Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

@Zeke said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Anarchy-Marine said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Zeke said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

You know you keep saying innocents got targeted, but I'm only seeing the accused getting suspended. Clearly proof was found if such actions happened.

Again, non GM's are taking their own action, and I just showed you the proof. Player harassment on anyone in that that bracket will be the resulting fallout. That's my point. But you keep sidestepping that point.

So your whole argument is being treated with hostility? I'm sorry, but your responses are clearly on the side of the exploiters from what I'm reading. Not to mention the one who is taking the first shots is yourself.

This a "digging your own grave" scenario from what I can tell. Maybe you should just close the thread and not come back.

Digging my grave in what way. I'm glad cheaters are being banned. What I don't take kindly to is as I've said again and again, the way this thread used half truths to go about it, which can, and historically in gaming, results in players harassing players. Anyone that's played shooters for instance competitively know what it's like. I got accused years ago for cheating in Halo swat,( over Xbox live messaging) just after a ban wave debacle the resulted in some top players getting the axe for cheating. A ban wave that didn't hit everyone at the top. It happened much the same way this thread got started on Bungie's forums. And I was harassed from time to time about it, called a cheater just because I had skill, and a ridiculous amount of dumb luck. (I routinely had issues with ledges, and most of my deaths came from that, not actual combat.) I've even seen other players that had to post their gameplay just so they wouldn't get harassed.

@Wash-your-hands said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Anarchy-Marine said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Again, non GM's are taking their own action, and I just showed you the proof (a thread).

So instead of discussing moralities in the thread that's causing you concern, you chase the OP here where they're justified in complaining about a bunch of cheaters rightfully suspended.

You're off topic.

Not off topic when the thread calls for the removal of dishonest players, and yet those same dishonest players are having their words taken at face value as the whole truth, and so entirely different threads are posted to further hunt their own white whale. That other thread read like someone had an axe to grind with the GM's specifically. Its on topic when I discuss inoccent people who are being caught in the crossfire, and it's on topic when this thread lead to it.

@Anarchy-Marine

You're so self-righteous. I do not understand how you justify taking 10 pages of this thread for your pointless drivel about what's right or wrong or how we should report cheaters your way and not any other way.

@Wash-your-hands is right. You're off-topic. Instead of whining in that thread you come here to do your very own witch hunt against @Herro-everynyan .

@Kyokuya said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Anarchy-Marine

You're so self-righteous. I do not understand how you justify taking 10 pages of this thread for your pointless drivel about what's right or wrong or how we should report cheaters your way and not any other way.

@Wash-your-hands is right. You're off-topic. Instead of whining in that thread you come here to do your very own witch hunt against @Herro-everynyan .

Again, not a witch hunt when it's the full truth. For it to be a witch hunt, like the way this thread is set up, my posts would have to be filled with half truths, and I don't allow my posts to be filled with those. Something you seem to be missing. The ends don't justify the means, period.

@Anarchy-Marine

Oh, so now you also get to be the judge of what is truth and what isn't, and you're allowed to post in a thread that has nothing to do with what you're complaining about because reasons. You really are self righteous.

Again, @Herro-everynyan being here doesn't mean you have to shit up the thread otherwise I would be allowed to shit up every other thread you have ever been in.

Hey, I'm one of the innocent affected players in top 10. I come in just to call your bullshit bro, I don't feel ashamed or witchunted or any of that shit you're talking about lmao.

Top 10 is easy as fuck, being top 1 is what matters, anyone can be top 10 and the players there are always different save for a few buddies I know who're good at CM and constantly gitgud and get closer to rank-1-like-score. I doubt these guys feel "witchhunted" at all lol.

The only thing this thread affected is my sides for how much of a cringe joke everyone trying to derail it away from the cheaters are.

ZENCHI MAN BASED. It's like fucking batman watching over PSO2 for shitters.

Again, not a witch hunt when it's the full truth. For it to be a witch hunt, like the way this thread is set up, my posts would have to be filled with half truths, and I don't allow my posts to be filled with those. Something you seem to be missing. The ends don't justify the means, period.

You don't even get half a truth you're just a joke lmao. I don't even know why anyone is paying u attention.

