Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

@Herro-everynyan "griefing", but still end up with a 1 or 2 on my head majority of the time. 🤔 Guess next time I'm getting destroyed, I should just quit trying 😢

@itsurboiZeus Remove every weapon except Rifle with Positron

disgusting

twin dagger/sb only matches

obviously unarmed and default punches only

I'm still here you know.

@Reilet I mean, I guess that's one way to cope with your situation.

@Herro-everynyan

Sure if you want to look at it that way, but it's the truth.

Holy hell. Close this thread and let gms do their work. This is disgusting. Jesus christ

This post is deleted!

@Herro-everynyan that m.delta guy do be kinda sus tho

it's not nice to completely edit posts after someone replied to u bro alt text

cope

@Jeeg-The-Ant said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

THE FUCKING FACT YOU INSULT M.DELTA IS ACTUALLY SO FUCKING GROTESQUE CONSIDERING THAT MAN FUCKING STREAMED EVERY DAY 10-12 HOURS A DAY FOR 4 WEEKS STRAIGHT SHOWING HIS PROOF OF HIS SKILL AND YOU CALL HIM A WIN TRADER

Yeah, like the 5386 cheaters only streamed 5365 acting all surprised like WOOOOOW A 65 then one day to the next one they popped a 81 which now goes 86, while admitting to cheat with the wallclip saying it only gives 2-4 points

L M A O

Your and your group's credibility is null, you're all cheating unless proven otherwise.

It was confirmed you cheat on Challenge Mode and Time Attack rankings, and there's a lot of people reporting you for cheating on PvP. You get a chance and post a screenshot HIGHLY incriminating yourself once again.

It's over dude.

im so mad right now i was a huge fan of m.delta and always looked up to him like a master only to find out it was all a lie... every time i see him in a match we always lose when hes in the enemy team, but with others agreeing that hes wintrading it starts to make sense now that how consistent it is to have a bad teammate when m.delta is on the enemy team. im not mad just disappointed ive been looking up to a scumbag like that oh well hopefully i can matchup on jp pso2 and pray that this guy called merukaria is on the enemy team its like free mmr lol. na was a mistake everyone is a cheater..