Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

@Neek said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

@Wash-your-hands said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

@Jeeg-The-Ant Not even JP scores this high. And of course they wouldn't. You're way more likely to be banned for pulling these kinds of tricks.

To the rest of your group, you don't have to convince me. I've already filled a ticket. I have low hopes of sega investigating any of this but that's the proper course of action and all I can really do.

it's nice that you still have low hopes of them doing something because i've got no hope in them

my ticket regarding exploting/cheating (completely unrelated to this thread) that i've submitted for na hasn't amounted to anything and even as i type this they are still actively cheating on ship1 and have been doing so every day for at least a few months now

so feel free and cheat because there's clearly nothing that will stop anyone who attempts to do so

At least now everyone knows the number 1 CM party are there through cheating.

Should be illegal as SG reward is a paid currency tho.

@ZENCHI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

@Jeeg-The-Ant Not even JP scores this high. And of course they wouldn't. You're way more likely to be banned for pulling these kinds of tricks.

To the rest of your group, you don't have to convince me. I've already filled a ticket. I have low hopes of sega investigating any of this but that's the proper course of action and all I can really do.

it's nice that you still have low hopes of them doing something because i've got no hope in them

my ticket regarding exploting/cheating (completely unrelated to this thread) that i've submitted for na hasn't amounted to anything and even as i type this they are still actively cheating on ship1 and have been doing so every day for at least a few months now

so feel free and cheat because there's clearly nothing that will stop anyone who attempts to do so

it's very cute that you think people will care or remember this

this thread will eventually be locked or deleted with nothing actually being solved, ignoring whether the allegations are true or not

some people might remember but the majority won't and it'll be swept under the rug

NA support is atrocious but I don't really blame them since i'd imagine they don't have the power to do anything as they're not the ones handling the game

it's very cute that you think people will care or remember this

this thread will eventually be locked or deleted with nothing actually being solved, ignoring whether the allegations are true or not

some people might remember but the majority won't and it'll be swept under the rug

NA support is atrocious but I don't really blame them since i'd imagine they don't have the power to do anything as they're not the ones handling the game

I have a compilation of screenshots of the whole thread.

I'll remember them.

@kozue said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

papa rushia is just better than u guys it sucks you dont want to admit it and accuse him of cheating i dont want to really sound like a whiteknight but im just forever loyal to him with all the pokemon diamond/pearl cheat codes he has created for my childhood. sucks but just improve instead of endlessly complaining about him

i 1v1'd rushia on megaman starforce and he used speedhacks and infinite chips on me. how do i improve to his level?

There's a few videos of people showing how to clip walls to get extra miles and weapon/disc drops which shouldn't be obtainable and boosting the score a lot through it, is this a bannable offense? It's hard staying top 10 now that most of the people ranking there are abusing it, the only way to be there is abusing the exploit so I wanna know if it's fine to use it.

Or maybe just report it?

Ideas?

TL;DR the cheaters popped in the thread, admitted to take advantage and exploiting the bug to snatch rank 1 easily.

Given how unfair and ridiculous Challenge Quests are, and how impossible they are to play, I don't blame anyone for cheating. It's badly implemented, yet still necessary for ARKS Quests. Bad design all around. I couldn't even finish the first task in that mode, and I can do most of the content in the game.

@BloodyKyona CM is really easy actually, just get a group and learn. It's a lot of fun. Why'd you delete the part of your post where you said you couldn't kill phaleg or masquerader?

@BloodyKyona said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

There's a few videos of people showing how to clip walls to get extra miles and weapon/disc drops which shouldn't be obtainable and boosting the score a lot through it, is this a bannable offense? It's hard staying top 10 now that most of the people ranking there are abusing it, the only way to be there is abusing the exploit so I wanna know if it's fine to use it.

Or maybe just report it?

Ideas?

TL;DR the cheaters popped in the thread, admitted to take advantage and exploiting the bug to snatch rank 1 easily.

Given how unfair and ridiculous Challenge Quests are, and how impossible they are to play, I don't blame anyone for cheating. It's badly implemented, yet still necessary for ARKS Quests. Bad design all around. I couldn't even finish the first task in that mode, and I can do most of the content in the game.

paid actor

I don't blame anyone for cheating

They were ranking first, but there was another party competing and sometimes beating them, so they resorted to cheating to get a higher score. It's completely different.

@Laep said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

@BloodyKyona CM is really easy actually, just get a group and learn. It's a lot of fun. Why'd you delete the part of your post where you said you couldn't kill phaleg or masquerader?

I deleted it because it's not relevant to the topic and I felt it made my post ramble.

Anyway, I don't even know how to get a group for it. No one is ever doing it randomly. I'm in an Alliance with only my spouse because we both kept having issues with Alliances we joined, either from there being right wingers in there or other harassment/bullying. That and due to my autism, I have an occasional blowup episode, and my spouse is the only person who even tries to understand me. People are very antagonistic toward mental illness these days. Yet I never see a PUG for Challenge Mode. This is holding me back in more ways than one. I can't do the four-person Risk Realm either, and we haven't been able to clear Divide Stage 25 with a high enough rank to move on to 26-30 yet. Thing is, my spouse isn't as good as I am, she is just barely able to play UH content where I'm comfortable with it. As I deleted before, the only content I can't beat are Phaleg and Omega Masquerade.

P.S. Regarding Phaleg, someone here once said people who can't beat Phaleg will find endgame nearly impossible. Such a WRONG statement, as Phaleg is easily the hardest fight in the game. I can do better than 70% of the playerbase in Final Lament, can't do either of those fights. I think it's because I'm actually a good team player, but falter during solo. It's mainly because I can only dodge about 90% of the time successfully. My offense is great, but dodging leaves much to be desired.

@Agent-Falco said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

Or maybe just report it?

Ideas?

paid actor

If I were a paid actor, I wouldn't be wasting my time on this game or on a discussion board with people like you. I am quite sick of people calling me essentially fake. I've been accused of "copypastas" many places despite posting only my own original words, I've been accused of being other people (a court even did it once when I was arrested over a suicide attempt!) I've been harassed and bullied all my life. NO MORE.

I demand an apology from you IMMEDIATELY or there will be a fight.

@Agent-Falco said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

Or maybe just report it?

Ideas?

paid actor

If I were a paid actor, I wouldn't be wasting my time on this game or on a discussion board with people like you. I am quite sick of people calling me essentially fake. I've been accused of "copypastas" many places despite posting only my own original words, I've been accused of being other people (a court even did it once when I was arrested over a suicide attempt!) I've been harassed and bullied all my life. NO MORE.

I demand an apology from you IMMEDIATELY or there will be a fight.

Stay on topic.

@BloodyKyona Preach it queen I've also been called a paid actor in other threads. We won't stand for this ✊

CM is really fulfilling though to learn, if you're able to eventually find a likeminded group of people you should give it another shot.

@ZENCHI Back off and stay out of this. I was falsely accused. You wanna tell someone to stay on topic you should look to the one who attacked me. I WILL NOT BACK DOWN NOT NOW NOT EVER. I have a right to defend myself against liars and bullies!

@Laep Thanks for the support. People have gotten really bad in the last few years.

dude chill i dont have enough popcorn for 2 clown fiestas

@kozue Why are you telling ME to chill and not chastising the LIAR who accused me of being a paid actor? I'm freaking triggered because I'm sick of these accusations, they happen to much, and they are LITERALLY NEVER TRUE. I'm ENRAGED and I will not calm down until that person either apologizes or is BANNED! You try dealing with false accusations for years, including a prosecutor trying to claim you're someone you're not, and see if you can keep your cool!