@Kyokuya said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Anarchy Marine

Oh, so now you also get to be the judge of what is truth and what isn't, and you're allowed to post in a thread that has nothing to do with what you're complaining about because reasons. You really are self righteous.

Again, @Herro-everynyan being here doesn't mean you have to shit up the thread otherwise I would be allowed to shit up every other thread you have ever been in.

His thread was the direct result of this one, so it pertains to this thread, and my reasoning for my disdain for it. One of those who seemed to out themselves claimed to be tight with a GM. A claim that has no evidence, a claim made in this very thread, which caused Herro to make his own. A thread I used to point to the fact that it's being blown way out of proportion, and overshadows the four known cheaters.

@Anarchy Marine

His thread was the direct result of this one, so it pertains to this thread, and my reasoning for my disdain for it. One of those who seemed to out themselves claimed to be tight with a GM. A claim that has no evidence, a claim made in this very thread, which caused Herro to make his own. A thread I used to point to the fact that it's being blown way out of proportion, and overshadows the four known cheaters.

Jeeg is one of those cheaters you drooling idiot.

@Herro-everynyan said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Anarchy Marine

Jeeg is one of those cheaters you drooling idiot.

Yea, that is my point. Do you really take a known cheaters word as fact? Its likely he knows that he's caught, so now he wants to drag the GM's down with him so that he can cause guilt by even remote association. Nobody caught onto that at all, which is ridiculous.

@Anarchy-Marine

You're annoying the hell out of every single one of us that has a valid complaint against this group. You're going to autistic length against a single guy who did something in a way that you don't like, can you not see that? Stop derailing the thread, let it go back to being about the 4 cheaters.

A thread I used to point to the fact that it's being blown way out of proportion, and overshadows the four known cheaters.

How dare you imply that you're helping us after wasting 10 pages with your drivel.

@Anarchy-Marine You're giving way too much credit to someone who quite literally posted proof of they themselves cheating. There's absolutely no way he's going to be making any big brain plays like that. This dude has been a blight on the pso2 community for almost an entire year, and you're sitting here trying to tell us we should have done something else, when there's been multiple people telling you we've exhausted all other options. If you want to blame someone, blame the moderation team for doing jack shit this entire time. Stop using the thread to spout inane garbage about the morality of going public with these things when the people we're supposed to rely on aren't doing anything unless they're forced to.

@Anarchy-Marine

You're annoying the hell out of every single one of us that has a valid complaint against this group. You're going to autistic length against a single guy who did something in a way that you don't like, can you not see that? Stop derailing the thread, let it go back to being about the 4 cheaters.

No I'm annoying you because I'm poking holes in your arguments. The four cheaters become moot when that's already been handled. The extra threads being started as a result of this thread being what it is, does a disservice to it's supposed original intent. Something I still very much call into question.

@Anarchy-Marine

No I'm annoying you because I'm poking holes in your arguments. The four cheaters become moot when that's already been handled. The extra threads being started as a result of this thread being what it is, does a disservice to it's supposed original intent. Something I still very much call into question.

What about the cheaters using extra accounts to avoid the suspension? I've posted about that yet you ignored it.

@ZENCHI No zenchi, you see it's morally wrong to bring up those sorts of things about people because what if feelings could get hurt in the process?

@Herro-everynyan said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Anarchy-Marine You're giving way too much credit to someone who quite literally posted proof of they themselves cheating. There's absolutely no way he's going to be making any big brain plays like that. This dude has been a blight on the pso2 community for almost an entire year, and you're sitting here trying to tell us we should have done something else, when there's been multiple people telling you we've exhausted all other options. If you want to blame someone, blame the moderation team for doing jack shit this entire time. Stop using the thread to spout inane garbage about the morality of going public with these things when the people we're supposed to rely on aren't doing anything unless they're forced to.

Finally, a small glint of truth out of you. Yeah, moderation isn't as active as they should be. In fact they were more active when the game first launched, and over time, it has lessened to the point of being a seemingly non existent team. Did you ever consider it was multiple people on teams using these moderation accounts, and that, it's possible most of the team got laid off to cut financial costs? Actually it's more than likely, given how the game is less and less moderated overall. But I guess that didn't quite click with anyone. I used to bump into GM's consistently in game, and now its like they dont exist.