Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

so wait, do you just admit to using an exploit to rank and your excuse is "well we would be first anyway"? Why even use the exploit then? Do you see how this doesn't make sense?

Also why did you post a recording of a 5361, a score which gets beaten on a daily basis on NA as some sort of proof that your runs are legit?

@Wash-your-hands

Quite simple actually. Who said we just want first? I'm sure you can't comprehend the wanting to improve if you are thinking that.

If we wanted first and just first, what's stopping us from just going 1 point above 2nd to flex?

And that video is 8 months old. EIGHT MONTHS OLD. Not to mention I even explained why that's not the case anymore. My god you guys have zero comprehension or reading skills at all.

--

Oh it gets even better. You don't even compete for first, so why does it concern you that we have an even higher score than before? The fact that we have to defend ourself already is laughable, and it loyerally boils down to, hurr durr I get less sg per week.

@Reilet What you actually want is first, but without the effort. Because if you ran it properly, rng would screw you from time to time and you'd have to spend the time. The exploit lets you bypass all of that and get you an easy 1st as most people aren't willing to risk their account for sg. The argument about flexing is kind of odd, seeing as if that was your objective you probably wouldn't resort to literal exploits.

@Wash-your-hands

I'm guessing you didn't even read my post. In which case, let me restate it for you.

Those scores are our single attempt runs. They are literally garbage runs.

We don't even need to put in effort to get first already.

@Reilet said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

Sorry bud, but 60 isn't our average. It might seem like that on NA since we only ever run it one and done, but that's our lower scores.

cf96e5b1-4528-4449-befd-4a344482117e-image.png

?

@Reilet

Those scores are our single attempt runs. They are literally garbage runs.

That is demonstrably false, as the OP proved that your score went from 63 to 81 in the same week.

Answer one simple yes no question:

Are you getting items through a glitch, yes or no?

@Wash-your-hands

It's almost as if I just said that we don't spend that much time in cm ON NA.

It's amazing how much information you would have had about us if you had just read my one post.

@ZENCHI

I don't have to answer to you. You aren't my mom. Just git gud scrub.

@Wash-your-hands

It's almost as if I just said that we don't spend that much time in cm ON NA.

It's amazing how much information you would have had about us if you had just read my one post.

I repeat.

Answer one simple yes no question:

Are you getting items through a glitch, yes or no?

Och already said yes, what about you?

@Reilet So my post is right You want first, but without the work required to curb rng "because you don't have time to play on NA". So you exploit.

@Wash-your-hands said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

but without the effort. Because if you ran it properly, rng would screw you from time to time and you'd have to spend the time.

You need to stop spreading disinformation about CM, you clearly do not run it if you think this one clip will instantly nullify the rest of the skill required in CM. Based on your post history, or lack thereof, I wouldn't be surprised if you're actually just Zenchi's alt or part of Zenchi's CM group trying to get everyone better than you banned.

I don't have to answer to you. You aren't my mom. Just git gud scrub.

Says the 5357 without exploiting pretending to be number 1 and fucking the ranking for everyone else.

@Laep said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

@Wash-your-hands said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

but without the effort. Because if you ran it properly, rng would screw you from time to time and you'd have to spend the time.

You need to stop spreading disinformation about CM, you clearly do not run it if you think this one clip will instantly nullify the rest of the skill required in CM. Based on your post history, or lack thereof, I wouldn't be surprised if you're actually just Zenchi's alt or part of Zenchi's CM group trying to get everyone better than you banned.

Why would anyone be banned if there's nothing wrong in the middle?

Except Och already admitted that their party are exploiting a glitch for extra score, and Reilet whoever they also defends doing so pretending to be already "Number one" despite being defeated by another group f41cb7eb-21a2-4437-acda-959cef3d2f9a-image.png

@ZENCHI

See here is a clear example of someone who thinks they are in the driver's seat but are actually in the back watching the car movie screen.

You literally just showed how little you know about the quest and how butt hurt you are thag you got 20 less sg one week.

@Wash-your-hands

Yeah that's called confirmation bias. You aren't reading nor comprehending a single thing I said.

@ZENCHI I never actually stated if we did so or not, 45E08F13-0B53-4638-A99F-DC7153C09898.jpeg