Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

@Wash-your-hands said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Anarchy-Marine

@Milk

Personally I only contributed to the thread because I know for a fact that the group composed of Och, Swirl, Rushia and Lucario have cheated to get an easy rank 1 in cm on every single ship two weeks in a row. I know this for a fact because one of them couldn't stop themselves from bragging in alliance/discord since they think so much of themselves. Lets not even talk about the fact that they've never hit 70 the entire time Global has been a thing yet suspiciously ended up with a 91 last week.

This is 800 sg obtained maliciously. And no, "we were going to be first anyway" isn't much of a defense. If you want sg you should work for it like anyone else. Plus, if you were going to be first as you say, why did you need to clip through walls?

Just because zenchi is a bit of a memester doesn't mean everything in the thread needs to be thrown away. Only idiots deal in absolutes. Cheaters are now being investigated which, as @Neek pointed out, is a feat in itself considering the track record of Global's moderation.

From my perspective, you're not any better than zenchi if you derail the thread away from the reason these guys were even reported in the first place. You're creating noise making truthful reports harder to notice.

I didn’t care if you caught your cheaters, I care that your carelessness affects innocent people, including a GM.

@Milk go back to twitter this is like going to a court room and telling the judge that a person shouldnt be arrested because their life would be ruined in prison

@Wash-your-hands said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Anarchy-Marine

@Milk

Personally I only contributed to the thread because I know for a fact that the group composed of Och, Swirl, Rushia and Lucario have cheated to get an easy rank 1 in cm on every single ship two weeks in a row. I know this for a fact because one of them couldn't stop themselves from bragging in alliance/discord since they think so much of themselves. Lets not even talk about the fact that they've never hit 70 the entire time Global has been a thing yet suspiciously ended up with a 91 last week.

This is 800 sg obtained maliciously. And no, "we were going to be first anyway" isn't much of a defense. If you want sg you should work for it like anyone else. Plus, if you were going to be first as you say, why did you need to clip through walls?

Just because zenchi is a bit of a memester doesn't mean everything in the thread needs to be thrown away. Only idiots deal in absolutes. Cheaters are now being investigated which, as @Neek pointed out, is a feat in itself considering the track record of Global's moderation.

From my perspective, you're not any better than zenchi if you derail the thread away from the reason these guys were even reported in the first place. You're creating noise making truthful reports harder to notice.

Again I ask, why did it take all this time for evidence to come out? Why if people had been sitting on said evidence, did it take Zenchi making his post to draw out those that new about the cheating? And why did he do it in such a way that brought innocent people into it? Its not right, and you and others defending this thread know it.

@kozue said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Milk go back to twitter this is like going to a court room and telling the judge that a person shouldnt be arrested because their life would be ruined in prison

Ignoring the fact again, innocent players are being drawn into this. I've seen the posts with my own eyes.

@kozue said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

You’re not a GM there’s already an investigation underway. Do you even care that half truths can hurt a community? I repeatedly said I don’t care if you got your cheaters, I care that you got people caught in the crossfire.

Which is why pending investigations are happening. They aren't going to get banned should things turn up empty.

Those who cheated are surely getting banned though.

never thought someones ego could be bigger than mine the more u know lol

@Milk said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

You’re not a GM there’s already an investigation underway. Do you even care that half truths can hurt a community? I repeatedly said I don’t care if you got your cheaters, I care that you got people caught in the crossfire.

These people don't care about that. More ends justify the means types, that all have some separate motive. Its why they are a broken record on the issue, and deflect back to, "we got the cheaters so we are justified" bs.

@Zeke said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Which is why pending investigations are happening. They aren't going to get banned should things turn up empty.

Those who cheated are surely getting banned though.

And all the while, player on player harassment occurs in the mean time.

Cheaters get exposed, suspended and are currently under investigation, yet some of you are angry about people being mean, and starting "witchhunts" for people who quite literally exposed themselves in this very thread? I think some of you have your priorities mixed up. If you don't like people being mean, you're free to close the thread and go back to your safespace.

Right, knowing right from wrong is someone’s ego. Reading forum rules is ego. I’m sorry that you seem incapable of thinking “maybe there was another way” and choose to dig in your heels. Drama isn’t the only way we can protect our community, we have to be better than that. I was cool with your thread until it changed for the worse.

@Herro-everynyan

You’re the most guilty here, you’re the one that started the other thread and dragged the forum into drama.

@Herro-everynyan said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Cheaters get exposed, suspended and are currently under investigation, yet some of you are angry about people being mean, and starting "witchhunts" for people who quite literally exposed themselves in this very thread? I think some of you have your priorities mixed up. If you don't like people being mean, you're free to close the thread and go back to your safespace.

So players holding onto half truths don't harass others in the mean time, good to know that there are more of you that don't understand human nature.

You keep talking about egos and shit, but let's be real; the cheaters have gone almost an entire year without even a warning for their behavior. If this is what it takes, even after countless reports filed, then so be it TBH. You can kick and scream about it all you'd like, but the problem isn't how things were handled, so much as the moderation being so bad that it HAD to come to this to get any attention.

@Milk said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Right, knowing right from wrong is someone’s ego. Reading forum rules is ego. I’m sorry that you seem incapable of thinking “maybe there was another way” and choose to dig in your heels. Drama isn’t the only way we can protect our community, we have to be better than that. I was cool with your thread until it changed for the worse.

@Herro-everynyan

You’re the most guilty here, you’re the one that started the other thread and dragged the forum into drama.

I should link it. The title pretty much sums up our point.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10835/gms-getting-chummy-known-cheat-glitch-abusers

@GM-Deynger

Maybe you should take a look at this and https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10835/gms-getting-chummy-known-cheat-glitch-abusers/12 when you have the time.

With that, I’m off to work.