Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

@Reilet said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

You literally just showed how little you know about the quest and how butt hurt you are thag you got 20 less sg one week.

d75997b1-5ba8-4998-9aa4-83df6ce4f646-image.png

Woooooooooow 5361 https://youtu.be/lpGkuvk2YTw?t=1525

Someone got higher than you, I see you guys are amazed to go WOOOOOW at "garbage" runs.

@ZENCHI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

Why would anyone be banned if there's nothing wrong in the middle?

I don't think anybody will be, but your intentions are really clear. You and your friend are intentionally spreading disinformation about a gamemode that you have both already shown that you don't know well and then calling upon a GM to try to get some higher power to get rid of the people who are better than you.

@Laep said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

Why would anyone be banned if there's nothing wrong in the middle?

I don't think anybody will be, but your intentions are really clear. You and your friend are intentionally spreading disinformation about a gamemode that you have both already shown that you don't know well and then calling upon a GM to try to get some higher power to get rid of the people who are better than you.

If it was a lie why would one of the members of the cheating score group admit to know the existence of this exploit?

ac480557-8fef-4831-a742-50937b69d789-image.png

You literally just showed how little you know about the quest and how butt hurt you are thag you got 20 less sg one week.

d75997b1-5ba8-4998-9aa4-83df6ce4f646-image.png

Woooooooooow 5361 https://youtu.be/lpGkuvk2YTw?t=1525

Someone got higher than you, I see you guys are amazed to go WOOOOOW at "garbage" runs.

I'm guessing you didn't even read my post.

It's amazing how much information you would have had about us if you had just read my one post.

Huh, it's almost as if I gave every piece of information you needed to piece things together

--

But let me restate it for the fourth time now

And that video is 8 months old. EIGHT MONTHS OLD. Not to mention I even explained why that's not the case anymore. My god you guys have zero comprehension or reading skills at all.

admit to know the existence of this exploit?

Who hasn't heard of it by now? I'm not saying the clip isn't true. The video of the clip cycled around the CM discords like a while ago. I'm just saying you're intentionally spreading disinformation about a gamemode that you are neither good at or knowledgeable of.

All this reading made my spaghetti get cold, I just wanna eat :b7dance:’ers are a huge waste of time

But let me restate it for the fourth time now

So you were worse than a 8 months old clip and suddenly jumped almost 30 points in score.

Okay, sounds totally legit!

@ZENCHI 8months of improvement and nonstop practice

@Laep I love your response btw

I'm just saying you're intentionally spreading disinformation about a gamemode that you are neither good at or knowledgeable of.

Who hasn't heard of it by now? I'm not saying the clip isn't true.

Choose one.

@Jeeg-The-Ant said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

@ZENCHI 8months of improvement and nonstop practice

You scored 5357 three weeks ago and were defeated by 5363 and you scored 5363 last week before using the exploit to jump to 5381.

@ZENCHI have you seen jp scores ever? Have you ever seen the jump from 67-69 to 71-77, the answer is no, bc you evidently haven’t been listening to rei at all the entire time

@ZENCHI have you seen jp scores ever? Have you ever seen the jump from 67-69 to 71-77, the answer is no, bc you evidently haven’t been listening to rei at all the entire time

It's not the score jump we're discussing here. It's the method.

:chimpbath:

cb26d780-791c-4028-b49d-4d5635148013-image.png

Method which is admitted to be used, and told "BUT ACTUAL HACKERS ARE WORSE, GO REPORT THOSE!"

It's the same. You're not number one, you failed to upkeep your number one and need exploits to keep your score safe.

I've been looking up to and admiring the first rankers all this time while learning, but this? Heartbreaking.

Maybe the other party who also scores high all the time is also exploiting? Who knows at this point. Can't trust no one at the top ranks after you're trying to justify the cheating. There seems to be no esport spirit, just a bunch of cheaters.

https://youtu.be/lpGkuvk2YTw

There you go. That's how fast you need to go for a 60. Mind you this is a pretty old run where NA didn't have the katana, knux, nor tmg update.

Also our highest score before these finding was a 77. We don't spend forever running on NA, and it's simply because even our worst runs will still be better than anything NA can put up. Aka, these "60s" you think so highly of are practically a garbage run for us.

Yes, we'll rerun it and put up a higher score if someone beats it... Except no one has ever done that once aside from actual real hackers using the trainer.

--

Also, that capsule and box isn't as amazing as you make it out to be. Sure we can get a max of 6 points from, which does not happen because travel time is a thing as well as it fucking over the other 4 VR timings. Not to mention that's one less person on decol, and the clip has never been a first try.

And in regards to what the box actually drops, it drops the following: any weapon and one of the following discs:

• Guilty break
  • Reverse tap
  • Guren
  • Quake
  • Add bullet
  • Final nem
  • Adapt spin
  • Fall nocturne
  • Acro effect
  • Heartless impact
  • Piercing shell
  • Concentrate one
  • Immortal dove
  • Gran wave
  • Serpent air
  • Razonde
  • Rabarta
  • Rafoie

All of those drop normally in M2 except for the last 4 and heartless. Heartless being buyable at IA1 and the last 4 being absolutely useless in every way possible.
I'm not going to bother putting the NA names because I don't remember them on the top of my head.

--

Also, aside from katana, knuckles, and tmg; every other weapon is either incredibly niche or useless.
For example, in order to make jet boots usable, you NEED moment gale. If not, then it's garbage.
That's not including the fact that 70% of the weapons are actually useless in general.

You might think, "Oh, but you don't need as much weapons for IA2!" And that's true to a certain extent. But all it actually means is that we reset the run less at IA2 because we didn't have enough weapons. Mind you, we actually skip the majority of loot that drops: 1/2 caters, wolga if they die too slow, quartz, malmoth, the unit box, and even hunar/hands sometimes.

And then, to even be able to use said second weapon, we need to have an actually usable PA for it: Moment Gale, ignition parry, quick march. AND we'll need another 3 weapons to upgrade said other weapon in IA2, which is NOT happening no matter how lucky we get. Did I forget to mention, that the actually usable other weapons are incredibly niche? Quick march TDs is literally only used on anga. Moment gale does literally no dmg and only serves as a bigger suction compared to tap. Ignition needs full gear, and gear builds horrendously slow on sword.

And, no one is bragging about the clip. Heck i don't even know anyone else who actually knows how to do the clip. If you can't get top 10 because of herr durr im slow and i get bad scores, then git gud. Also, if everyone top 10 was doing the clip as you proclaimed, THEN THEY WOULD ALL BE AT 5355 AS A BASELINE. And that is clearly not true. And it's simple as to why they wouldn't be that high. First, you're just too slow. Second, you aren't good at the quest. Simple as that.

That means, even if we don't do it, we'll still be first and you'll never be able to beat it. Literally no one else actually does this clip, and better people are just getting top 10. If you want the extra 20 SG then get better. Ever heard of competition? You're finally witnessing it now. Stop whining like a child.

--

Lastly, if this clip is so magically like you claim it to be, then do it. Show us that just by doing this clip, you get another 20 points added to your score. And that's a 5360 for you. I dare you.
I also already know what will happen; you aren't going to get 5360.

--

As a final note, you should be looking at macro abusers before complaining about this. You know, using actual 3rd party programs to get ahead.

alt text

you mean like this?

he's also admitted to using a 3rd party program to 1frame release tech charges. still wanna defend him?