Global Rant

'Global' can barely manage to have 4 servers compared to JP which has 10. GMs don't login anymore, moderation doesn't exist anymore, updates don't exist anymore and those updates are just that of a already old game.

This forum itself is just SEGA Forum 2.0 just with worse moderation somehow. They'll keep milking the player base talking about how we're catching up to JP and by the time we get even close NGS will be out.

I've dumped around $3,000 cause I thought this would be a great revival of the series in the west but I honestly regret dumping that money here when I could've just dumped it on the JP servers and have all the content, newer graphics. So many collabs, voice tickets, furniture, fashion and features...

Honestly as someone who's played in NA since PSO1 DC to PSO BB and PSU 360.... the western servers are always ran absolutely god awful and I was a fool to think this would change. I can't undo what I've spent here but with NGS on the horizon I don't see any reason for me to keep investing time here so I'm heading back to JP after my absence of it since global launch.

All I wanna say is yall be careful so you don't make the mistake I did.

You know... Not everyone wants to play on the JP servers for many reasons. Also, global pso2 shows that the rest of the world wanted PSO2. If we didn't get a global pso2, we wouldnt be getting a global NGS. I don't understand what exactly the post is here for.

I've chalked it up to someone posting on why the JP server is SOOOOO MUCH BETTERRRRRR!!! than the global server.

Sorry you didn't like the global servers. Best of luck to you!

@Ashe-Kinsilla Not much point in replying to that user, seems like he closed his account after making the topic or something?

But yeah, other than collabs and cosmetics, PSO2 EN is nearly caught up with JP, so his point is moot.

@Ezodagrom said in Global Rant:

@Ashe-Kinsilla Not much point in replying to that user, seems like he closed his account after making the topic or something?

But yeah, other than collabs and cosmetics, PSO2 EN is nearly caught up with JP, so his point is moot.

There isn't, but someone posting this and deleting their account will always come back to check up on it to see how people feel about it.

@Ashe-Kinsilla considering he was the one that started a rant because traps in another post he going away is better not only he complained but also didn't bring anything to the discussions, yes Global has problems but some can't see how much has changed from the start to here

It's that King of Pirates guys, his account disappeared from other thread too.

Too bad, I would assume he fit in with the global server more with his political correct/social justice stuff

@HarmlessSyan said in Global Rant:

It's that King of Pirates guys, his account disappeared from other thread too.

Too bad, I would assume he fit in with the global server more with his political correct/social justice stuff

What does being on a global server have to do with Political Correct and Social Justice?

@Ashe-Kinsilla gee, I don't know, maybe the censorship/cut content whether in game or webcomic and name changes from any thing that can possibly offend anyone throwing the lore and flavor text out the window just to not offend.

@Ashe-Kinsilla gee, I don't know, maybe the censorship/cut content whether in game or webcomic and name changes from any thing that can possibly offend anyone throwing the lore and flavor text out the window just to not offend.

I'm sorry you don't like localization. 😞 I'll stop it at that since we do have a 120+ page thread about censorship that spews the same things over and over. Perhaps we can talk there about it. It seems a lot of your problems has to deal with Sega of Japan.

Servers run fine for me. I don't know what the OP is talking about. What moderation do you need? I haven't needed a GM once. They are catching up to JP fast. If they wanted to milk the player base they would have made the servers last longer rather than shorter no? Your $3000 worth of stuff carries over to NGS so I don't see the problem. Go to JP if you want but you wasted $3000 and that is on you, not Sega.

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in Global Rant:

I'm sorry you don't like localization. 😞 I'll stop it at that since we do have a 120+ page thread about censorship that spews the same things over and over. Perhaps we can talk there about it. It seems a lot of your problems has to deal with Sega of Japan.

I think less people are actually mad about the changes, rather the lack of communication about these changes. Like seriously SEGA, tell us goddamn something about why you make these changes instead of leaving us in the dark.

@A-Former-User said in Global Rant:

This forum itself is just SEGA Forum 2.0 just with worse moderation somehow.

Maybe when we have a repeat of users being called spoiled brats by an admin.

Something I will admit though and this has always annoyed me myself is the treatment of "Japan vs everyone else" in this series has always been to favor Japan heavily and I don't think anyone can deny this, but it is also to be expected they would treat their own region better.

@Vashzaron said in Global Rant:

Something I will admit though and this has always annoyed me myself is the treatment of "Japan vs everyone else" in this series has always been to favor Japan heavily and I don't think anyone can deny this, but it is also to be expected they would treat their own region better.

Sure it's expected but that still doesn't make it right.

@NotWhoUThink said in Global Rant:

@Vashzaron said in Global Rant:

Sure it's expected but that still doesn't make it right.

Well I agree on that too, perhaps I just said that because I've somewhat come to terms with seeing it. Looking at the history of PSO outside Japan and never seeing any new leaves being turned over 20 years I've been wondering about NGS after release, on release its very likely we can have total parity but give it some time and can I honestly expect that will still be the case throughout the whole game's lifespan though?

@Vashzaron Taking into consideration that they had to catch up with 8 years worth of content in 1 year, I think they did surprisingly well this time (though some things could be improved alot, like the lack of advertisement/video trailers for content updates).