Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

@Look-at-this-dude said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Rushitter getting banned again thinking he could get away with cheating on NA is the best thing ever

it's not cheating it's his gamer chair

@Zeke said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@itsurboiZeus said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Stop deleting my posts, Sirius. I'll kick your ass, kid.

Or you can suffer a ban on the forums. Make alt accounts to harrass then you'll suffer an IP ban. You aren't tuff here and everyone will just laugh at you.

Cheaters have clearly been banned or suspended with their ranks revoked from the looks of it thanks to this thread.

I've been PM'd that they're already using alt accounts though.

@sZaderr sir did you read the thread

@sZaderr said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

IF YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT ABUSE: Are you actually so miserable, do you have no joy in life other than accusing people of putting effort and trying to better themselves at what they enjoy? Are you so butthurt over people actually managing to achieve something that you could not?

You mean cheating and abusing it to score higher instead of playing better is an achievement?

@sZaderr said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

You try to tell people they're exploiting when a publisher/producer of the game doesn't consider it as such? Are you a person above SEGA? No you're a damn user of the product, so how come you're telling SEGA what is right and what is wrong? Is comming up with proper strats that are allowed by the company that gives the product a 'cheating'?

The decision was always on SEGA's side, and SEGA said that cheating and clipping through walls is not intended:

51276499-3df3-4ed9-a81f-64dec3a2fd6f-image.png

How come people in top10 didn't cry about it? Because everyone that actually puts time into being better, knows how much effort being competitive takes.

Actual people in top10 gave me the proof through PMing because they wanted to get rid of these cheaters.

BUT HERE'S THE THING IN NONE OF YOUR POSTS I HAVE SEEN ONE THING. Do you kno what it is? A proof. Something a person accusing others of, is supposed to provide. Might be that if you're too young to know how the world works here's the quick rundown. PERSON ACCUSING OTHERS IS REQUIRED TO SHOW PROOF OF SAID THING HAPPENING. No, it doesn't work other way around, maybe some angry feminists would like you to think otherwise, but in reality the person accusing is supposed to do so :).

There's actual video proof on the very first edited main post.

And, well, my reason for doing all this?

I was bored and had free time, saw a few guys complaining about the cheaters and thought "Yeah, why not slay some trash cheaters?"

This post is deleted!

@itsurboiZeus See me in Bubble Bobble, babby

@itsurboiZeus said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Zeke say that to me in poptropica. see what the fuck happens, kid

All I see is someone acting like a child throwing a tantrum. You aren't threatening nor will you ever be.

@Zeke What? Scared you might lose in a club penguin snowball fight? coward.

1616370652076.png

"just stop talking about this its disgusting you got what you wanted" "You haven't won anything" "Why do you keep talking about this?" Seems like this thread needs to stay up, so long as these guys keep hopping onto their alts and doing the same exact kinda shit they're doing now. Isn't having alt accounts bannable? Same for account sharing? If rushia's doing it, it's safe to say the others are as well.

@Herro-everynyan said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Isn't having alt accounts bannable?

According to the GMs no

@GM-Deynger said in Can you have two accounts at once?:

Hi all, chiming in. It is not against ToS to have multiple accounts on the same IP.

@Laep said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Herro-everynyan said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Isn't having alt accounts bannable?

According to the GMs no

@GM-Deynger said in Can you have two accounts at once?:

Hi all, chiming in. It is not against ToS to have multiple accounts on the same IP.

What about avoiding a suspension or ban playing with an alt account?

@Laep What about ban evading under that context? What about account sharing, especially with someone who's currently suspended?

You can have as many accounts as you want, however, it is against TOS to share the account with anyone else.

@ZENCHI @Herro-everynyan Ping a gm and ask? I only brought that up cause I remembered the thread regarding alt accounts. With VPNs and HWID spoofing being so readily accessible these days I'm skeptical they could do much about tracking ban evasion unless you continue to let these people live rent free in your heads and continuously try to figure out what their next character is.