Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

@ZENCHI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Anarchy-Marine said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Kyokuya said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Anarchy-Marine

You're annoying the hell out of every single one of us that has a valid complaint against this group. You're going to autistic length against a single guy who did something in a way that you don't like, can you not see that? Stop derailing the thread, let it go back to being about the 4 cheaters.

No I'm annoying you because I'm poking holes in your arguments. The four cheaters become moot when that's already been handled. The extra threads being started as a result of this thread being what it is, does a disservice to it's supposed original intent. Something I still very much call into question.

What about the cheaters using extra accounts to avoid the suspension? I've posted about that yet you ignored it.

That has to be proven. If you saw them bragging. Screenshot it. If you really want to have a proactive approach to this, then take time out of your day, as you are doing already, and gather the evidence. Don't half a$$ this if it really bothers you, and this isn't about the star gems. Hell, the GM's seem to have had budget cuts and layoffs, so they need the help.

@Anarchy-Marine

It hasn't been handled, they're only under investigation. If they get away with a slap on the hand then this would have been for nothing. Letting the GM know we don't want cheaters to be able to roam freely with no punishment is a valid use of this thread.

No I'm annoying you because I'm poking holes in your arguments.

And what argument of mine are you poking holes at? All you're doing is defending your off-topic derailing of the thread to attack another thread's OP, to which your only response was "I'm right and he isn't because reasons". This is no hole. All you're doing is ruining what people have done to get these 4 cheaters out of the game just so you can go on about the moralities of someone being a little too mad at cheaters. I'm starting to think your goal has been to help the cheaters by covering up legit complaints with your useless posts all along.

That has to be proven.

Oh come on. A guy with the player ID "Jeeg." popping up right as someone on the forum called Jeeg gets his main account suspended is not proof enough?

@Anarchy-Marine said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Hell, the GM's seem to have had budget cuts and layoffs, so they need the help.

Hey, you finally recognise my job. Thanks!

@Kyokuya said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Anarchy-Marine

It hasn't been handled, they're only under investigation. If they get away with a slap on the hand then this would have been for nothing. Letting the GM know we don't want cheaters to be able to roam freely with no punishment is a valid use of this thread.

No I'm annoying you because I'm poking holes in your arguments.

And what argument of mine are you poking holes at? All you're doing is defending your off-topic derailing of the thread to attack another thread's OP, to which your only response was "I'm right and he isn't because reasons". This is no hole. All you're doing is ruining what people have done to get these 4 cheaters out of the game just so you can go on about the moralities of someone being a little too mad at cheaters. I'm starting to think your goal has been to help the cheaters by covering up legit complaints with your useless posts all along.

The stretch on that last post, mirrors what someone told me in another thread @Reilet posted.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/7164/pvp-hacker?page=1

I had the same stance then. I don't like witch hunts for my experience with being on the end of competitively playing and being falsely accused by players who were just in need more practice. Someone like you insinuated that I was the dude in the video, when I hadn't been playing PvP very long. If you will notice, some familiar names pop up in his shared information. Ironically Reilet is being called a cheater now. Perhaps all of you cheat, are calling each other out because you want to be the only ones doing so, and the few people speaking truth about how dangerous it is to carelessly accuse all top ten players of it, are thusly being told to screw off because we are calling out the issue. See I can make those same accusations. Shit like this is why I don't play competitively anymore, on one end you have cheaters, and on the other those blindly attacking anyone who beats them. The intent of threads such as these rendered moot because of actions taken.

@ZENCHI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Hell, the GM's seem to have had budget cuts and layoffs, so they need the help.

Hey, you finally recognise my job. Thanks!

Again, I don't disagree with you helping the GM's I disagree with your methodology. If honest players did that, the game would be less prone to competitive cheating and bot accounts trying to sell meseta.

@Anarchy-Marine

Again, I don't disagree with you helping the GM's I disagree with your methodology.

It's absolutely insane that you have now taken 15 or so pages just to complain about this.

@Anarchy-Marine

Again, I don't disagree with you helping the GM's I disagree with your methodology.

It's absolutely insane that you have now taken 15 pages just to complain about this.

No, whats more insane is people like you are even remotely ok with dishonesty, even if it's filled with some truth. Its called speaking in toungs,or double speak, and I don't like it. Politicians do that, and it pisses me off.

@Anarchy-Marine I'm starting to think your goal has been to help the cheaters by covering up legit complaints with your useless posts all along.

This is, unfortunately a very common tactic I see in matters like this. When someone challenges an argument and makes valid counterpoints, even if they don't directly correlate with the original argument, the doubt is then cast on that person, potentially discrediting them or suggesting that their counterargument is in defense of the person(s) accused in the original argument. To put it much more simply, that's like saying "[Those people] are wrong, and anyone who disagrees with me must be one of [those people]!"

Without reasonable doubt or supportive evidence, that is disingenuous.

It's been expressed, repeatedly at this point, that the moral standing and reasonable logic of the original argument was called into question several times by now, especially by things the OP themselves have said, but also in the unnecessary extra steps people have taken in the name of some kind of faux-righteousness. The thread about GMs being chummy was just that, and just as I said there, I challenged it for seeing what it really was. Then you've got the guilt-by-association stirred up in all the hubris, which as Anarchy-Marine has pointed out, can or has potentially caused backlash and harassment where it's otherwise undue.

