Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

@ZENCHI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

The top ten never mattered

Meanwhile, before any other accusations were made it was the first thing you said. I'm also not trying to get proof, because I know you have none. I'm just continually calling you out on it.

@ZENCHI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

It's hard staying top 10 now that most of the people ranking there are abusing it

@Herro-everynyan I came into this thread thinking it was going to be about the people landing the 5416 scores, and when I saw the OP post I asked him to post his CM score and I stated that less people use that exploit than "most of the top ten" which he accused. If this thread were about just the team he claims to only be accusing now that he got called out on his bullshit, I likely would've never posted, but he accused most of the top ten of cheating. Meaning at least 6/10 teams, and that consists of my alliance members and other people I know. Please take your low IQ posts elsewhere.

@Laep said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

The top ten never mattered

Meanwhile, before any other accusations were made it was the first thing you said. I'm also not trying to get proof, because I know you have none. I'm just continually calling you out on it.

It's hard staying top 10 now that most of the people ranking there are abusing it

@Herro-everynyan I came into this thread thinking it was going to be about the people landing the 5416 scores, and when I saw the OP post I asked him to post his CM score and I stated that less people use that exploit than "most of the top ten" which he accused. If this thread were about just the team he claims to only be accusing now that he got called out on his bullshit, I likely would've never posted, but he accused most of the top ten of cheating. Meaning at least 6/10 teams, and that consists of my alliance members and other people I know. Please take your low IQ posts elsewhere.

You're low IQ failing to understand the whole point of the thread, stuck on the first bait.

Despite explaining it, it seems what occured here remains far far away from your understanding capabilities.

@ZENCHI Thread was a bit of a hill to climb, but now that I'm here, are you trying to convey to Leap, that your goal was never to directly accuse anyone with baseless accusations, with the intent to get them all banned, but instead, the intent was to get those actually cheating to place themselves in a situation, where their guilt would cause defensive tendencies, that would in turn cause them to self incriminate? If this is indeed the case, I understood the reasoning behind it, but I dont agree that was the best way to handle it, or a good way to get the best results.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@ZENCHI Thread was a bit of a hill to climb, but now that I'm here, are you trying to convey to Leap, that your goal was never to directly accuse anyone with baseless accusations, with the intent to get them all banned, but instead, the intent was to get those actually cheating to place themselves in a situation, where their guilt would cause defensive tendencies, that would in turn cause them to self incriminate? If this is indeed the case, I understood the reasoning behind it, but I dont agree that was the best way to handle it, or a good way to get the best results.

Yes, and I can agree with you that it's not the best way. But the best ways aren't always the effective ones.

Would you rather handle something correctly and yield no results, or make a mess and succeed?

Is your target a good process management or good results?

As as said before, I believe the end justifies the means.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Yes, and I can agree with you that it's not the best way. But the best ways aren't always the effective ones.

Would you rather handle something correctly and yield no results, or make a mess and succeed?

My target is both. You shouldn't have to sacrifice honest truth, for a good end result. Too many in the world at large believe that their ends justify the means, and look at the chaos ridden cesspool that it is today. They sacrifice their integrity for short term gains, ignoring how their actions will effect things in the long run. That lack of vision doesn't do well here either. You placed everyone in the top ten on blast, accusing all of cheating, and anyone dumb enough to skim through this thread, without reading full context, might now harass anyone on that list. Your actions aren't going to help your cause in the long run, and will likely create new and worse problems for honest players caught up in your methodology for catching a cell of cheaters. There are plenty of people that hear somone is cheating, and run with that information, regardless of validity. Same goes for people who hear things out of full context in other facets of life, and believe a lie, intentional or not.

