Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

@Herro-everynyan I just wanna know, why do you attack my friend who isn’t related to this at all

@Jeeg-The-Ant Because you're all in this as a group, meaning every one of you is suspect. You gonna pretend you didn't talk about this sorta shit with everyone?

@Herro-everynyan i just said”he’s not related, there hasn’t been a bot in pvp ever on na, so don’t act like there is since the first time you played pvp was for a campaign and you had a bad experience since you versed said player

@Jeeg-The-Ant I'm in the top rankings for legend every month, bro. Nowhere did I claim I'm big shit, which for some reason, you like to use as the base of every argument you've made this entire thread, but I certainly play with everyone more than enough to know who's not playing legit. I'm sorry you and your friends got social engineered by zenchi man over here, but you have to accept that nobody's going to defend your asses when everyone knows you guys aren't playing fair. "There hasn't been a bot in pvp ever on na" Exactly what proof do you have to back up that statement, btw? I'd really like to see what your ranking is, so we can all assess just how long you've been playing with the rest of us, 'cause we sure had a big sigh of relief knowing you and your friends won't be coming back for a while, if ever.

let's also not forget the implication of you supposedly being "boys" with a GM for the game, shall we? Exactly how are you friends? Is it on a personal level, professional? How often do you guys interact? Forgive me if I dislike the idea of someone like you being friends with a mod, but I've played enough ms2NA to know what happens when a group of cheating assholes get in good with the moderation team.

@Herro-everynyan E9C32BDF-B42E-4350-AFF8-486DD814E409.jpeg

remove rideslash from pvp.

@Jeeg-The-Ant LMAO IT'S KATHERINE You were the biggest fucking suspect for win trading we've ever had since M.Delta, and you're gonna come in here and pretend you're legit? Get the fuck outta here, man. Do you know how many times you've been reported by people? Do you know how often I've personally sent tickets in regarding your gameplay?

@Herro-everynyan @Bellion you hear that one?

@itsurboiZeus rideslash be buggy as fuck but its fun

There is so many streams of us players playing and your literally just a shitter acting like you know the mechanics of the game mode

@Jeeg-The-Ant Keep up the insults bro, looking forward to that final verdict on your cheeting ass finally getting evicted. It took months, but it's worth it to see you desperately lash out at everyone in the end.

remove every wep but tmg

THE FUCKING FACT YOU INSULT M.DELTA IS ACTUALLY SO FUCKING GROTESQUE CONSIDERING THAT MAN FUCKING STREAMED EVERY DAY 10-12 HOURS A DAY FOR 4 WEEKS STRAIGHT SHOWING HIS PROOF OF HIS SKILL AND YOU CALL HIM A WIN TRADER

@Jeeg-The-Ant Yeah, like you guys kept streaming your CM runs, yet here we are LMAO