Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

@ZENCHI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

Choose one.

I don't have to choose one, because they're both true. You posted your average score which shows that you're not good at CM on a competitive level, and you've stated that you don't know the math behind the scoring which among other things just shows how little you know about CM.

At the same time you and your buddy (who is probably just your alt) are spreading disinformation about CM in every single post.

@ZENCHI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

Method which is admitted to be used, and told "BUT ACTUAL HACKERS ARE WORSE, GO REPORT THOSE!" It's the same. You're not number one, you failed to upkeep your number one and need exploits to keep your score safe. I've been looking up to and admiring the first rankers all this time while learning, but this? Heartbreaking. Maybe the other party who also scores high all the time is also exploiting? Who knows at this point. Can't trust no one at the top ranks after you're trying to justify the cheating. There seems to be no esport spirit, just a bunch of cheaters.

Kinda just getting sad at this point

@Milranduil

I don't understand what you're trying to get at. Not only did that person quit the run because it was at 0:00, but it's only possible when sega themself lag the server with high attraction EQs.

pay attention to the timer. he used it for ranking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRCuO4LaY4o

swirl also used clipping for altar ranking to beat 4p time. wanna defend that one too?

@Milranduil

Fair point. But this is the first time it's ever been done. It's also not even the fastest run in NA either.

@Reilet

yeah because rushia was too afraid to use it in JP in fear of being banned. he's known about it for years. what's there to be afraid of if it's "allowed"?

@Jeeg-The-Ant Not even JP scores this high. And of course they wouldn't. You're way more likely to be banned for pulling these kinds of tricks.

To the rest of your group, you don't have to convince me. I've already filled a ticket. I have low hopes of sega investigating any of this but that's the proper course of action and all I can really do. All I'm seeing are excuses as to why you should be allowed to clip through walls and get a capsule that's not meant for the miles route such as "It's not that much of an advantage", "I don't have time to deal with NA", "we'd get first place anyway" and my favorite "but think of the hackers!" No amount of makeup and polish is going to make abusing an exploit any less morally reprehensible.

@Wash-your-hands said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

@Jeeg-The-Ant Not even JP scores this high. And of course they wouldn't. You're way more likely to be banned for pulling these kinds of tricks.

To the rest of your group, you don't have to convince me. I've already filled a ticket. I have low hopes of sega investigating any of this but that's the proper course of action and all I can really do. All I'm seeing are excuses as to why you should be allowed to clip through walls and get a capsule that's not meant for the miles route such as "It's not that much of an advantage", "I don't have time to deal with NA", "we'd get first place anyway" and my favorite "but think of the hackers!" No amount of makeup and polish is going to make abusing an exploit any less morally reprehensible.

i was going to post a reply, but this sums it up better. so +1

@Milranduil

You could say the same thing about every other TA'er who uses macros, like the most common example being lillipa buttons.

@Wash-your-hands

Don't forget about the serpen plenzer glitch, vortex glitch, macro'ers for TA and holding current, and literally every other exploit that people abuse far more often and commonly than this thing that was a fairly recent find.

@Wash-your-hands said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

This pretty much sums up your attempt at defending yourselves.

@Reilet said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

@Milranduil

You could say the same thing about every other TA'er who uses macros, like the most common example being lillipa buttons.

Pressing a button fast and clipping a wall to pick up stuff that should never be pickable when going for extra miles has a HUGE gap of difference.

I don't even know why I bother myself explaining this to you, you already know it's wrong, that's why you're seething here.

@Reilet

i'm not defending anyone or anything. none of us make up the rules about where the line is drawn. it's pretty obvious that using clipping to achieve an advantage in TA or CM is clearly not intended so people who take advantage of it are no better than people using cheat engine doing the exact same thing.

@ZENCHI Just keep it to one account man. It's painfully obvious that wash your hands is an alt, joining forum within a day of each other and their account having no posts till this thread.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to get back into the top ten someday if you were ever even there 🙂

ya'll are rank1 at deflecting

@Laep said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

@ZENCHI Just keep it to one account man. It's painfully obvious that wash your hands is an alt, joining forum within a day of each other and their account having no posts till this thread.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to get back into the top ten someday if you were ever even there 🙂

You're not top anything anymore but top cheaters.

@Milranduil I'm not deflecting anything. I'm not even in their CM clique, just here to call out the bullshit and stop disinfo.