With respect to their privacy, 2 people have specifically been named and accused of things they are not guilty of. One was implied to be an alt of one of the accused cheaters and that is not true. I say this with absolute certainty. Another has been called a cheater along with their friends - of which I also fall into said group - and again, that is not true. THIS is where the problem lies. Accusation without supportive evidence, guilt-by-association, and very clear attempts to headhunt specific people with an expressed "end justifies the means" mentality. To that end it's no wonder other people who are uninvolved are being dragged in and accused of things they are not guilty of. THAT needs to stop.

This thread went wayward pages ago. At the point GMs decided to look at the evidence submitted, the matter should have been left up to them, but in making it a public spectacle, it became quite clear to anyone that this was not simply a matter of trying to expose cheaters and have them be properly dealt with. This was a far more petty, far more personally driven action, that has grown into something very ugly and dragged in people entirely uninvolved - like myself - all in the name of the "end justifying the means". If that isn't disingenuous, I don't know what is.

@ThirdChild_ZKI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Anarchy-Marine I'm starting to think your goal has been to help the cheaters by covering up legit complaints with your useless posts all along.

This is, unfortunately a very common tactic I see in matters like this. When someone challenges an argument and makes valid counterpoints, even if they don't directly correlate with the original argument, the doubt is then cast on that person, potentially discrediting them or suggesting that their counterargument is in defense of the person(s) accused in the original argument. To put it much more simply, that's like saying "[Those people] are wrong, and anyone who disagrees with me must be one of [those people]!"

Without reasonable doubt or supportive evidence, that is disingenuous.

It's been expressed, repeatedly at this point, that the moral standing and reasonable logic of the original argument was called into question several times by now, especially by things the OP themselves have said, but also in the unnecessary extra steps people have taken in the name of some kind of faux-righteousness. The thread about GMs being chummy was just that, and just as I said there, I challenged it for seeing what it really was. Then you've got the guilt-by-association stirred up in all the hubris, which as Anarchy-Marine has pointed out, can or has potentially caused backlash and harassment where it's otherwise undue.

With respect to their privacy, 2 people have specifically been named and accused of things they are not guilty of. One was implied to be an alt of one of the accused cheaters and that is not true. I say this with absolute certainty. Another has been called a cheater along with their friends - of which I also fall into said group - and again, that is not true. THIS is where the problem lies. Accusation without supportive evidence, guilt-by-association, and very clear attempts to headhunt specific people with an expressed "end justifies the means" mentality. To that end it's no wonder other people who are uninvolved are being dragged in and accused of things they are not guilty of. THAT needs to stop.

This thread went wayward pages ago. At the point GMs decided to look at the evidence submitted, the matter should have been left up to them, but in making it a public spectacle, it became quite clear to anyone that this was not simply a matter of trying to expose cheaters and have them be properly dealt with. This was a far more petty, far more personally driven action, that has grown into something very ugly and dragged in people entirely uninvolved - like myself - all in the name of the "end justifying the means". If that isn't disingenuous, I don't know what is.

He doesn't know. Not gonna make it.

Are you really taking this long to notice it was all bait to get the attention of people and the cheaters themselves while making this a public subject to the reach of GMs?

Thanks to this, a lot of people provided proof through PMs (Thanks to all contributors!).

Don't you see how I pretended to be retarded so the very cheaters outed their own exploits themselves trying to prove how "good" they are while making excuses like "it's speedrunning" "there are actual hackers out there" "People also macros lili buttons" as if it was the same as getting extra score through wallclipping?

I'm not even in the top 10. I don't even play challenge mode at all.

I am happy to see that CM rankers will be able to rank properly, I'm happy to see TA rankers will be able to rank without the wallclip cheaters and I'm happy to see Och will stop filling PvP with bots and trading wins to scale on the leaderboards.

Retarded_zenchiman.png Because he's the hero pso2 deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

Lotta words, for someone who's saying so little. Also, here's the pic again, for anyone that didn't get to see it the first time around. I don't really care if the mods want to put me in the timeout corner for it.chrome_vJEFoC6Tzl.png

@Herro-everynyan Alright, I'll be blunt: While I can't speak for the validity of the claims of knowing the GM personally - which that in itself is not a crime - the rest of it was a joke at the expense of people who bought into the hubris. It's not a very funny joke, no, but for all the names there, only 2 people are actually being spoken of. . .But if I didn't know that, and were to simply take it at face value, that would look like some kind of terrible network of player manipulation or something like that.

In the end, someone there is making a pretty bad joke, and it's being treated like it's an absolute truth. . . See now what Anarchy was saying about how half-truths can cause harm?

@Herro-everynyan said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Lotta words, for someone who's saying so little. Also, here's the pic again, for anyone that didn't get to see it the first time around. I don't really care if the mods want to put me in the timeout corner for it.chrome_vJEFoC6Tzl.png

Man, still peddling guilt by association as fact with this post here. I'm glad you aren't an authority figure in real life. Totalitarian regimes typically collapse in on themselves because of this.

Where's the joke, though? The first part with zephyr, sure, but why bring up a random GM that had been mentioned absolutely 0 times prior to that? I'm going to take it at face value specifically because of what's already been revealed in this thread, while you and a few other posters can continue to cover your ears and keep telling yourselves nothing's happening.

@Herro-everynyan said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Where's the joke, though? The first part with zephyr, sure, but why bring up a random GM that had been mentioned absolutely 0 times prior to that? I'm going to take it at face value specifically because of what's already been revealed in this thread, while you and a few other posters can continue to cover your ears and keep telling yourselves nothing's happening.

A cheater said something after potentially being banned, and mentions a GM randomly after the fact to make it seem as though they are close, and you haven't considered the possibility that the GM he mentioned was the one that suspended Jeeg's account? Wow. Not the brightest bulb huh.