Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

@Herro-everynyan I'm a win trader? That's funny considering I did stream over half of my matches publicly on twitch at the time. All I did was no-life the hell out of pvp for the first month since it was fresh with more players than what it currently is right now. Got any proof of my win trading? I don't think you understand how much PvP I've done on both servers, stomping on NA for the first month with players that don't know any tricks compared to my years of playing got me an overall 80%+ win-rate at the time. Let me know when you've got some proof. Here is my twitch account if you want to dig through for something. https://www.twitch.tv/bearrion

pso20210321_100746_000.jpg

pso20210321_095923_000.jpg

21012.jpg

Replace win trading with no-lifing and you'll get what I got at the time, but it's impossible at this point to get as high as I did with the current queue since PvP is relatively dead and some players have improved quite a bit so I'm not as impactful in a match as the first month. Report me as much as you want as I have nothing to hide, feel free to ask me anything.

hahahahahahahaha how tf is win trading even real hahahaha bruh just walk away from the screen like bruh close your eyes haha

@Bellion said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

@Herro-everynyan I'm a win trader? That's funny considering I did stream over half of my matches publicly on twitch at the time. All I did was no-life the hell out of pvp for the first month since it was fresh with more players than what it currently is right now. Got any proof of my win trading? I don't think you understand how much PvP I've done on both servers, stomping on NA for the first month with players that don't know any tricks compared to my years of playing got me an overall 80%+ win-rate at the time. Let me know when you've got some proof. Here is my twitch account if you want to dig through for something. https://www.twitch.tv/bearrion

Replace win trading with no-lifing and you'll get what I got at the time, but it's impossible at this point to get as high as I did with the current queue since PvP is relatively dead and some players have improved quite a bit so I'm not as impactful in a match as the first month. Report me as much as you want as I have nothing to hide, feel free to ask me anything.

haha cant believe you're trying to defend urself u clearly wintrade i cant get 1st place so how can u checkmate atheists

Also this thread is legendary.

This post is deleted!

Rushitter getting banned again thinking he could get away with cheating on NA is the best thing ever

@Fentanyl-Floyd based

@itsurboiZeus said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Stop deleting my posts, Sirius. I'll kick your ass, kid.

Or you can suffer a ban on the forums. Make alt accounts to harrass then you'll suffer an IP ban. You aren't tuff here and everyone will just laugh at you.

Cheaters have clearly been banned or suspended with their ranks revoked from the looks of it thanks to this thread.

@ZENCHI So what you're saying is:

-You're not in top10

-You don't play CM

So as a person that doesn't play CM at all myself, doesn't care about other PVP competition, here's what I want to say.

IF YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT ABUSE: Are you actually so miserable, do you have no joy in life other than accusing people of putting effort and trying to better themselves at what they enjoy? Are you so butthurt over people actually managing to achieve something that you could not?

You try to tell people they're exploiting when a publisher/producer of the game doesn't consider it as such? Are you a person above SEGA? No you're a damn user of the product, so how come you're telling SEGA what is right and what is wrong? Is comming up with proper strats that are allowed by the company that gives the product a 'cheating'?

You're like all these non-educated angry netizens telling everyone what a proffessional doctor did wrong lmao.

How come people in top10 didn't cry about it? Because everyone that actually puts time into being better, knows how much effort being competitive takes.

BUT HERE'S THE THING IN NONE OF YOUR POSTS I HAVE SEEN ONE THING. Do you kno what it is? A proof. Something a person accusing others of, is supposed to provide. Might be that if you're too young to know how the world works here's the quick rundown.

PERSON ACCUSING OTHERS IS REQUIRED TO SHOW PROOF OF SAID THING HAPPENING. No, it doesn't work other way around, maybe some angry feminists would like you to think otherwise, but in reality the person accusing is supposed to do so :).

@sZaderr who asked

@kozue So why did you reply if noone asked you?

@sZaderr i asked myself explain yourself though?

@sZaderr nvm im sorry my mom caught me and told me to say sorry 😜

@kozue I mean is there a reason to your question? It being on a public forum I just gave an opinion, as baseless as a person making a thread, it's all there's to it and you're just trying to act smart to boost your ego 😉

@Look-at-this-dude said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit:

Rushitter getting banned again thinking he could get away with cheating on NA is the best thing ever

it's not cheating it's his gamer chair