Did JP have more concerts or something?

Early Rare Drop and the Persona collab were easily some of my best memories playing. Though that was when Ship 4 had a way bigger population.

It's feels so odd that we haven't had anything new for a long time and they don't run as often as I remember. Not sure if it's a license issue like the voice packs or they were just underutilized like a bunch of other stuff.

License and the fact global is speedrunning this game so we're ready for the Global release of NGS with JP.

@Neosiotype If I'm not mistaken, there were no new concerts after the Persona one on JP.

Correct most "concerts" that followed were like a few PSO2COMI episodes airing or the New Sakura Wars trailer & more recently a video of Miku dancing on the large screen.

Yeah IDK why we are not getting concerts anymore hardly ever. Before we were getting a bunch every day. Now we never see them anymore. Even the old Quna ones were pretty cool and the 25% tri boost is always nice.

I think there are some others they just did not dub like Quna in Koi Koi.

It would help if they would spread the concerts we do have more evenly, We've had Eternal Encore and Twinkle Star/End of the Light a bunch but Our Fighting has not reappeared since last year even though its encore is Eternal Encore (and Eternal Encore has none) and I'm pretty sure I've also not seen Endless Story since last year too which also includes another version of Our Fighting for the encore.

@HarmlessSyan That one was a collab, I think it's obvious why it's not going to happen in the EN version.

Personally that I recall during most of Episode 5 on the Japanese side (where I played it the most) there really weren't many concerts outside of special events and collaborations. On the global version we ended up with a lot of the concerts in reruns as more frequent events. There were definitely some other concerts we have not gotten due to them being linked to collaborations or other properties not yet shown and there were also some in-person concerts (such as Phantastic 3D LIVE 2018) and more from the Japanese side that were later referenced in-game in some way.

I like the idea of the concerts but I personally do not recall there being anything particularly "new" after Episode 4 that wasn't a collaboration.

I just miss the concerts in general, doesn’t matter if they’re the old ones. Concerts are my favorite part of the game. 😞

@VoreTechz It's a good thing that i was able to get that triboost without participating in the concert, or even entering the area of it because....yeah, i'd rather not.

@Vashzaron said in Did JP have more concerts or something?:

I think there are some others they just did not dub like Quna in Koi Koi.

It would help if they would spread the concerts we do have more evenly, We've had Eternal Encore and Twinkle Star/End of the Light a bunch but Our Fighting has not reappeared since last year even though its encore is Eternal Encore (and Eternal Encore has none) and I'm pretty sure I've also not seen Endless Story since last year too which also includes another version of Our Fighting for the encore.

I heard there was a Quna and Mitsuyoshi christmas duet too, could be slightly out with the details on that one.

On one of my many recent visits to PSUblug/bumped I happened to notice that JP got OG Our Fighting a while back. I still think it's absolutely crazy that Steam players who started in August haven't even had a chance to see that one yet. So even if we only got a subset of the concert songs in the game, I think it's also a problem that Global hasn't made full use of the range of concerts we do have.