Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

@ZENCHI just go faster

@Jeeg-The-Ant said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

@ZENCHI I understand your inexperienced, but I will explain this, 5350 is extremely easy, points after 5370 is an achievement

5350 is not extremely easy, it takes a lot of job to get done. If so, do you have any proof of it being easy?

@ZENCHI ![alt text](213D24C4-349E-48C8-AAF8-8415D7270D82.png image url)

@ZENCHI ![alt text](213D24C4-349E-48C8-AAF8-8415D7270D82.png image url)

So you're better and faster than highly experienced JP players and that improvement happened from one day to the other.

Record it. Show how you manage to go from 5360 to over 5380 just by being "faster".

@ZENCHI who said we weren’t “highly experienced”?

@ZENCHI who said we weren’t “highly experienced”?

You clearly weren't two weeks ago as you were nowhere close to 5386 until the wall glitch was made public.

The extra capsule isn't 2-4 points. iirc it's a medium capsule which is worth 6 on its own as well as some of the best discs available (certain only available there) and extra weapons in a quest that's usually limited to one per person. I shouldn't even have to explain how strong an extra weapon is when the last interval's stock is designed in such a way that you can only reliably go for certain weapons when you're limited to one.

Also one of your members brags about the exploit so there's no point trying to play dumb.

@Wash-your-hands said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

The extra capsule isn't 2-4 points. iirc it's a medium capsule which is worth 6 on its own as well as some of the best discs available (certain only available there) and extra weapons in a quest that's usually limited to one per person. I shouldn't even have to explain how strong an extra weapon is when the last interval's stock is designed in such a way that you can only reliably go for certain weapons when you're limited to one.

Also one of your members brags about the exploit so there's no point trying to play dumb.

Point proven it's straight up cheating and this one just confessed. I don't know the maths behind it so thank you.

https://youtu.be/lpGkuvk2YTw

There you go. That's how fast you need to go for a 60. Mind you this is a pretty old run where NA didn't have the katana, knux, nor tmg update.

Also our highest score before these finding was a 77. We don't spend forever running on NA, and it's simply because even our worst runs will still be better than anything NA can put up. Aka, these "60s" you think so highly of are practically a garbage run for us.

Yes, we'll rerun it and put up a higher score if someone beats it... Except no one has ever done that once aside from actual real hackers using the trainer.

--

Also, that capsule and box isn't as amazing as you make it out to be. Sure we can get a max of 6 points from, which does not happen because travel time is a thing as well as it fucking over the other 4 VR timings. Not to mention that's one less person on decol, and the clip has never been a first try.

And in regards to what the box actually drops, it drops the following: any weapon and one of the following discs:

• Guilty break
  • Reverse tap
  • Guren
  • Quake
  • Add bullet
  • Final nem
  • Adapt spin
  • Fall nocturne
  • Acro effect
  • Heartless impact
  • Piercing shell
  • Concentrate one
  • Immortal dove
  • Gran wave
  • Serpent air
  • Razonde
  • Rabarta
  • Rafoie

All of those drop normally in M2 except for the last 4 and heartless. Heartless being buyable at IA1 and the last 4 being absolutely useless in every way possible.
I'm not going to bother putting the NA names because I don't remember them on the top of my head.

--

Also, aside from katana, knuckles, and tmg; every other weapon is either incredibly niche or useless.
For example, in order to make jet boots usable, you NEED moment gale. If not, then it's garbage.
That's not including the fact that 70% of the weapons are actually useless in general.

You might think, "Oh, but you don't need as much weapons for IA2!" And that's true to a certain extent. But all it actually means is that we reset the run less at IA2 because we didn't have enough weapons. Mind you, we actually skip the majority of loot that drops: 1/2 caters, wolga if they die too slow, quartz, malmoth, the unit box, and even hunar/hands sometimes.

And then, to even be able to use said second weapon, we need to have an actually usable PA for it: Moment Gale, ignition parry, quick march. AND we'll need another 3 weapons to upgrade said other weapon in IA2, which is NOT happening no matter how lucky we get. Did I forget to mention, that the actually usable other weapons are incredibly niche? Quick march TDs is literally only used on anga. Moment gale does literally no dmg and only serves as a bigger suction compared to tap. Ignition needs full gear, and gear builds horrendously slow on sword.

And, no one is bragging about the clip. Heck i don't even know anyone else who actually knows how to do the clip. If you can't get top 10 because of herr durr im slow and i get bad scores, then git gud. Also, if everyone top 10 was doing the clip as you proclaimed, THEN THEY WOULD ALL BE AT 5355 AS A BASELINE. And that is clearly not true. And it's simple as to why they wouldn't be that high. First, you're just too slow. Second, you aren't good at the quest. Simple as that.

That means, even if we don't do it, we'll still be first and you'll never be able to beat it. Literally no one else actually does this clip, and better people are just getting top 10. If you want the extra 20 SG then get better. Ever heard of competition? You're finally witnessing it now. Stop whining like a child.

--

Lastly, if this clip is so magically like you claim it to be, then do it. Show us that just by doing this clip, you get another 20 points added to your score. And that's a 5360 for you. I dare you.
I also already know what will happen; you aren't going to get 5360.

--

As a final note, you should be looking at macro abusers before complaining about this. You know, using actual 3rd party programs to get ahead.

@Reilet said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

https://youtu.be/lpGkuvk2YTw

There you go. That's how fast you need to go for a 60. Mind you this is a pretty old run where NA didn't have the katana, knux, nor tmg update.

Also our highest score before these finding was a 77. We don't spend forever running on NA, and it's simply because even our worst runs will still be better than anything NA can put up. Aka, these "60s" you think so highly of are practically a garbage run for us.

