, and they can't accept the fact they made a separate thread through a knee-jerk reaction to a cheater, and a liar saying that a GM was their buddy. Once a liar, always a liar. You must be pretty naive or have not dealt with enough liars in your time to know when to see it.

These cheaters were known and went unpunished for almost a year though. How did they survive this long until I did what I did?

@ZENCHI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Anarchy-Marine said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

These cheaters were known and went unpunished for almost a year though. How did they survive this long until I did what I did?

Aid from a GM from the looks of it.

Which GM, and where is anything to back this up? Because if you're just saying that without something to support it, that's called conjecture.

@ThirdChild_ZKI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Which GM, and where is anything to back this up? Because if you're just saying that without something to support it, that's called conjecture.

Exactly. I'm off to actually play the game now. I wish you luck. These folks seem set in their ways, and won't entertain the idea that they could even potentially be at least half wrong here. But I knew that coming in. I thought I could get them to see their folly, but they refuse. Their hate blinds them, and that's all they are anymore, hate filled individuals that can't see what someone else is trying to say. I've all but lost my patience with them.

@ThirdChild_ZKI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

When you have an exploiter suddenly call a SPECIFIC GM out of the blue then that raises concern. Moreso that the said exploiter gave exact details on their relationship. That accusation didn't come from thin air and acting like it was AFTER said SS was posted really does say which side you're on. Props to the OP for making this known to everyone.

Lotta words, for someone who's saying so little. Also, here's the pic again, for anyone that didn't get to see it the first time around. I don't really care if the mods want to put me in the timeout corner for it.chrome_vJEFoC6Tzl.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emIytbyntrM

I really do not want people to go like this unpunished during NGS.

PSO2 is already quite ruined because of cheaters, gold sellers and the xbox pass exploiters.

@Zeke said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

That accusation didn't come from thin air and acting like it was AFTER said SS was posted really does say which side you're on.

Before this goes any further, I would like you to tell me what side am I on?

If the evidence brought to the GMs proves to be substantial enough to warrant punishment for the persons accused, I support their decision and would be happy to see the right things done on the matter.

If the accused player's relationship with the GM they named can be proven to be a factor in less-than-professional handling of misconduct, then I expect both the player and GM to be held accountable for their wrongdoings, and would hold no further negativity toward them if the matter is handled properly.

If I see an attempt to pander to the masses and stir up a concern that is unfounded or unsupported by something factual - beyond heresay - yes, I have an issue with that, and will call it out for what it is. Personal opinion of doing so does not change the truth of what it is, however.

If players uninvolved are specifically named and implied to be doing something wrong that they are innocent of doing, then yes, I would have a huge issue with that, and want it to stop, as it can potentially result in someone facing a punishment they don't deserve for a wrongdoing they didn't do. And that is not an unreasonable sentiment to have.

So with all that, what side am I on here, to caution against conjecture being taken as factual evidence and uninvolved people being named publicly in an attempt at guilt-by-association, and "end justifies the means" mentalities being a driving force behind what's clearly a witch hunt and not simply a greater appeal to the GMs to handle a matter they are already investigating? All this, while I personally have little to do with it beyond recognizing names of people implicated, but also similarly uninvolved in the original accusations; what side then am I on?

Sweet jesus online forums were a mistake to keep alive. Every day its the same hot trash.

Nah, forums are way better than trash platforms like Plebbit. It's just this forum has little to no moderation. I'm surprised it's worse than PSOW lol.