Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

Just better to report what you believe is cheating through the proper channels. Just in case you could be wrong. Which would give Sega proper time to investigate and then place a proper fix or a community warning notice.

@Milk said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

The least you could do is edit your posts to remove slander of innocent people. You’re fanning the flames and not caring who gets caught up in it. I understand your reasoning( and I don’t buy the “because I was bored”) it sounds like you have genuine worry for our game and you’re trying to do your part to protect it but your methods were honestly deplorable and could affect more than your targeted lot of cheaters. You could be damaging reputations of legitimate players, you could be opening them up for harassment because you started a witchhunt.

Take responsibility and if you ever pull a stunt like this again, please choose your words more carefully next time. You’re not a GM, players shouldn’t have to defend themselves like they’re on trial in an open forum like this, especially the pvpers who weren’t a part of your clipping complaint in the first place.

No such thing happened. But you're alien to everything that happened behind, so you can't understand it, thus you assume this.

https://streamable.com/fz22ox

https://www.twitch.tv/zxwz/clip/SneakyProudDootPeanutButterJellyTime-ttn2actMfVZ8XmDj

@ZENCHI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Milk said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

The least you could do is edit your posts to remove slander of innocent people. You’re fanning the flames and not caring who gets caught up in it. I understand your reasoning( and I don’t buy the “because I was bored”) it sounds like you have genuine worry for our game and you’re trying to do your part to protect it but your methods were honestly deplorable and could affect more than your targeted lot of cheaters. You could be damaging reputations of legitimate players, you could be opening them up for harassment because you started a witchhunt.

Take responsibility and if you ever pull a stunt like this again, please choose your words more carefully next time. You’re not a GM, players shouldn’t have to defend themselves like they’re on trial in an open forum like this, especially the pvpers who weren’t a part of your clipping complaint in the first place.

No such thing happened. But you're alien to everything that happened behind, so you can't understand it, thus you assume this.

https://www.twitch.tv/zxwz/clip/SneakyProudDootPeanutButterJellyTime-ttn2actMfVZ8XmDj

Bullshit, Zenchi. A top tier pvper came here to defend themselves after your clipping topic derailed and turned into a headhunt. Your thread got out of hand and you’re taking no responsibility for it.

This post is deleted!

@ZENCHI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Bullshit, Zenchi. A top tier pvper came here to defend themselves after your clipping topic derailed and turned into a headhunt. Your thread got out of hand and you’re taking no responsibility for it.

That's on themselves, they're adults.

That's on themselves, they're adults.

No that's on you, and that's why witch hunts aren't allowed in the forums, per the very statements in the past by the GM's. You broke the forum rules many times over here. Let's be frank, you don't have any morality. This isn't and never has been about righting some wrong, which I agree wall clipping is. No, that was another ruse. As another user pointed out, this is about star gems you aren't able to get. It's just a personal vendetta against those who out did you in the top ten, cheaters, and non cheaters alike, because you didn't get the gems you wanted. If this was about anything moral, you'd actually care about the other innocent players you placed in the crossfire. At this point, the thread should be wiped, by the GM's, and investigation carried out, and you should get at least a warning for your behavior. Its not what you do, but the ways in which you go about doing them. The ends don't justify the means, especially when the real reason for your actions is disingenuous at best.

It’s not just one thread, either. This mess ignited yet another witch hunt, this time for a GM. It doesn’t matter if you didn’t make that topic, Zenchi, you started it all in this one. If the moral ground is for chumps in your eyes then you’re no better.

It’s not just one thread, either. This mess ignited yet another witch hunt, this time for a GM. It doesn’t matter if you didn’t make that topic, Zenchi, you started it all in this one. If the moral ground is for chumps in your eyes then you’re no better.

I saw those beginning yesterday, and early this morning, which is what drew my attention to this thread in question. Which is why I started off the way I did. He's as bad as the Twitter mob that go around cancelling people, and making attempts at ruining their career, based on some perceived phobia, isim, and wrongthink regardless of the innocent people that are targeted. Both he, and they aren't actually trying to do what's right, it's all about ulterior motives, and usually their true nature shows when confronted with the truth as it did here.

your guys ego is so fucking huge wtf why would u come to a thread to spread your wisdom of how to handle a situation instead of keeping up to the topic literally no one asked for your thought on how to handle a thread?????

@kozue said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

your guys ego is so fucking huge wtf why would u come to a thread to spread your wisdom of how to handle a situation instead of keeping up to the topic literally no one asked for your thought on how to handle a thread?????

Because you’re in the wrong. Headhunts are against the rules and you’re out of line turning into an angry mob. If you wanted to handle this situation in a better way you would act like respectable adults about it and not drag a GM and innocent players through the mud.

@kozue said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

So you are saying you don't care that people that didn't do anything wrong have, and are being placed in a situation where they have to defend themselves? Its also not ego related when we are speaking the truth. This thread, and the other threads that were created as a result of it break forum rules. If these people had all this evidence before, why didn't they show it privately to the GM's, and why did it suddenly come about as a result of this thread? Why is it that you, and OP don't care that it creates half truth situations, and situations where people are now creating other, more disingenuous threads, fanning the flames of hatred, most of which is being misplaced?

A lot of these new accounts wouldn't be getting involved with this thread if Sega didn't recently take action. Clearly this thread served its purpose.

@Zeke said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

A lot of these new accounts wouldn't be getting involved with this thread if Sega didn't recently take action. Clearly this thread served its purpose.

At what cost?

@Anarchy-Marine

@Milk

Personally I only contributed to the thread because I know for a fact that the group composed of Och, Swirl, Rushia and Lucario have cheated to get an easy rank 1 in cm on every single ship two weeks in a row. I know this for a fact because one of them couldn't stop themselves from bragging in alliance/discord since they think so much of themselves. Lets not even talk about the fact that they've never hit 70 the entire time Global has been a thing yet suspiciously ended up with a 91 last week.

This is 800 sg obtained maliciously. And no, "we were going to be first anyway" isn't much of a defense. If you want sg you should work for it like anyone else. Plus, if you were going to be first as you say, why did you need to clip through walls?

Just because zenchi is a bit of a memester doesn't mean everything in the thread needs to be thrown away. Only idiots deal in absolutes. Cheaters are now being investigated which, as @Neek pointed out, is a feat in itself considering the track record of Global's moderation.

From my perspective, you're not any better than zenchi if you derail the thread away from the reason these guys were even reported in the first place. You're creating noise making truthful reports harder to notice.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Zeke said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

At what cost?

Cost? No one, but the exploiters got hit from the looks of it. Not sure what "cost" you're referring to.