Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

@Laep said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@ZENCHI @Herro-everynyan Ping a gm and ask? I only brought that up cause I remembered the thread regarding alt accounts. With VPNs and HWID spoofing being so readily accessible these days I'm skeptical they could do much about tracking ban evasion unless you continue to let these people live rent free in your heads and continuously try to figure out what their next character is.

Well, they're going around in game bragging about avoiding the suspension so it's not THAT hard to figure out them.

They're that dumb.

Heck, they didn't even see through my lie despite there's no one with my supposed CM score range.

@ZENCHI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Well, they're going around in game bragging about avoiding the suspension so it's not THAT hard to figure out them.

Prove it

@Laep said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@ZENCHI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Prove it

That would be posting their new names in the thread, I already proved it sending the chat logs and screenshots in a new ticket this morning.

@ZENCHI Cause sure they are just like how most of the top ten teams are cheating 🙂

@ZENCHI Cause sure they are just like how most of the top ten teams are cheating 🙂

You missed a key post in the thread, you may return and read or just go ahead as part of my dumb joke.

@ZENCHI When you're making threads to get people banned, which I've done before over a dozen times on ArcheAge successfully, the "I was pretending to be retarded" thing when you make your thread too general actually makes you look a lot less intelligent and devalues the rest of the thread and your accusations. I'm still going to bring that up because even though you claim to be just pretending, you actually are.

@ZENCHI When you're making threads to get people banned, which I've done before over a dozen times on ArcheAge successfully, the "I was pretending to be retarded" thing when you make your thread too general actually makes you look a lot less intelligent and devalues the rest of the thread and your accusations. I'm still going to bring that up because even though you claim to be just pretending, you actually are.

Big think, why would you keep defending confirmed cheaters?

@ZENCHI You accused most of the top ten of cheating bud, and continually embarrassed yourself throughout the thread. I'm not defending anyone at this point, I'm just replying to you. 🙂

Big think, why would you keep defending confirmed cheaters?

Pointing out your flaws =/= defending cheaters.

@ZENCHI You accused most of the top ten of cheating bud, and continually embarrassed yourself throughout the thread. I'm not defending anyone at this point, I'm just replying to you. 🙂

So you're fully offtopic then, okay.

If you want to talk about my flaws, make a different thread.

@ZENCHI I am on topic because I'm talking about your accusations you made in this thread, bud. 🙂

@ZENCHI I am on topic because I'm talking about your accusations you made in this thread, bud. 🙂

So basically you believe my accusations were wrong, and that the cheaters indeed were innocent?

Or are you just questioning my methods?

If so, I welcome that, I don't care. I believe the end justifies the means.

Whether you personally believe some of the accused were innocent or not, the fact remains that they're currently suspended and under investigation, so the burden of proof doesn't fall on the accuser's shoulders anymore.

@ZENCHI You cast a net and got lucky you caught some fish by making an alt to back up your bullshit and getting circumstantial evidence, we'll see how the investigation turns out on the 4. I don't really give a shit about them, it's the fact that you accused most of the top ten of cheating.

@Herro-everynyan This is an extremely low IQ post 🐵 . The burden of proof always lies on the accuser, they've provided no proof of their accusation that most of the top ten cheats.

@ZENCHI You cast a net and got lucky you caught some fish by making an alt to back up your bullshit and getting circumstantial evidence, we'll see how the investigation turns out on the 4. I don't really give a shit about them, it's the fact that you accused most of the top ten of cheating.

@Herro-everynyan This is an extremely low IQ post 🐵 . The burden of proof always lies on the accuser, they've provided no proof of their accusation that most of the top ten cheats.

It sounds more like you're trying, just like you did earlier, to disprove things that are no longer just heresay. Regardless of how badly you want to act like this is all made up, sega's clearly not buying it. You can try to tell everyone to shut up all you'd like, but the moment their alts get found out, you can bet your ass there's going to be another thread about them.