Yes, we'll rerun it and put up a higher score if someone beats it... Except no one has ever done that once aside from actual real hackers using the trainer.

--

Also, that capsule and box isn't as amazing as you make it out to be. Sure we can get a max of 6 points from, which does not happen because travel time is a thing as well as it fucking over the other 4 VR timings. Not to mention that's one less person on decol, and the clip has never been a first try.

And in regards to what the box actually drops, it drops the following: any weapon and one of the following discs:

• Guilty break
  • Reverse tap
  • Guren
  • Quake
  • Add bullet
  • Final nem
  • Adapt spin
  • Fall nocturne
  • Acro effect
  • Heartless impact
  • Piercing shell
  • Concentrate one
  • Immortal dove
  • Gran wave
  • Serpent air
  • Razonde
  • Rabarta
  • Rafoie

All of those drop normally in M2 except for the last 4 and heartless. Heartless being buyable at IA1 and the last 4 being absolutely useless in every way possible.
I'm not going to bother putting the NA names because I don't remember them on the top of my head.

--

Also, aside from katana, knuckles, and tmg; every other weapon is either incredibly niche or useless.
For example, in order to make jet boots usable, you NEED moment gale. If not, then it's garbage.
That's not including the fact that 70% of the weapons are actually useless in general.

You might think, "Oh, but you don't need as much weapons for IA2!" And that's true to a certain extent. But all it actually means is that we reset the run less at IA2 because we didn't have enough weapons. Mind you, we actually skip the majority of loot that drops: 1/2 caters, wolga if they die too slow, quartz, malmoth, the unit box, and even hunar/hands sometimes.

And then, to even be able to use said second weapon, we need to have an actually usable PA for it: Moment Gale, ignition parry, quick march. AND we'll need another 3 weapons to upgrade said other weapon in IA2, which is NOT happening no matter how lucky we get. Did I forget to mention, that the actually usable other weapons are incredibly niche? Quick march TDs is literally only used on anga. Moment gale does literally no dmg and only serves as a bigger suction compared to tap. Ignition needs full gear, and gear builds horrendously slow on sword.

And, no one is bragging about the clip. Heck i don't even know anyone else who actually knows how to do the clip. If you can't get top 10 because of herr durr im slow and i get bad scores, then git gud. Also, if everyone top 10 was doing the clip as you proclaimed, THEN THEY WOULD ALL BE AT 5355 AS A BASELINE. And that is clearly not true. And it's simple as to why they wouldn't be that high. First, you're just too slow. Second, you aren't good at the quest. Simple as that.

That means, even if we don't do it, we'll still be first and you'll never be able to beat it. Literally no one else actually does this clip, and better people are just getting top 10. If you want the extra 20 SG then get better. Ever heard of competition? You're finally witnessing it now. Stop whining like a child.

--

Lastly, if this clip is so magically like you claim it to be, then do it. Show us that just by doing this clip, you get another 20 points added to your score. And that's a 5360 for you. I dare you.
I also already know what will happen; you aren't going to get 5360.

--

As a final note, you should be looking at macro abusers before complaining about this. You know, using actual 3rd party programs to get ahead.

Rushia? The famous scripter? Wow. You just digged your own grave. 5360 was your average for months, sudden 20 point increase+ and one of your members already confessed you are indeed using a glitch to get extra items and VR not supposed to be obtainable.

You're cheating, and confessed to it while trying to make excuses. You just reported yourself.

@ZENCHI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

It's hard staying top 10 now that most of the people ranking there are abusing it

I'm going to bring up that you said this again and repeat that less people use it than you think. You didn't bat an eye at the people using actual cheating tools to get 5410+ on decision across multiple ships, something which could actually ruin CM ranking for everyone if they keep it up, the other week and neither did the GMs when the CM groups on my ship reported it so I'm doubtful they're going to do anything about the one group using this clip.

As someone who has done CM weekly for god knows how long now, and regularly placing between 1st-3rd with my alliance, I really don't give a shit if some group uses the clip to push the envelope of possible scores in CM. I'm a lot more concerned with people actually straight up using cheat tools to do things like this:

8e6de197-239c-4a40-a849-558cd47979dc-image.png

I only block out the names because of the no witch hunting rules or whatever, don't want my post deleted.

@Laep said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

@ZENCHI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

It's hard staying top 10 now that most of the people ranking there are abusing it

I'm going to bring up that you said this again and repeat that less people use it than you think. You didn't bat an eye at the people using actual cheating tools to get 5410+ on decision across multiple ships, something which could actually ruin CM ranking for everyone if they keep it up, the other week and neither did the GMs when the CM groups on my ship reported it so I'm doubtful they're going to do anything about the one group using this clip.

As someone who has done CM weekly for god knows how long now, and regularly placing between 1st-3rd with my alliance, I really don't give a shit if some group uses the clip to push the envelope of possible scores in CM. I'm a lot more concerned with people actually straight up using cheat tools to do things like this:

8e6de197-239c-4a40-a849-558cd47979dc-image.png

I only block out the names because of the no witch hunting rules or whatever, don't want my post deleted.

Doesn't change the fact that picking up extra items through exploiting a glitch to increase the score counts as cheating.

3rd party program, abusing an error not supposed to be there, it's the same.

Sorry bud, but 60 isn't our average. It might seem like that on NA since we only ever run it one and done, but that's our lower scores.

Also, make sure you read what I said. 🙂
Otherwise, you'll just look like a dumb dumb.

--

Also rushia doesn't use macros. You just suck. Heck he even has videos for all of his TAs.

--

I'm sorry you're butthurt that you suxx and refuse to improve, but it's really just that. Git gud.

Also like I said, we're first regardless of if we do this or not. You're never getting first, and if you can't get top 10? Well you just suck.

--

Incoming forum ban for saying someone sucks again.