Mounts or vehicles?

What says in the title. I mean yes we got the photon dash for field traveling and ryuker devices for fast travel, but it could be cool to have hoverboards or something similar to play Phantasy Star Pro Skater?

At the start mounts and vehicles are unlikely, but later on they could be introduced as the maps are expanded. Many of them if added will likely end up on scratch tickets.

@ultimatecalibur said in Mounts or vehicles?:

At the start mounts and vehicles are unlikely, but later on they could be introduced as the maps are expanded. Many of them if added will likely end up on scratch tickets.

If they do end up on Scratches, I hope they're just skins for a mount that unlocks through the Storyline.

Or have mounts as different dash types?

having different dash types on NGS characters are already there.

Only game where i used mounts was GW2, and that's mostly because of how PoF was designed, so it wasn't really a choice anyway. Which is to say, as long as mounts don't become a requirement to progress.

While I do appreciate the ability for self-rapid movement.

Being able to do so through riding or piloting something would be cool.

BUT NOT! AND I REPEAT NOT RIDROIDS. For the love of your chosen deity and all things holy of said deity.

o/ =^.^=

Pilotable crafts are a no-brainer for this type of open world. It (should) only be a matter of time.

@MasterDarkwingz I'd expect the first to be a generic default (Jetbike?) that all players get as part of the story with the Scratches basically being optional skins that players can swap between at a mount customization shop in town.

@KnightHarb1nger The Ridroid's problem was having a far difference control scheme than the standard play control scheme.

@Leitolar-0 this is a good idea to add them onto scratch and as rewards mounts. would add greater cosmetic and gameplay diversity

If mounts happen I hope there won't be any flying and also hope it doesn't influence the map design to have big useless areas just to create travel time for mounts.

@NuclearPenguin said in Mounts or vehicles?:

If mounts happen I hope there won't be any flying and also hope it doesn't influence the map design to have big useless areas just to create travel time for mounts.

Considering that the zones are already being designed with large open areas for the dash and glide systems, I doubt that flying vehicles/mounts would change map design very much.