Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

The OP post that started that thread got deleted. Pretty clear the GM's didn't take kindly to that.

@Anarchy-Marine

Again I ask, why did it take all this time for evidence to come out?

My post is only on the second page so as far as I know, proof was sent right away.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Milk said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Right, knowing right from wrong is someone’s ego. Reading forum rules is ego. I’m sorry that you seem incapable of thinking “maybe there was another way” and choose to dig in your heels. Drama isn’t the only way we can protect our community, we have to be better than that. I was cool with your thread until it changed for the worse.

@Herro-everynyan

You’re the most guilty here, you’re the one that started the other thread and dragged the forum into drama.

I should link it. The title pretty much sums up our point.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10835/gms-getting-chummy-known-cheat-glitch-abusers

There's no evidence to suggest any validity to this thread, and yet, it was created.

@Zeke Of course they wouldn't. God forbid they be called out for sitting on their asses and doing jack shit about blatant cheaters and exploit users. It's honestly a miracle they didn't delete this thread from the get-go, but what can you expect from a publisher that always treats it's western releases like trash.

@Zeke said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

The OP post that started that thread got deleted. Pretty clear the GM's didn't take kindly to that.

Oh, huh, I actually didn't notice they deleted my screencap of JEEG admitting to being best buds with a GM in-game. Jeeg the giant? More like Jeeg the giant cunt

If the cheater in that picture said is true then it's obvious some GM's are allowing it to happen. This thread brought a lot of shadows into the light and people in those shadows are not happy.

@Herro-everynyan said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Zeke said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Oh, huh, I actually didn't notice they deleted my screencap of JEEG admitting to being best buds with a GM in-game. Jeeg the giant? More like Jeeg the giant cunt

Between this, and that post about SEGA treating it's western releases like trash, I'm starting to get the real reason why you are here. Your hate is showing. This isn't about cheaters for you, this is about burning everything down because you feel slighted.

@Anarchy-Marine You can keep trying to come up with all manner of reasons as to why this thread was made, but the fact of the matter is that people were caught cheating, they're currently suspended and that mods decided to remove only a screencap instead of an entire thread hinting that they're compromised.

If the cheater in that picture said is true then it's obvious some GM's are allowing it to happen. This thread brought a lot of shadows into the light and people in those shadows are not happy.

Alternatively, it's a lie, and people are justifiably pissed off that the very dishonest cheaters you are targeting, wanted to create a situation where they win in some way. Ever think about that?

@Anarchy-Marine Well, I can't very well post that screencap anymore, seeing as the mods take offense to it, so I guess you're free to continue living in your little happy bubble if you'd like. You're still wrong, though.

@Herro-everynyan said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Anarchy-Marine You can keep trying to come up with all manner of reasons as to why this thread was made, but the fact of the matter is that people were caught cheating, they're currently suspended and that mods decided to remove only a screencap instead of an entire thread hinting that they're compromised.

No, OP's reason for creating this thread was his own, and you have your reasons separate from theirs, but support it in the same ways. With disingenuous behavior.

You know you keep saying innocents got targeted, but I'm only seeing the accused getting suspended. Clearly proof was found if such actions happened.

You know you keep saying innocents got targeted, but I'm only seeing the accused getting suspended. Clearly proof was found if such actions happened.

Again, non GM's are taking their own action, and I just showed you the proof. Player harassment on anyone in that that bracket will be the resulting fallout. That's my point. But you keep sidestepping that point.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Again, non GM's are taking their own action, and I just showed you the proof. Player harassment on anyone in that that bracket will be the resulting fallout. That's my point. But you keep sidestepping that point.

So your whole argument is being treated with hostility? I'm sorry, but your responses are clearly on the side of the exploiters from what I'm reading. Not to mention the one who is taking the first shots is yourself.

This a "digging your own grave" scenario from what I can tell. Maybe you should just close the thread and not come back.

Again, non GM's are taking their own action, and I just showed you the proof (a thread).

So instead of discussing moralities in the thread that's causing you concern, you chase the OP here where they're justified in complaining about a bunch of cheaters rightfully suspended.

You're off topic.