My target is both. You shouldn't have to sacrifice honest truth, for a good end result. Too many in the world at large believe that their ends justify the means, and look at the chaos ridden cesspool that it is today. They sacrifice their integrity for short term gains, ignoring how their actions will effect things in the long run. That lack of vision doesn't do well here either. You placed everyone in the top ten on blast, accusing all of cheating, and anyone dumb enough to skim through this thread, without reading full context, might now harass anyone on that list. Your actions aren't going to help your cause in the long run, and will likely create new and worse problems for honest players caught up in your methodology for catching a cell of cheaters. There are plenty of people that hear somone is cheating, and run with that information, regardless of validity. Same goes for people who hear things out of full context in other facets of life, and believe a lie, intentional or not.

I understand your point, and I agree.

But I don't really care.

But I don't really care.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have created this thread. The true nature of it is now in question when you then turn around and say that you don't care. You at this point are no better than those that did in fact cheat. That moral high ground gone, and now your claimed goal is now the worse for it. This now reads like a personal vendetta, than it ever did a cause for fixing an issue with cheating.

But I don't really care.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have created this thread. The true nature of it is now in question when you then turn around and say that you don't care. You at this point are no better than those that did in fact cheat. That moral high ground gone, and now your claimed goal is now the worse for it. This now reads like a personal vendetta, than it ever did a cause for fixing an issue with cheating.

What I don't care about are the wrong means, not the cause. I don't care about the moral high ground, that's for pathetic people.

Also, you're failing to see the big picture. Were these cheaters live on without punishments is pretty bad, we need the community to act against cheaters of all kinds and any types.

I don't want anyone to ruin NGS fresh start by having someone like this abuse a glitch or bug or a straight hack.

Cheaters of all types must know that if they do wrong there's a community that will act against it.

But I don't really care.

What I don't care about are the wrong means, not the cause. I don't care about the moral high ground, that's for pathetic people.

Also, you're failing to see the big picture. Were these cheaters live on without punishments is pretty bad, we need the community to act against cheaters of all kinds and any types.

I don't want anyone to ruin NGS fresh start by having someone like this abuse a glitch or bug or a straight hack.

Cheaters of all types must know that if they do wrong there's a community that will act against it.

But sometimes they don’t know they doing something wrong. How do you correct that. Should they be punished for that? Or should the issue be correct? The question is in my personal opinion........who really is responsible?

@RainGnyu said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

But I don't really care.

But sometimes they don’t know they doing something wrong. How do you correct that. Should they be punished for that? Or should the issue be correct? The question is in my personal opinion........who really is responsible?

If you find an ATM spitting cash, do you report it, or do you take the cash?

The right thing to do is report it and walk away, and stop anyone taking advantage of it.

The responsibility is on the bank's mistake, but that's as far as functioning goes. If someone takes advantage of the malfunction then that individual must be punished.

Would you disagree?

@RainGnyu said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

But I don't really care.

If you find an ATM spitting cash, do you report it, or do you take the cash?

The right thing to do is report it and walk away, and stop anyone taking advantage of it.

The responsibility is on the bank's mistake, but that's as far as functioning goes. If someone takes advantage of the malfunction then that individual must be punished.

Would you disagree?

If the cash got blown away far from the ATM by the wind and a person picked em up, should they get punished?

What is this even about? We've strayed so far from the topic of voluntarily clipping through walls to rank first in CM.

The actual reason for this is bc his 4chan group lost top 10 the same week the forum was made so in reality it’s about 20sg 🛌

@Jeeg-The-Ant said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

his 4chan group

What? Where did you get this from?

I'm not related with any 4chan group, but nice try baiting me to give out my sources.

The least you could do is edit your posts to remove slander of innocent people. You’re fanning the flames and not caring who gets caught up in it. I understand your reasoning( and I don’t buy the “because I was bored”) it sounds like you have genuine worry for our game and you’re trying to do your part to protect it but your methods were honestly deplorable and could affect more than your targeted lot of cheaters. You could be damaging reputations of legitimate players, you could be opening them up for harassment because you started a witchhunt.

Take responsibility and if you ever pull a stunt like this again, please choose your words more carefully next time. You’re not a GM, players shouldn’t have to defend themselves like they’re on trial in an open forum like this, especially the pvpers who weren’t a part of your clipping complaint in the first place.