Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit - TA exploit - PvP exploit

@kozue said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

papa rushia is just better than u guys it sucks you dont want to admit it and accuse him of cheating i dont want to really sound like a whiteknight but im just forever loyal to him with all the pokemon diamond/pearl cheat codes he has created for my childhood. sucks but just improve instead of endlessly complaining about him

I don't have any horse in this race but I gotta say I love this post.

"Don't call him a cheater just because he's better than you. Don't wanna sound like a white knight, but I gotta stick up for this guy because he's my hero. You know, on account of all those cheats he made."

Imagine needing to go out of bounds to play a game 😕

@ZENCHI said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

@BloodyKyona said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

I don't blame anyone for cheating

They were ranking first, but there was another party competing and sometimes beating them, so they resorted to cheating to get a higher score. It's completely different.

Imagine thinking we have competition when we can easily beat them with a 70 if we really wanted too.

There is no competition in CM. None. Nada. Zilche.

Come back when you are actually relevant to rankings. You won't.

@Reilet "w-we could totally win, but we're just SO busy with other things haha." Lmao, do you even know what you're saying anymore? You're pathetic bro. It's hilarious seeing so many jp "vets" turn out to be massive hypocritical assholes that can only stay on top through unfair means.

@Herro-everynyan

Then prove me wrong.

I'm sure you can beat our 5360 runs and still beat our 5370 runs when we rerun it to beat your score, if we rerun it. I'm sure you can beat our current better scores as well. 5380, it'd easy right?

I'm still waiting.

But wait.

You can't. There is literally no one else that can even get past 5350, let alone get it. Lambda's group is the only other group who has actually gotten in 5350.

Heck, you can even do this almighty godly magical clip for a head start. 100% guarentee you still won't beat us.

The fact of the matter is that we are better than you, and there is literally no way you will ever catch up to it.

--

Also you want to talk hypocrite?
Then surely you are also against all of the macro's jp ta'ers use, all of the glitches that many people use normally, and all of the unintended interactions there are.

Like say... getting a double or even triple hit from JB gear stage increase.
How about those multi-accounters with room rankings?
People abusing dying before varuna&mitra for extra crack drops?
Certain camo cancels?
Jump canceling the switches?

There's so much that no one bats an eye on, AND they affect rankings as well.

So like, before you call someone a hypocrite, don't be one yourself.

The whataboutism is strong here.

@ZENCHI Thanks for posting this. I will inform the developers about this to conduct an investigation.

P.S. Regarding Phaleg, someone here once said people who can't beat Phaleg will find endgame nearly impossible. Such a WRONG statement, as Phaleg is easily the hardest fight in the game. I can do better than 70% of the playerbase in Final Lament, can't do either of those fights. I think it's because I'm actually a good team player, but falter during solo. It's mainly because I can only dodge about 90% of the time successfully. My offense is great, but dodging leaves much to be desired.

Ah don’t feel too bad! Phaleg is just very hard for players that have trouble with solo fights, myself included. I finally learned how to beat Masq but it took a really long time. Like you, I perform at the top in UH content but solo fights are a different story because when the boss is entirely on me I struggle with dodging. As long as you’re a good team player then it doesn’t matter, a good player to me is someone who can help others.

if you didn't think what you're doing is cheating, you wouldn't try to defend and deflect so hard when called out would you

alt text

@Milk said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

P.S. Regarding Phaleg, someone here once said people who can't beat Phaleg will find endgame nearly impossible. Such a WRONG statement, as Phaleg is easily the hardest fight in the game. I can do better than 70% of the playerbase in Final Lament, can't do either of those fights. I think it's because I'm actually a good team player, but falter during solo. It's mainly because I can only dodge about 90% of the time successfully. My offense is great, but dodging leaves much to be desired.

Ah don’t feel too bad! Phaleg is just very hard for players that have trouble with solo fights, myself included. I finally learned how to beat Masq but it took a really long time. Like you, I perform at the top in UH content but solo fights are a different story because when the boss is entirely on me I struggle with dodging. As long as you’re a good team player then it doesn’t matter, a good player to me is someone who can help others.

Honestly, I thought if I could do UH Solo PD, Phaleg would be easy. Phaleg proved me very wrong. For a long time I really thought UH Solo PD was harder.

So when's all those OOB wallclips in TA gonna get fixed too, then?

You cheating jerks!

@Reilet said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

@Herro-everynyan

Then prove me wrong.

I'm sure you can beat our 5360 runs and still beat our 5370 runs when we rerun it to beat your score, if we rerun it. I'm sure you can beat our current better scores as well. 5380, it'd easy right?

I'm still waiting.

But wait.

You can't. There is literally no one else that can even get past 5350, let alone get it. Lambda's group is the only other group who has actually gotten in 5350.

Heck, you can even do this almighty godly magical clip for a head start. 100% guarentee you still won't beat us.

The fact of the matter is that we are better than you, and there is literally no way you will ever catch up to it.

--

Also you want to talk hypocrite?
Then surely you are also against all of the macro's jp ta'ers use, all of the glitches that many people use normally, and all of the unintended interactions there are.

Like say... getting a double or even triple hit from JB gear stage increase.
How about those multi-accounters with room rankings?
People abusing dying before varuna&mitra for extra crack drops?
Certain camo cancels?
Jump canceling the switches?

There's so much that no one bats an eye on, AND they affect rankings as well.

So like, before you call someone a hypocrite, don't be one yourself.

paid actor

@Unintentional said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

So when's all those OOB wallclips in TA gonna get fixed too, then?

Probably never but just investigate rankers and penalize accordingly.

If not a ban, just nulify their score.

@Reilet Welp, have fun getting banned on NA this time, instead of JP buddy. Maybe next time, you and your idiotic friends won't brag to the people you're trying to screw over and this won't happen.

@GM-Sirius said in Challenge mode Decision wallclip exploit:

@ZENCHI Thanks for posting this. I will inform the developers about this to conduct an investigation.