About PSO2 Tweaker

So since I start this app I use my NA as directory for jp server in tweaker every now and then i need to use "newmethod" and update 5gb everytime I switch to either NA/Global Server or JP server. Anyone has idea if how I can isolate files of jp server to NA?? If this topic has the same in previous post pls direct me to it. I really need help in switching pso2 client

@Hyakyuuen I don't know much about Tweaker (XBox user), but @Aida-Enna sometimes posts here so maybe she'll see this. Fingers Crossed

@Hyakyuuen said in About PSO2 Tweaker:

So since I start this app I use my NA as directory for jp server in tweaker every now and then i need to use "newmethod" and update 5gb everytime I switch to either NA/Global Server or JP server. Anyone has idea if how I can isolate files of jp server to NA?? If this topic has the same in previous post pls direct me to it. I really need help in switching pso2 client

NA and JP are different clients so you would need to have a copy of each server client and link them up through the respective selectors at the top of the tweaker. Personally didn't even think using the NA client for the JP server after an update of it was even possible but yeah 2 different games so 2 different directories of both PSO2 versions should be made but prepare to lose 200 GB of your PC storage for this.