Copy and Paste colors

We need a way to save and reuse the colors of various items, so it would make color coordinating things easier. The current system is very fiddly trying to get multiple items as close as possible to each other in color.

Trying to match outfit/CAST parts to accessories that have a fixed color is tricky, but trying to match multiple weapons, a unit set, and camos on top of that can be a real pain when going for a specific theme or style.

Don't worry with the graphics engine update they're also going to update the salon which should solve your issue:

alt text

There is however a similar issue for accessory placement where I would like to see some numbers (-x <- 0 -> x) here:

alt text

unfortinaltly the update does not adress this issue:

alt text

Its not just the salon, the Change Photon Color feature in the weapons lab needs to be able to save/load colors.

As for accessory sliders, they may not have numbers but I can still adjust them right and using screenshots to "save" the size, position, and rotation, incase I move the slot location.

@LazerRay said in Copy and Paste colors:

Its not just the salon, the Change Photon Color feature in the weapons lab needs to be able to save/load colors.

The Photon Color Change at the Item Lab uses the same new color selection.

@LazerRay said in Copy and Paste colors:

As for accessory sliders, they may not have numbers but I can still adjust them right and using screenshots to "save" the size, position, and rotation, incase I move the slot location.

Except they seem to go to +- 100 and some accessories create a nasty effect if you don't get things right. There is no reason why they shouldn't give us the numbers for them.